Wilderness Lodge - Deluxe Room/Junior Suite & Club Level Question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ChrisM, Feb 23, 2010.

1. ChrisM

ChrisM Mouseketeer

We're in the (very preliminary) stages of planning my two children's first trip to Disney. We are planning on having my in-laws joining us and have pretty much settled on a Wilderness Lodge as our likely resort.

For the four of us, we are planning on a deluxe room/junior suite. As for grandma and grandpa, they will be getting their own room. Is it possible to get a regular room that connects/adjoins a deluxe room/junior suite?

Also, if we were to be in adjoining rooms, I realize our room would be considered club level and not on the actual club level and the in-laws would not be club level. While I realize this is probably strictly prohibited, is it possible to let the grandparents tag along to the club level areas or is that completely out of the question?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tiger4me2

tiger4me2 DIS Veteran

This is something you need to bring up with the club level manager or someone in the lead on Club level floor. I have stayed at the WL Club level & seen some bring their adult children up but I think it was because they (the parents) always stay at Club level each visit. I won't say it isn't possible but you should ask first. I know when I stay at the BWI I was allowed to bring guests up to go to lounge but they asked not at the busy times. In the end my friends couldn't come so I never found out about visitors coming into lounge but I did ask & was told it was ok. MHO

4. ChrisM

ChrisM Mouseketeer

Thanks for the information on the club level. I'll be sure to ask.

Does anyone know if regular rooms can be connected to deluxe rooms/junior suites?