Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by DisneyNDecember, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Disneyaddict1973

Disneyaddict1973 WDW veteran

Awwwwwwwwww Lou-Ann:angel: ...thank you. Your reply really touched me:grouphug: . Thank you so very much for the kind words. I'll make sure to post pics so everyone can see how it turns out:) I know you all just looooove new WL pics :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Ranger1873

Ranger1873 Mouseketeer

For Those Who Don't Know Their Way Around.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. DizneyNutz

DizneyNutz DIS Veteran

Ranger 1873! Sure doesn't seem to be very many people coming back and posting lately. Where are all the pictures from people just returning?

5. Ranger1873

Ranger1873 Mouseketeer

I know, it's gone very quiet.

Come on people, it's good to share.

[​IMG]

6. Hunny

Hunny Slowly But Surely Getting To Know This Place

Yes Yes please share! We only have 45 more days till we leave!!! I have been in kind of a rut when it comes to this vacation. Started out with a BANG and now its...eh..yeah whatever. I need to get some magic back!!!

7. blossomz

blossomz Proud DVC owner since 2002!

Pleeze! I've been away from the Lodge since June and am missing it terribly!

8. Ranger1873

Ranger1873 Mouseketeer

Lucky you! We went in September last year with free dining. :goodvibes

Did I mention that you have the same name as my dog?

Anyway, photos..........

[​IMG]

9. Ranger1873

Ranger1873 Mouseketeer

I know what you mean, we were there in June this year too.

[​IMG]

10. DizneyNutz

DizneyNutz DIS Veteran

I think the relocation of this thread the the resorts photos sub-thread may be part of the problem. It took me some very persistant searching to relocate it. We are certainly looking forward to our next trip this Dec. Thanks to all of you keeping it going with your great photos:thumbsup2 We are all living vicariously through your photos and waiting for our trip.:cool1:

11. LVSWL

LVSWL <font color=teal>I may have to rethink whether or

I come here most days for a fix :goodvibes We aren't going back to the VWL until April so I have a while to wait. Thanks everyone!:)

12. mommylo

mommylo Mouseketeer

Just came back from 10 days at the Villas. It was fantastic:goodvibes

Pic from the patio of Artist Point:
    [​IMG]
    Pic in main lobby:
    [​IMG]
    Towel Animal in the main bathroom
    [​IMG]
    I will definitely be going back there!!

13. DizneyNutz

DizneyNutz DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting and glad you had a wonderful trip:thumbsup2 Please post any other photos you took of the Wl while you were there.:cool1:

14. TinkerBelle_325

TinkerBelle_325 Magical Musing Meg

I'll be adding photos of the Lodge starting on Aug 18th :) I'll be there and be posting LIVE! If you guys have any photo requests I'd be happy to try and get some shots for you :)

15. mommylo

mommylo Mouseketeer

Thanks. I am a total VWL novice. Before I left I was constantly feeding myself with all the beautiful pics. Here are a few more. Most of my other ones are the different theme parks. Gosh, I am missing it already:sick:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. dato63

dato63 DIS Veteran

Oh my word that picture is amazing. Does anyone know when the castle gets decorated for Christmas?

eta: Sorry, I realized that isn't really a WL kind of question (the purpose of this thread). We are going on our first WDW vacation this year - staying at the WL, so was enjoying the pics. Feeding my excitement. This picture was just amazing and I wondered if my DDs would get to see this during MVMCP (since we do have tickets to a night of that party).

17. TPCShauna

TPCShauna <font color=green> Most Cheerful Creativear<br><fo

Wow! Please tell me the castle looks like that on all of the nights and not just at MVMCP!

18. DizneyNutz

DizneyNutz DIS Veteran

Last year was the first year for displaying the ICE LIGHTS on the castle. They were on every night not just the MVMCP. However I don't know if they are planning them again this year or if it was just for last year.

19. DisneyNDecember

DisneyNDecember DIS Veteran

I know, I could not believe myself how awesome this photo turned out !! I am no photography expert at all, but my son & I were sitting right in front of the castle for the nightly show & just got an AMAZING photo!!! It actually brought tears to my eyes it was soooooo beautiful !!! Last year, it happened every night, so I bet this year will be no exception!!:santa: :santa: :santa:

20. zackiedawg

zackiedawg WEDway Peoplemover Rider

Love the Wilderness Lodge - best lobby in Disney! Somehow even the summers don't feel quite as hot when you're walking around the high mountain lodge grounds:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. DizneyNutz

DizneyNutz DIS Veteran

And we agree. You can be totally removed from the outside world while staying there.:cool1: Thanks for posting pictures:thumbsup2