Will April 10-18 be a crazy time to go?

brando5111

Mouseketeer
How bad will it be during "spring break" - as this is the only time that works with our son's school schedule (unless we wait until June) - I want to know what we may be in for? I'm not sure if this is "spring break time" in the east, but here in California all the kids will be off.

Would June be a better time to plan for, or worse? Hoping to take advantage of the discount whilst it's available. But would wait unitl June if it will be a better time. We really want to enjoy the parks without too much madness and spending too much $!

Thanks for any help!

You can get an idea if you go to the Who's going in April thread.
It looks like it will be plenty busy.

Good Friday through the following week is Spring vacation for much of the east coast. We will be there but it is a beautiful time to go!

EVERY Disney resort will be sold out Easter week. The parks will be VERY crowded. Cast members are not even allowed to use their free entrance that week because so many people come for both the week before and the week after Easter.

I am not trying to be negative. I am just telling the truth. If you do go for one of those weeks, be prepared to wait in lines. Some guests do not mind this too much. For others, it "ruins" thier vacation. You will have to decide for yourself.

And if you are going one of those weeks, make your priority seatings as soon as possible. You will not be able to just walk up to the most popular restaurants. And most, if not all, Priority Seatings will be sold out by that week.

Thanks for the honest answers - I guess we'll just wing it and hope for the best.

? I'm curious if it's so crowded during spring break/Easter why do they post codes? I'm surprised they would do that if they have so much capacity?

I'd avoid Easter week at all costs if you plan to go in to the parks. We live in Florida, and never go during the holidays. If you go at off times, you can just walk on everything! We just got back on Friday, in fact, and the only real line we encountered was for Winnie the Pooh. I even walked on Space Mountain at about 1 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter