Window Clings

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by TillyDe, Apr 10, 2010.

1. TillyDe

TillyDe Mouseketeer

I have searched everywhere I can think. I am looking for window clings that we can use for our room window when we arrive.

I can not find any except the little people ones. That is not what I am looking for. I want Mickey, Minnie, etc or the Winnie the Pooh bunch. My daughter and I are not "Princesses" but would settle for them.

Thanks to everyone for all their tips on here.

::MinnieMo

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GaSleepingBeautyFan

GaSleepingBeautyFan DIS Veteran

Have you tried looking in Dollar Stores?

That's where I found the ones that DD and I used on our trip. We found Minnie/Mickey/Princesses and Tinkerbell.

I also just picked up a couple of spring ones a few weeks ago that DD put in our windows at home.

4. Fantasyland Mom

Fantasyland Mom DIS Veteran

We got ours at Dollar Tree. We got each kiddo a sheet---one was princesses and one was Pooh characters.

5. TillyDe

TillyDe Mouseketeer

I have tried Dollar General. I will try Dollar Tree this week.
    Thanks.

6. nuttyliser

nuttyliser Earning My Ears

Did you have any luck finding some? We will be at DW in less than 4 weeks and I am looking for some clings as well. I did find some Princess ones at a yard sale yesterday (for only 10 cents too!) and have those stashed away, but I still want some non-Princessy ones.

7. katybugsmom

katybugsmom DIS Veteran

Dollar Tree is your best bet! Make sure you check all that are in your area! Some have more items than others and some are just better stocked! I live in a small town in SC and there are 5 Dollar Trees within a 30 mile radius! Good luck!!!!!:thumbsup2

8. katybugsmom

katybugsmom DIS Veteran

Debbie,
    If you own a printer you can buy vinyl cling through an office supply store or ebay and make your own! I just found it by accident on ebay! Last year I discovered magnetic inkjet paper and started printing my own magnets for our resort door! Here's a picture of the ones I made for last summer's trip to WDW!

[​IMG]

9. txmommy34

txmommy34 Mouseketeer

I second the notion of making your own. We made some super cute window clings with designs from the Creative DISigns board here.
    Warning: This forum may be addictive! :lmao:
    Best of luck!

10. TinkerBellSam

TinkerBellSam Mouseketeer

We found Glass/Window cling paper(vinyl) at Staples within the last two weeks. It is in the same area as the t-shirt transfer printer stuff. Have made one whole sheet of things so far, they work great, just make sure to remember if you need to reverse image or not. Have not seen cling stuff any other places. Found some tatoo paper at Michaels (not cheap though. Have not tried it yet)

Good Luck!!!

11. katybugsmom

katybugsmom DIS Veteran

Search Creative DISigns for "make your own clings" The first post is a "how to" for making vinyl clings:thumbsup2

12. TillyDe

TillyDe Mouseketeer

Okay, tried all the dollar type stores.

Going to Staples next. Then I have to decide what I want.

Oh boy.

Debbie

13. katybugsmom

katybugsmom DIS Veteran

Good luck Debbie! I know you can do it!:thumbsup2

14. disneydreamer98

disneydreamer98 Lifelong Disney Lover

Dollar Tree