wind blowin',sun shinin',Soarin'on a magical celebration!April/10: Final thoughts!

Good morning Connie! All caught up after a very busy weekend.

I love the F&G Festival pics. I so missed seeing it this year. :sad2:

Good idea to skip the bus line and ride the monorail! :thumbsup2

My boys aren't big fans of Figment. How fun that Gwendolyn could share that with Ashton!

What a fun update! I am one of the people who likes Figment any way I can get him even if the show could be a little better. The videos of Ashton are too cute and he seems to be having a great day.

Your mother and dad's pictures are good. It's nice to have not only your pictures but others as well.

Great update :thumbsup2. I don't think I'm gonna do a whole lot of planning for our September trip since it is only 2 days. I think we will just kinda wing it like we did last July. I will have to do some planning for December though.

Thanks for the added pictures that your parents too...they got some really nice shots. :)

Great update, Connie. Even at my age, Figment is one of my favorites. My very favorite was the original; I thought the second version with all the white flowers, etc., was awful; the third version is better than the second, but still not nearly as good as the first. I love the photo of Ashton with the CM.
I did not realize that this was the third version:confused3. I don't remember what we saw when we went in 2001 or if it was even open?!?
hey connie! love the pics with lilo&stitch! so cute! Hey! I have that shirt too! LOL! can't wait for the next installment!
Thanks! Keala

Good morning Connie! All caught up after a very busy weekend.

I love the F&G Festival pics. I so missed seeing it this year. :sad2:

Good idea to skip the bus line and ride the monorail! :thumbsup2

My boys aren't big fans of Figment. How fun that Gwendolyn could share that with Ashton!
The F&G festival was so pretty and fun to see what they come up with.

What a fun update! I am one of the people who likes Figment any way I can get him even if the show could be a little better. The videos of Ashton are too cute and he seems to be having a great day.

Your mother and dad's pictures are good. It's nice to have not only your pictures but others as well.
Thanks! Lisa I thought they had more but I guess they were just planning getting copies of mine.
Great update :thumbsup2. I don't think I'm gonna do a whole lot of planning for our September trip since it is only 2 days. I think we will just kinda wing it like we did last July. I will have to do some planning for December though.
Sounds like a fun way to visit WDW! one day I'll get AP's and go for 2/3 days at a time:laughing: you guys will have a blast! and I'm so jealous that you guys are going for Christmas. That will probably be our next trip....whenever that may be:confused3
Thanks for the added pictures that your parents too...they got some really nice shots. :)
Thanks! Kathy
Seems that I have been MIA for a bit....

All caught up! Great updates & loving the pics! :)

No worries...I have been MIA myself and having a really hard time keeping up with other TR's:upsidedow

I left off with us finishing up our lemonades and Ashton having a conversation with a CM about his "bloat" pin. So, join us for a quick trip under the sea with Nemo and friends...
Ashton really enjoyed riding in his clam shell and viewing the fish swimming with Nemo and Dory...

disneyIIIIV052.jpg

disneyIIIIV049-1.jpg

disneyIIIIV051.jpg

disneyIIIIV059.jpg

my two favorite water mammals...
I would love to swim with both in nature; maybe one day...
I was hoping to go snorkeling for the first time this summer; but, it appears we may be going white water rafting this summer instead of the beach due to the oil spill...:sad: may just have to wait until our destination for our anniversary this coming year (still have not decided where we are going; but our travel books having been coming in daily)...
disneyIIIIV058.jpg

disneyIIIIV060.jpg

disneyIIIIV057.jpg

disneyIIIIV053.jpg

disneyIIIIV054.jpg

some of my favorite pictures of the day!
he was so happy!!!
disneyIIIIV061.jpg

disneyIIIIV062.jpg

disneyIIIIV063.jpg

disneyIIIIV064.jpg

next installment we spend time exploring The Land!...

You can tell that Ashton was one happy little boy. The pictures of him outside The Seas are so good.

We were contemplating going to the beach for a long weekend but I guess that's been blown out of the water. :headache: (pun intended) Have ya'll thought about going to Jasper, Arkansas and floating the Buffalo River? It's a beautiful beautiful river and, if I am remembering correctly, they have cabins for rent too.

