will it be crowded the first week of march?

jpmom97

DIS Veteran
We had to change our reservations to March 1-11. Through SoG I had my choice of POR and CBR. I chose POR since our original ressies were there. The reservationist said it was crowded this time. Is it really? TIA!

I can't see why it should be particularly crowded, although it is considered Spring Break time. Maybe there is a convention of sports event going on at that time. I think there is an area on the DIS that lists all the special events going on and I'm pretty sure I saw the same thing on at the WDW website. We are going the last week in March and are anticipating crowds too.

Good luck!

Thank you. I had tried for 2cd week od March first but she dais everything was sold out. Maybe she just meant no overflow rooms. Well, thanks again!

We will be there March 6-13. When I booked the trip in early January, they told me that at that time they were not showing heavy bookings. Said that could change because of Spring training. If you look at the park hours that are posted for that time frame, the parks are closing fairly early, so hopefully that means light crowds!!!!!

We always go in March - generally mid-March. March is generally a good time - not too crowded and usually nice weather. The only exception to this was when we went two years ago the week before Easter. The parks weren't near closing or anything - but at one point we were in MK back by Splash Mountain, and you couldn't move! It was a 120 minute wait for SM. That's when I said "Time to go!". This year we will be there only for a short time in early March - and I think it should be fine.

Tigger22

I'll also be there March 4-11. I've been in March 5 times, sometimes early March and sometimes mid-March. I don't think it will be that busy in early March. Some Texas schools have spring break March 8-12, but I think the majority have spring break the next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter