Will we see WISHES with an 8:30 ressie at CRT?

Shell54

DIS Veteran
Just booked a last minute trip:banana: and I managed to get a ressie for CRT for March at 8:30 PM and I don't knew exactly when Wishes is. Is there a chance we will see it from the restaurant or are we too early?

It looks like you'll be there the week before Easter and according to the calendar Wishes is scheduled for 10:00. Most likely you will still be at CRT when Wishes is performed. However, it is not the best view of the fireworks. Also, not all of the tables will have a view.

You'll see just some of the fireworks. If this is your only chance to see Wishes it's much better outside from the hub or on Main Street. If you've already seen Wishes then this is a unique view through the stained glass windows.

Just booked a last minute trip:banana: and I managed to get a ressie for CRT for March at 8:30 PM and I don't knew exactly when Wishes is. Is there a chance we will see it from the restaurant or are we too early?

We allow an hour and a half for a meal at CRT so you'll be pushing it to make it outside and find a spot for 10PM

That's kinda what I thought. We are at CRT in June took about an hour 15 minutes for lunch..I just wasn't sure when Wishes started. thanks!

As the PPs said, it's not the best view of the fireworks, but it is a neat one if you've already seen the show. They do dim the lights and pipe in the music.

DSC_0210.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter