Wilderness Lodge Question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by iluvwdw_2002, Sep 28, 2003.

1. iluvwdw_2002

iluvwdw_2002 Smile and ALWAYS have fun!!!

Hello, Everyone!!!

I am looking into staying at the Wilderness Lodge, because the more I read about it and the more pics I see, the more I fall in love with this resort. However, I looked at the WDW mainpage, and it states that the prices are $290/night for a courtyard room during the regular season.

I am currently an AP holder. What has been the price anyone of you has seen per night with the AP discount (assuming it will be available). I just find the $290/night to be really high for our budget, but how do I work this out? Are the AP rates a likely deal or far fetched?

Thanks!

P.S. We are going in mid May of next year.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. girlsx2

girlsx2 <font color=teal>The Tag Fairy loves and appreciat

I am not an AP holder, however, go to www.mousesavers.com and check that site. She is very good about posting all discounts. I have heard that some AP discounts can be as much as 40 to 50%. Now, that may not be in regular season. I am sure with all the expertise we have here, that someone can give you a better idea. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

Sherri

4. hbridges

hbridges Earning My Ears

We are staying during regular season in October and the AP Courtyard View is $165 a night( before tax). 5 nights was $920. Good luck!