Will I get the green light?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by spartankid34, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Disneymadhouse

Disneymadhouse Always planning a Disney holiday!

I'm poo sized too, and found the teacups a squeeze. The other problem I had was going through turnstiles - I found it easier to walk on tip toes and kind of shimmy through sort if side ways! This could also be because I am short - about 4'11 and maybe a half!! :goodvibes

Claire :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Nadia_disfan

Nadia_disfan Mouseketeer

Welcome!! so exciting planning these trips, there's no other trip that is as enjoyable before as during, I'm sure you'll be fine on most rides, I'm average sized, with a whole lotta hips and bum, but as most people are carrying extra these days the rides are designed with all sizes in mind, rocking rollercoaster could be a squeeze, but hey aerosmith could do with a good meal or two haha :) ..., I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the amount of curvier folk in the parks, and I hope you have a fantastic time!!

4. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

Sounds like my shape! I just rode Astro Orbiter a few weeks ago. It isn't easy to get out because you are kind of down inside the rocket. There isn't a lot of padding and you get pushed to one side by the momentum so it can hurt a little too. But I am glad I got a chance to ride it at least once.

5. LockShockBarrel

LockShockBarrel Pudge controls the weather.

Hahaha yes those darn turnstiles!!! I have always found the keep my head facing forwards and twisting the hips technique to work for me.