Will be in Anaheim 9/28-10/5 Disneyland tips?

Cinerama261

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I will be in Anaheim 9/28-10/5. Any tips on visiting Disneyland? I have been to Disney World many times but Disneyland once about 10 years ago. What's different than the Magic Kingdom? What are good days to visit? I hear that the California Adventure park is less crowded than Disneyland.

Thanks!

Roland

I would start by reading A DLR Guide for WDW vets

October will be during Halloween Season.
You should try to ride HM and SM. Haunted Mansion will have a Nighmare before Christmas overlay and Space gets Ghost Galaxy. There will be a couple nights with Halloween Parties traditionally on Tuesday and Friday nights. If you have done MNSSHP don't worry about these. The schedule will probably be out in June.

You should visit on a Saturday and Sunday to see the regular fireworks which are much better than Wishes, and F! which has some major differences. Otherwise the midweek days are much quieter crowdwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter