Windows Phone 8 - Can't find Disboard Podcast

ColoradoDisney

Mouseketeer
I am trying to find the Disboard Podcasts on my new Windows Phone 8 and I can't seem to find them. Does someone from the Disboards need to submit the RSS feed to Microsoft?

I realize Windows Phone 8 has a small amount of market share but it would still be nice to have the podcasts on my device. Microsoft does not allow you to simply add the RSS feed info. They must be screening/approving all Podcast submissions.

Thanks!

It's there if you go to the Store and then select Podcasts. Click the magnifying glass and search for "DIS Unplugged". I just tested it and it finds it. You can then subscribe from there if you want or listen to or download individual episodes. Hope this helps.

Thanks. That worked perfectly.

I had searched for Disboards and Disney with no luck.

I'm loving my Windows Phone 8. Now that I have one of my favorite podcasts, it is that much better!

When it was still WP7, I had sent the podcast link to Zune to add it. To bad though it only goes back so far. The current Podcast setup for WP8 is kinda broken.

Edit
Coloradodisney:
You may not be able to add podcast links to your Xbox Music, but you can sync to iTunes.

I'm not sure what you mean that the WP8 podcast setup is broken??? It really is great as you no longer need to tether to a PC for anything and you can subscribe, download, and even stream an episode right from the phone.

I'm not sure what you mean that the WP8 podcast setup is broken??? It really is great as you no longer need to tether to a PC for anything and you can subscribe, download, and even stream an episode right from the phone.

You didn't have to connect to your PC with WP7 to d/l podcasts. However, if you download 5 years of podcasts to your PC, you could easily sync those to the phone in Zune. Now though, I have to connect to the PC and use the file system or use iTunes. They need to have their own program again.

PS
Sent from my bright yellow Lumia 920 :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter