Will they let you order just pizza at lunch time from Palo when staying in a Cat V?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by luv2sleep, Feb 2, 2013.

1. luv2sleep

luv2sleep DIS Veteran

I like Palo but LOVED their pizza. I would love to be able to enjoy it in my room without having to go to Palo just for that. I know I have no table in my room but I am allowed room service so a small pizza should be simple to eat. Think they might allow me to order just a pizza from Palo when staying in a Cat V? Anyone tried it? How about just the chocolate souffle at dinner? How about from a Cat T?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. luv2sleep

luv2sleep DIS Veteran

4. ChloroFiend

ChloroFiend DIS Veteran

IIRC, you have to be in a concierge suite to order from Palo...Cat 5 would be a no-go, where the 00T should be AOK to do so. As far as the details as to what you can order, I've never done it

5. allears

allears "If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!

Just a thought that if you are able to do this, I would think it would only be on the days that Palo brunch is being served.

6. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

Cat V is very different from Cat 5, and is definitely concierge. Usually Palo is a Royal perk, though.

7. mrkyyyle

mrkyyyle Mouseketeer

If you are talking about the Dream class ships, you can only order Palo from the Royal Suites (to be delivered to your room).

You can order MDR food direct to your room if you are in OOT 1Bdr suites, you can only order standard room service to the Cat V.

I don't know if the concierge staff could help get you a pizza but it never hurts to ask!

8. luv2sleep

luv2sleep DIS Veteran

Well I guess it can't hurt to ask. The pizza is really the only thing I want. If it's not possible that's ok.

9. mrkyyyle

mrkyyyle Mouseketeer

I would definitely ask :) Worst they can say is no!