Wilderness Lodge toiletries

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Lolsmum, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Lolsmum

Lolsmum DIS Veteran

My family and I are taking our first trip to the World in just under 2 weeks, staying for 10 nights at the Wilderness Lodge.

Are the provided toiletries nice? I'd like to avoid packing anything I can. I'd still bring the kids' shampoo and stuff, but if I can skip bringing anything for the adults I'd like to.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

WL switched over to the Grapefruit Bergamot H2O products in May. There is a shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, bar soap (two kinds) and lotion. The scent is very refreshing. The bottles are kind of small so you may need to ask for extra if you are relying on them solely for the adults, but that should not be an issue. The bar soap has sea salt in it and it's not nearly so drying as the previous soap was. I would not have an issue just using these toiletries instead of bringing some from home - actually, I used some at home this morning that I brought home from WL in May :goodvibes.

4. Lolsmum

Lolsmum DIS Veteran

Thank you!

5. Pennys_dream

Pennys_dream Earning My Ears

Good to know! We are staying at WL in Feb, I was planning on bringing bar soap since that's what we prefer, and on a previous trip when we stayed at SoG I was disappointed that they only provided a body wash/shampoo combo thing!