Wildest time in Vegas

Raptorfan

Mouseketeer
So, we're going to Vegas for the first time in March. While I am a bit of a Disney fanatic (go figure) we alternate between Disney kid vacation and adult wild vacation. For an anything goes, wild. sin city vacation, what recommendations are out there?

Go to Harrah's piano bar for sure, it is a great time. Get there early have some drinks and fun. It gets very crowded in there. I think we got there between 8 and 9 and were there till after 1 before we moved on. Also dicks at excalibur is a great time.

When in March?

MTV Spring Break is at the Palms hotel from March 6-10. And the weekend of the 6th is Nascar weekend.

If you drive take a cooler, if you fly stop at a grocery store and get one. Buy some liqour and mixers and plastic cups. Have drinks in your room and take one or two to go as you leave your room. You can enjoy them on the elevator rides and walking down the street.

If you drive take a cooler, if you fly stop at a grocery store and get one. Buy some liqour and mixers and plastic cups. Have drinks in your room and take one or two to go as you leave your room. You can enjoy them on the elevator rides and walking down the street.

Wow...drinks on an elevator...wild times!! ROTFL

depends on your defination of wild.. :teeth: I :love: both Disney and Vegas too, i think it's being in a playland "fantasy" location.

gambling? drinks? eating adventourously? abundantly? adult (tasteful) shows?

depends on your defination of wild.. :teeth: I :love: both Disney and Vegas too, i think it's being in a playland "fantasy" location.

gambling? drinks? eating adventourously? abundantly? adult (tasteful) shows?

Beleive it or not, gambling isn't the priority on our trip to Vegas. Interested in the adventurous part though. Got the days covered with a Harley rental. Looking for the adventurous night in 'sin city'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!