Will 1900 Park Faire Seat Me (4A + 1 infant)

lilpooh108

DIS Veteran
Ok.....we planned this trip super late (like in Oct for a Dec trip).

The best time I could get for a 1900 Park Faire ressie was for 4 people. We will have 3 adults, 1 child and 1 infant. My infant doesn't sit in a high chair yet anyway. She will be on my lap the whole time. We really just need a "4 top".

Will they refuse to seat us? :confused3

You'll be fine.

Not necessarily. Every person counts towards the capacity of the restaurant. Even babies in arms. So if the restaurant is booked solid, the extra person won't be allowed in. Even if that person is small.

OP--The best thing to do is change your ADR to a party of 5 if you can. You really need to account everyone, and you could end up in a bit of a bind if you don't. There is no way of knowing ahead of time if they will be able to seat your 5th person or not. There is a very real possibility you could be told Sorry, we are booked full.

While I'm sure you could technically get turned away, I can't imagine they wouldnt accommodate you. We did this a few yrs ago, i made ressies for 4 because that's how many of us were on the dining plan, not thinking about the baby. We were let in all of ours without a problem.

Yeah I have had like 4 ressies with one less person than we had. They let us in.

Has the previous poster actually heard of people not being let in with one more person?

Yeah I have had like 4 ressies with one less person than we had. They let us in.

Has the previous poster actually heard of people not being let in with one more person?

Yes actually. And if you do a search on here you will see that it does happen. Not all of the time, but it does happen.

One a restaurant is at capacity, there is nothing they can do to accommodate an extra guest. Chances are good they will be able to seat an extra person, but it shouldn't be taken as a given.

Disney won't turn away extra guests if they have room. But they have to have the room, and every person counts as taking up a certain amount of space. Even a baby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter