Windermere Florida...area locals help needed: new question

bradisgoofy

Retired, can see MK fireworks from my window, CM
Dear Friends: we are about to move to the Windermere area and need some help from everyone that lives in that general area. We need recommendations for the following services -

1) General practice family doctor.
2) A Cardiologist [ I have a heart condition that must be monitored bi annually ]
3) Veterinarian for the fur kids
4) Dentist

Please, these are sincere requests and I am looking for honest suggestion so no jokes or flaming.
I have always found this community (DISboards) full of great people willing to help as I have always tried to be helpful.

Thank you in advance to all those who at least read this post even if they couldn't help.

God Bless you all.

I live in Winter Garden, not Windermere, but my primary care is Maguire Family Medicine in Ocoee. They have two doctors and I like both of them a lot. I can usually get same-day or next-day appointments for acute issues and I haven't had problems with billing or processing of insurance.

I live in Windermere. We use Southwest Orlando Family Medicine. It is located near Dr. Phillips Hospital. It is a large practice, so it is easy to get in. They have their own lab, so it is very convenient. They take many different insurance plans. Their number is 407-352-9717.

There is a cardiac practice also located near Dr. Phillips Hospital. There are a ton of medical facilities located in that area. My daughter saw Dr. LeFran. This is a huge practice with many doctors and testing facilities. Their number is 858-759-4765.

We take our animals to Animal Clinic of Windermere on Maquire Road. I can't say enough good things about the doctors and staff. Their number is 407-876-3676.

We use Dr. Lamwat for our dental needs. He is located on Apopka Vineland. His number is 407-352-9687.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Feralpeg. Perhaps we will see you in the neighborhood.

Cardiologist- Dr. Hazday with Central Florida Cardiology Group. One of his offices is located right next to Universal (the other is downtown). He's been great and I really trust his judgement.

Animal Clinic of Windermere is good. The owner is a good friend and really cares about what goes on in the clinic.

NEW QUESTION: We went to City Walk for a look around. Is there any way to beat the $20 parking fee? We like all the restaurant choices but just can handle paying $20 each time we visit. Thanks.

NEW QUESTION: We went to City Walk for a look around. Is there any way to beat the $20 parking fee? We like all the restaurant choices but just can handle paying $20 each time we visit. Thanks.

Get an annual pass. I pay nothing to park. I don't know of any other way to get around the parking.

When I was looking at Windermere there was concerns regarding hearing the Fireworks from Disney every night. I understand that there is big Health Center being built near Lake Mary

When I was looking at Windermere there was concerns regarding hearing the Fireworks from Disney every night. I understand that there is big Health Center being built near Lake Mary
I can see the Fireworks from my place and some times hear the big booms but it is not intrusive. There is a lot of construction in the area but where I am is way back from the main roads so not a problems here.

Have another question, I need a good barber. I am an older fella so I don't care much for the chain store hair cutting places, would like a place that has established stylists that just cut hair and aren't into the trending ways to cut and style hair.

Thanks everyone for your continuing help.

Hi Folks, another request...does anyone own a Chrysler or Jeep that has a dealership they are happy with? I need warranty service and have read the dealer reviews online and they are all over the place. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter