Wilderness Lodge Villas

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by sissy1, Dec 14, 2012.

1. sissy1

sissy1 Mouseketeer

DH , DGD & I will be staying at the wilderness lodge villas in Feb 2013 for the first time. Just wondering --- what kind of activities there are to keep my 7 year old grand daughter busy....

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Actually, at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge, there won't be any activities for a child. You can take your granddaughter over to the Cub's Den during the afternoon for activities (the Cub's Den is between the Lodge and the villas, but closer to the Lodge), but you'll have to stay with her. You can also book her time in the Cub's Den at night for a fee.

They probably have pool games.

4. twinboysmom

twinboysmom DIS Veteran

The main pool at WL does have pool games and they do show movies on the beach at night. There is also a small playground on the beach. FW is only a boat ride or a walk away (paved trail around a half mile trek maybe). There are horses and a larger playground over there. There are also activities like a campfire with chip and dale that they do nightly (I think). I would ask this question on the WL thread. You will most likely get sme good answers there.

5. 44Majestic

44Majestic Earning My Ears

They also have a game room / arcade between the hotel and villas.

We've stayed at WLV a few times with our children and I cannot recall them being bored or having nothing to do. They loved it!
    Enjoy!

6. shburks

shburks DIS Veteran

We have stayed at WL twice (never at Villlas) and it's a beautiful resort! DS loves the pool there but we tend not to spend a ton of time at our resort. There are movies on the beach and s'mores some nights, pool games sometimes, etc.

7. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

I woul:lovestrucd go on the WL thread, and look at page 1. There is a lot of info, and possibly a copy of the resort activity sheet. I know they have afternoon pool party, I've seen cookie decorating, evening movies on beach, the Electric Water Parade goes by at night and may be more activities but someone will know in WL thread. You can also google the WL unofficial fan site.