Will my ressies be cancelled if I cancel and rebook room?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by yooperfan, Jul 19, 2014.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go

I have a room reserved at POP for 7 nights in January. My dining window opens up Jan. 25. I want to change my ressie after Dining a Packages come out, leaving the first night at room only and switching the last six nights to a Dining Package. They wouldn't let me just book at this years rates, she said the codes weren't out yet. Can I make my dining ressies when the first night comes available for the whole trip and if I can, will I lose the ressies for the days I want to change to a package since it will have a different ressie number?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. hallie

hallie Mouseketeer

I've cancelled and rebooked several times and my ressies were never cancelled.

4. deakam

deakam DIS Veteran

Dining reservations are not connected to the room except that you need to have a room reservation to book at 180 plus 10. I had a roome booked at Pop for my 180 plus 10---we are actually staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge---after having booked the Wilderness and then switching to the Contemporary. Adr's are still intact.