Connie, Ashton look so adorable in his shades!! I LOVE the pics of him hanging out with Nemo and pals!! The pics your mom took are great, it's always nice to have some from someone else's point of view!! The one with gorilla from AK is a great shot!!! Excited to hear about what you guys explored in the Land!!

Connie, I love the pictures of Ashton--he does look happy and so joyous in the pics with Nemo and friends. :goodvibes

Sorry about your snorkeling trip Connie. :sad2: You are braver than I to try whitewater rafting! :scared1:

My boys love to explore all of the aquariums in The Seas.....me, not so much! LOL!

Cut pictures of Ashton. I love his little plaid shorts...too cute! :thumbsup2

You can tell that Ashton was one happy little boy. The pictures of him outside The Seas are so good.

We were contemplating going to the beach for a long weekend but I guess that's been blown out of the water. :headache: (pun intended) Have ya'll thought about going to Jasper, Arkansas and floating the Buffalo River? It's a beautiful beautiful river and, if I am remembering correctly, they have cabins for rent too.
Thanks! Lisa he loved it all! and was so happy that I actually let him stand there :laughing:

we had planned to go to Ft Walton the middle of July (and Dana and family were going to meet us for a day--I was so excited) now we are trying to find something else to do...we were thinking the GA/TN line and the Ocoee River. Still have not decided:confused3
Connie, Ashton look so adorable in his shades!! I LOVE the pics of him hanging out with Nemo and pals!! The pics your mom took are great, it's always nice to have some from someone else's point of view!! The one with gorilla from AK is a great shot!!! Excited to hear about what you guys explored in the Land!!
Thanks! Beth I Love when Ashton wears his shades and I noticed the other day that he always had red glasses:rotfl:
Connie, I love the pictures of Ashton--he does look happy and so joyous in the pics with Nemo and friends. :goodvibes
Thanks! Kathy wait to you see the change to come...
Sorry about your snorkeling trip Connie. :sad2: You are braver than I to try whitewater rafting! :scared1:

My boys love to explore all of the aquariums in The Seas.....me, not so much! LOL!

Cut pictures of Ashton. I love his little plaid shorts...too cute! :thumbsup2

I'm not excited about the rafting trip and than I am:confused3
I have done it before and was so nervous and anxious I really did not see myslef doing it again.

Ashton seemed to like just about everything! that morning...
(so you don't care for the aquairum either...unlike the birds they can't bother you:cutie:)
Thanks! I love him in all his plaids...but I am def. partial

Awww!! I love the pics of Ashton with Nemo and his friends!! Too cute!! Did I tell you that Ashton looks a lot like my nephew, Garrett?! Everytime I look at your pics I do a double take!! :goodvibes

Great pics Connie! Since the kids can't actually meet Nemo and Dory and get autographs, I think them getting to take pictures with them in front The Living Seas is great!!

Awww!! I love the pics of Ashton with Nemo and his friends!! Too cute!! Did I tell you that Ashton looks a lot like my nephew, Garrett?! Everytime I look at your pics I do a double take!! :goodvibes
Thank you! Becky no I believe that is the first time you mention the comparison...too funny!:goodvibes
Great pics Connie! Since the kids can't actually meet Nemo and Dory and get autographs, I think them getting to take pictures with them in front The Living Seas is great!!

Thanks! Alicia, I was looking at pictures from last year right there; it had been overgrown with grasses and bushes.;not the rock garden it was when we were there

Ashton is adorable, he looks so happy and excited!
That stinks about the snorkling thing): We're going to te beach here in NC in September, and I'm really hoping the oil doesn't reach us by then. Some people say it won't get to NC, some say it will, but you never know until it happens

It looks like Ashton was having a blast at Epcot. I love Epcot too :thumbsup2. I hate to hear that ya'll aren't going to the beach this year either :sad2:. I know Danny was looking forward to it. I can't say that I blame you though; it doesn't look as if the oil will be stopped :mad::headache:.

Sorry I've been MIA, Connie! All caught up! Ashton is adorable!! Gwendolyn is so sweet with him. I can tell they both really love each other.:lovestruc
Sounds like a fun day at AK with great weather. Cute pics from Tusker House. It's on my list to try soon. How nice of the CM to let you ride TSM again with out getting off. The girls love that ride! I never knew there was a dance party at DHS. Looks like Ashton really enjoyed it. Sounds like Epcot wasn't crowded. I love your F & G pics.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter