Wildnerness Lodge/DVC Member

SandyinMonterey

DIS Veteran
Going to WDW April 2014. Have not been there since 2008. Any suggestions to what room to book with best location/view? We will definitely be getting a one bedroom villa. After our last experience at Alauni, I want to make sure we get the room we booked.

Also...since we haven't been there is so long, what's new at the Wilderness? Any must do's and must see's?

Going to WDW April 2014. Have not been there since 2008. Any suggestions to what room to book with best location/view? We will definitely be getting a one bedroom villa. After our last experience at Alauni, I want to make sure we get the room we booked.

Also...since we haven't been there is so long, what's new at the Wilderness? Any must do's and must see's?

There really aren't any views to speak of in the Villas building. Avoid the dumpster view. But the rest are mostly trees with a few with a (slight I believe) view of the Villas pool.

There are no booking categories at VWL, but you can request a view/location. Most villas have a view of woods, a few in the central part of the building overlook the quiet pool, and those also have a partial view of Bay Lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter