Will I be disappointed in other resorts after Poly???

We spent 4 long weekends at the Poly at the beginning of this year and loved every second.
We keep booking moderates and then upgrading before our trip. :oops:
We tried the Boardwalk in September with the kids and really enjoyed that as well! Being able to walk to 2 parks was awesome.
My husband and I just did an adults weekend and we chose the Boardwalk again.
We have a trip in November planned and decided again on the Boardwalk.
I think we have just come to love having a bigger room and better transportation options. It will be hard to ever downgrade because it makes the trip less stressful for us, and that's what it's really all about!

For a trip to see Osbourne Lights, BWI would be my top choice. You really can't get much closer to DHS and it is so nice to simply be able to walk back to the resort and not have to wait for a bus. We've stayed at BWI numerous times (LOVE IT!), but most recently for a Star Wars weekend and it could not have been more convenient.

I love AKL, too (though the rooms are a bit small), but if your main focus is Osbourne Lights, you can't beat BWI.

We just stayed at Poly at the end of August (making it our 4th stay) and, honestly, my heart is with the EP resorts. I really prefer to be able to walk to 2 parks and so many restaurants and amenities. Any time I can avoid WDW transportation, even the monorail, I'm going to do it! The EP resorts really make for a more relaxing trip for us anyway. I found the Poly to be quite crowded and the food choices were quite limited.

I just returned from a very split stay--BI three nights(1 night CL), 2 nights Poly(CL) & 1 night PO. I admit I AM a bit of a resort snob, but I was completely charmed by PO & think I actually enjoyed it more than the poly! But do think about location--BI & poly are so convenient to Epcot & MK, respectively. And if you do choose PO, research your room location. My first room was far away from everything & on the 3rd floor. the elevator freaked me out a little bit--hot & stuffy--and I did not like the 3rd floor. Funny, it didn't bother me to be on the 3rd floor at Poly or 4th at BI; but I despised it at PO. After moving to a 1st floor room that just happened to be close to everything, was when I fell in love. I enjoyed walking around the beautiful grounds & really enjoyed poolside at POFQ. The food court was very crowded at times & I didn't use the busses, so I dont have an opinion about that. PO was a replacement for AK my last (solo) night & I did miss it, but Po was a very nice option & I think you'll love it. I know I did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter