Will this work? Extra guests, Dinning plans.. or is it allowed?

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
Some friends where telling me what they have planned for there upcoming trip, and I don't think that this is allowed.

They have planned a 8 night stay, tickets with DDXDP. They will be driving.

They plan on 2 rooms with DDXDP, one room with their DD#1, DSIL and Grandkids (2), the other room with Her and her husband. So that's okay.

Then her DH has to leave early which will leave her in the room alone, then her other DD #2 and Granddaughter (2 yr's) will come and stay in the room with her. They will be staying only 2 nights. DD#2 has AP

Which will leave her alone again in the room

When DD # 2 leaves, DD # 1 wants the Grandkids to move over with my friend, so that her ( DD#1) In-laws can come and stay with them. The In-laws are planning on buying Florida Resident tickets.

Then once they check out my friend will fly back home as her DH will have taken the car back home when he leaves.

They are planning on just switching the parking pass between the cars. Can this be done? I am under the impression that the parking pass is tied to the original car that is listed when checking in. Right?

With DDXDP they are planning on using it for everyone for all 8 nights, with some meal sharing and breakfast in the room. Can this be done? She said that she checked and they can spend the dining plans how ever they want on whoever they want. Is this right? If so when did it change?... if it did I really missed this..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter