Wiggles Presale

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by BBGirl, Jun 21, 2006.

1. BBGirl

BBGirl DIS Veteran

May 29, 2005
    Mods please move if you need to. Wasn't sure where to post this and this is the board I'm at most I figured I'd start here. The pre-sale word for the Wiggles tickets is DANCE. I can't go as I don't want to go on a Wed and that's the only time they are close to home for me. :rolleyes2 I hope someone finds this useful.
  2. krismom

krismom <font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color

Mar 12, 2004
    I got our tickets this morning- floor seats! The pre-sale word for ticketmaster (on LI, NY) was "wags".
  3. HLAuburn

HLAuburn DIS Veteran

Apr 26, 2005
    Can you believe people are SELLING the presale code on eBay?? :sad2: Thank you for posting here. We got our tickets to the Mobile, AL show for July and we're SUPER excited! Chandler is a huge Wiggles fan....we can't wait! :dance3:
  4. frannn

frannn <font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread

Nov 2, 1999
    and whipped out his credit card. We got loge level, whatever that is, for the 6:30 show in Nassau. Couldn't get the floor tickets as they were unavailable. Krismom- you lucked out! Was 121. for DH, me, and DD3 to see them.....again! I hope these are good seats (section 207, row H). The most expensive seats that we kept pulling up were on the side of the stage diagram, in the 300's sections. I wonder why that is?