Will I get my $200 Disney Rewards Visa Gift Card in time for our trip?

lizandjason

Mouseketeer
Can those of you who signed up for the Disney rewards Visa for the $200 gift card please tell us how long it took to receive the gift card (not the actual credit card) in the mail?

We used our card for the first time on July 12 and our trip is September 26. Visa said it takes up to 12 weeks to send it, but could take only 4-6...

AND...if we don't get it in time, can we use the gift card to pay down off any purchases made on the Visa afterward if they were made at DW?

Thanks!

I don't know anything about the $200 giftcard sign up, but dh signed up withe $100 gift card promo and he got the gift card about 2 weeks after his first purchase.

I signed up for a $200 offer I got in the mail, and I just received my first bill and it had 200 points on it. Not sure if that will be the same for you, or they will send you one just after making your first purchase like they did with everyone on here that did the $100 offer.

I would like to sign up for one. Does anyone have the information on how to get the 100 or 200 deals. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter