Will call and MDE

Roobear77

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I was inspired by dancin Disney style's short trip to the world to see the lights, and convinced my husband that we need to go as well. We have never been at Christmas, and I am so freaking excited right now!:flower:

We are going on the cheaper side, got a great deal with Allegiant and staying offsite. I have purchased MVMCP tickets and know i can print them at home. I was about to purchase some 2 day park tickets, and when I went to check out the only non-expensive option was will call. If I choose that, can I still link them in MDE and make FP reservations at 30 days?

Thanks!

Well, I answered my own question! Went in to MDE and saw the MVMCP tickets I had just bought, so bought the regular park admissions and they showed up almost instantly. Cue major excitement overload here today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter