Will I pay more for table service at a resort on NYE?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by bobcat, May 19, 2008.

1. bobcat

bobcat <font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year

I don't think we will venture into the parks on NYE and was thinking of dinner at a resort that evening and maybe viewing the MK or Epcot fireworks from outside the parks. Will the table service restaurants have NYE meals that will cost us more?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Neesy228

Neesy228 Wishes...

I know that many of the character meals and the hotels now have "holiday pricing" , but I'm unsure if it applies across the board to all restaurants. I'm sue someone else could fill in the gaps.

I'd love to be there on NYE. Have fun!:cloud9:

4. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

As far as I know, it only applies to certain character meals and dining experiences. So, it really depends on where you are planning to go.

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

"Holiday pricing" applies to buffets and all you can eat family style meals. Unless the restaurant is serving a "special menu" at a special price, then price increases won't affect them.

6. bobcat

bobcat <font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year

Thanks, I know about the special "holiday" pricing on the buffets. I guess what I was wondering about was the "special menu" for NYE. It's a trend around here to add some cheap champagne and charge a fortune per couple for a NYE dinner. I hadn't heard anything about this at any of the resort restaurants but that's what I am trying to avoid.