Will the PO leave Magic Bands if you are not home?

NYCANC

DIS Veteran
I am tracking my magic bands and I cannot tell from the USPS website if they will leave the package if we are not home? Will the box fit in the mailbox? Or do they leave it on the porch?
Thanks!

Thanks everyone!
On average, how long did it take to get to you?
I have been tracking and our bands have been sitting in TN a few days- since Wednesday I think. I know there's no mail on Monday but still surprised it's showing a delivery for Thursday. We are in NC.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure we got ours in 4 to 5 days. They sat in Memphis for a day or two before making it here.

Ours have been left on the front porch, but our mailbox is not big enough for the box it comes in to fit.

I'm pretty sure we got ours in 4 to 5 days. They sat in Memphis for a day or two before making it here.

Thanks! I think ours is in Memphis at the sorting facility. Guess it's taking a day or two longer due to the holiday.

Mine are always in the mailbox, when I get the notification that they have shipped it's usually about 4 days. I do live in FL though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter