Wilderness Lodge

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by gschon, Jun 2, 2013.

1. gschon

gschon Mouseketeer

Last Year, during our stay, I decided to go ask a question at the front desk.
    I was wearing shorts, Wilderness Lodge t-shirt, and tennis shoes. I was also carrying a can of beer(in a koozie). The line was about 3 or 4 people. The "park Ranger" came over and very politely encouraged me to come back later............Was it the beer????

:grouphug:

2. Goofy4

Goofy4 DIS Veteran

Depends on the brand.

3. gschon

gschon Mouseketeer

It was my first beer of the day, and I was dressed appropriately. ...He was "on me" pretty quick, however. I did not give him any trouble ...just said "uh, ok" and walked off.

It was bud light...I guess it was too trashy, even in a kozy?

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. Stinky_Pete

Stinky_Pete DIS Veteran

Did you ask the park ranger guy your question?

6. disneymom443

disneymom443 Mouseketeer

The only thing I can think of is the beer. With it being in a snuggie I don't know why they would be so uptight:confused3. Did you come back with out the beer? in the same day?

7. gschon

gschon Mouseketeer

Now that I think about it, that was the only thing that was different about my 12-15 or so visits to the front desk(over ten years).....But, it could have been a blue can of Pepsi. I guess I just don't look like a Pepsi drinker.

8. ls3015

ls3015 Mouseketeer

Next time go in your swim suit. than you will know if it was the way you were dressed. :lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

9. maryj11

maryj11 DIS Veteran

Hmmm Disney doesnt have pepsi only coke :rotfl: Maybe it's against Disney rules to have a pepsi :lmao: I would say it was the beer, he probably smelled it and didnt think it was a good thing or impression on those arriving for check in.