Wii/Playstation fitness

Zoesmama03

DIS Veteran
I've taken this up on my brother's PS3(we are roommates). It so far has been my main exercise lately but it has inspired me to get in a little bit better shape so I can keep up better. Plus I want to see if I can get a starter REAL drum kit later in the year. It is similar and a friends husband told me it can be picked up enough to get basics on the real drums going. He is a musicians plays guitar in a local band.

I know they have these Drum Hero or Rock Band drum games for both Wii and PS3 and I'm really LOVING it. I never had an interest in drumming before even though I've always had a love for music of all genres. My musical interests were always in piano and a little bit in guitar. I can play some piano but always had an issue getting my left hand to play. Strangely enough I picked up the drum sticks and have gained sooooo much eye hand coordination in the last week. I can out drum my brother and that is pretty cool. He's been playing the guitar portion for years and I don't do so well on that one. I play on expert and just get right back on track. I play a lot with no fail turned on. It gets me up to a sweat but other times I will turn it off and work in lower levels. Today I managed to get a bit more coordination from my leg/foot.

Anyone else using fitness other that just the Wii Fit??? I know there has been a lot of threads on Wii Fit but was curious if anyone had found this as fill in exercise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter