Will a resort you're not staying at hold your luggage while you eat?

WDWBlaze

Tech Geek by day, Disney Geek by night!!
I'm staying at AKL before we move over the PBH on the darkside to end our vacation. On the morning we will move I'm thinking about having breakfast at Poly. Rather than leave our bags at AKL and have to head back there before leaving the world I was wondering if I took an Uber to poly with our bags will they hold them while we eat?

Interesting question. Im thinking no, only because if this "caught on" it would be a nightmare for the resorts. But, I have no idea.

When I checked my bags at both the Poly and CR, they didn't ask for my room number. It was before I checked in and didn't have a room number anyway. I can't imagine why it would be a "nightmare". You check your bags with bell services, when you need them, you give bell services your ticket and they get your bags.

I am hoping to do this also - we check out of the Dolphin & then have reservations at Sanaa - wasn't sure if I should take the bags with me or ask Dolphin to hold them. I don't really want to go back & forth though...

I'm staying at AKL before we move over the PBH on the darkside to end our vacation. On the morning we will move I'm thinking about having breakfast at Poly. Rather than leave our bags at AKL and have to head back there before leaving the world I was wondering if I took an Uber to poly with our bags will they hold them while we eat?

Yes they will. I've done it before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter