Will pool bars be open late Sept/early Oct?

Redbudlover

DIS Veteran
We will be at POFQ 9/27 to 10/3 :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I am wondering if the pool bar will be open while we are there or whether they close those after labor Day?
Redbudlover

hi,
yes i think they will be open,as a matter of fact i think they never really close except at night

Redbudlover said:
We will be at POFQ 9/27 to 10/3 :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I am wondering if the pool bar will be open while we are there or whether they close those after labor Day?
Redbudlover

::yes::

I was there last year during this time frame and you bet they were still open, it was still hot and even the evening was still good for a swim and drink by the pool.

thanks! that is great news! We were there last at the end of Oct. 2001 - just after 9/11 and the parks were empty and the pool bars and things like that were closed. I didn't know if it was a 9/11 factor or a time of year factor.
Redbudlover

I know at the Poly the poolbar always closed around 6pm in October and also in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter