Wiggles concert seating - many questions

eyeheartgoofy

DIS Veteran
What does extended stage mean?

I'm looking at tickets and I see "4th row from extended stage" and I don't know what it means. Also, what would be the difference between section A and section AA? Of course, these are all outrageously priced scalper type tickets which I won't be buying, but I'm curious.

Now, for non-ridiculously priced non-scalper tickets, what section would be better. The last row of the floor, or up in the "bleacher" type section on the side? I'm thinking the higher tickets might be better b/c the view of the stage might be pretty obstructed from the floor that far back with wee ones.

I'm clueless. Not much of a concert go-er myself, but we are taking kiddos to see the Wiggles.

Thanks.

It depends on the arena. Some places AA would be closer and others A would be closer. Go to the website of the arena and it should tell you in the seating section. Personally I would go on the side rather than the last row on the floor. As an adult I think you would have trouble seeing in the last row on the floor so for kids I think it would even be harder. I don't know for sure though.

ETA I forgot to add that I am getting tickets for The Wiggles tomorrow :)

What does extended stage mean?

I'm looking at tickets and I see "4th row from extended stage" and I don't know what it means. Also, what would be the difference between section A and section AA? Of course, these are all outrageously priced scalper type tickets which I won't be buying, but I'm curious.

Now, for non-ridiculously priced non-scalper tickets, what section would be better. The last row of the floor, or up in the "bleacher" type section on the side? I'm thinking the higher tickets might be better b/c the view of the stage might be pretty obstructed from the floor that far back with wee ones.

I'm clueless. Not much of a concert go-er myself, but we are taking kiddos to see the Wiggles.

Thanks.

Check the venue's website. They usually have a map.

Enjoy the show...don't forget bones for Wags, Roses for Dorothy and make some signs...Anthony reads them..LOL. We made a funny one, with a photo of him as a child on it...it sure got his attention..LOL.
Have fun and you can take your camera, despite what the venue says..The wiggles allow it! Enjoy!

We've been to 3 Wiggles concerts! You really can't get a bad seat!

The first two, we were a little ways away from the stage, but close enough to enjoy it a lot. The last time, we got second row seating, but when we got there, they said our seats didn't exist and that they changed the seating chart at the last minute. We ended up over on the right of the stage and had to watch everything from the side. I was very (and still am) very upset about that.

Be sure and have your cameras ready when the Wiggles run through the audience, we've been super close to Murray & Jeff in the past and dd#1 was thrilled!!

We went 3 years ago. They will have a big screen, so you can see the show, no matter how far away you are. But I got the seats on the floor, I figured if I want to watch them on a screen, I've got the DVDs! lol!
Also, the show I went to, the seats on the floor got a "package" under the seats, with a coloring book and poster, some other things, while the bleacher seats did not.
Have fun, its something to remember!

We've seen the Wiggles twice. Both times we had tickets on the sides. Both time Murray and Jeff ran right by our seats. I have pix of Jeff running by and pix of Murray taking roses from my DD! They were not expensive seats and were perfect seats to see the show and see the guys up close. I don't think they run through the floor seats (or at least didn't for ours).

The side seats are just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter