• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Crowd Calender change with December hours?

Lisadaa2

Mouseketeer
Do you thing Touring Plans will change the best/ avoid parks and crowd numbers now that the new hours have been posted? If they do how long before they change them? I need to plan my ADR's.

It's important to know that Touring Plans will possibly change their numbers up until you leave for the trip. I went from the end of March into the beginning of April and they changed their crowd predictions shortly before I left for my trip. If you do go during a crowded time, just be at the parks early. You will have a great time!

They can and DO change frequently.It is not unheard of them to change the day of your trip.

Do you thing Touring Plans will change the best/ avoid parks and crowd numbers now that the new hours have been posted? If they do how long before they change them? I need to plan my ADR's.

Updating very soon. The travel agent hours and the website hours are conflicting, and some of the hours closer to Christmas are really wonky (and probably wrong), so we're assessing it. Keep an eye out to the blog -- we put a note there whenever we update it!

It's important to know that Touring Plans will possibly change their numbers up until you leave for the trip. I went from the end of March into the beginning of April and they changed their crowd predictions shortly before I left for my trip. If you do go during a crowded time, just be at the parks early. You will have a great time!

Yeah, I understand it can be frustrating! The biggest change is typically at 6 months, when they release their park hours (or 3 months last year, when they only released hours 3 months out). Park hours affect crowds _a lot_, so hence the changes.

In the meantime, we do change levels and recommendations when we feel we need to. The economy, deals, changing crowd patterns, heck, even the weather changes. Disney itself has extended park hours a lot more frequently in the last few years.

Our philosophy remains the same: we want to give you the best data possible before you go on your trip, so you don't get surprised _while_ you're on your trip!

Updating very soon. The travel agent hours and the website hours are conflicting, and some of the hours closer to Christmas are really wonky (and probably wrong), so we're assessing it. Keep an eye out to the blog -- we put a note there whenever we update it!

Thank you so much:thumbsup2. Please hurry, only 5 days to book ADR's!

Hi! I'm a subscriber to touringplans. What blog are your referring to? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter