Will Bachelorette Desiree Find Her True Love? Stay Tuned, but No Spoilers Pleaase!

Chris Harrison was clanking a champagne glass. But, he seemed like he had quite a few sips from that glass! :drinking1 :rolleyes1

They who? :confused3 The kids? That kid is barely old enough to remember Des tomorrow. She's just another adult to him.

They = the show (sorry about that!) Their "people"--counselors? Not sure what they are but they keep a check on you months, and months after the show. The show knows the show is nuts. :rotfl:

The roses will wilt before they are all handed out. Any order you see is not even the order the bachelor/bachelorette gives them-- all edited for TV. It takes all night to do this--that's why they all get so drunk.

Brandon reminds e of that "guard and protect your heart" guy from Ali's season.

They've really upped the number of creepy guys this season.

That's so her brother will have someone to beat up later in the season.

:rotfl2: You're probably right. I do have to say, she did let most of the creepy ones go. I can't imagine why she gave half-naked guy a rose though. He seems incredibly shallow.

:rotfl2: You're probably right. I do have to say, she did let most of the creepy ones go. I can't imagine why she gave half-naked guy a rose though. He seems incredibly shallow.

She was probably urged/ordered by the producers to keep one or two guys that will make some spectacular "reality TV" moments for the show. As long as she gets to keep the 6 guys she's really, really interested in, it doesn't matter if she keeps the paid actors they bring in just to do the show. He's probably this season's Vampire Girl & Michelle Money.

Thanks for starting the thread! I just started watching now. Lots of spoiler previews before the show even started! Wowsa! It looks like the most AMAZING and SHOCKING Bachelorette ever!

That's so her brother will have someone to beat up later in the season.

I DO hope her brother makes several appearances!!! He could be the one who hands out the roses!!! :rotfl:

I thought her group was loserish. Seriously, shirtless guy? And it's going to make me sad if the Dad turns out to be the jerk they are implying in the promos. Several seemed to need a shower. And what about I missed my birthday party to go on the interview. How many grown men have birthday parties?

I liked creepy Dr. Larry. I thought he was kind of funny. I would have kept him over shirtless guy. And Juan hubba hubba:lovestruc

When Chris was interviewing Dez, he asked her something. She replied in a hopeful manner. And Chris replied with how wonderful but with clear undertones of they are going to eat you alive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter