• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will I miss anything by skipping Hogsmeade?

We have yet to see Diagon Alley. It was still under construction when we went last. We LOVED Hogsmeade though!! FJ made me a little dizzy (discovered I have motion sickness in my old age, I guess) but the queue was incredible! We adored Flight of the Hippogriff and Hubs said the Dragon Challenge coasters were awesome! I was in awe of the small details found in Hogsmeade and we kept going back there during our two days. We couldn't stay away!

Now, I can't wait to see Diagon Alley! I'm sure it will be just as amazing and then some.. but as a fan I couldn't imagine not visiting Hogsmeade again!

neither of us are keen on how Universal celebrates Halloween. That scary bloodthirsty HHN people love terrifies and repulses us. SO we weren't thinking we'd go back in October when we return to Orlando.

FWIW it's just at Studios, and on certain nights.

Pretty much everything Disney did was wrong, boring or just annoying.

Agreed.

I'll sign up for our APs then. I know, I need to pay for parking and get anther day pass to get it started.

You could just buy the APs online. Still would have to pay for park parking the first visit, but you'd have the AP then. I got mine Will Call, which means I just got it from the kiosk (in my case, outside IOA), easy peasy.

When it comes time to renew, assuming nothing big changes, that's when it's going to be especially lovely. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter