wifi at the world?

JCTigger

All it takes is faith and trust and a little bit o
My friend and I are going down in December both of us have itouch which the only flaw if you constantly need to be in a wifi area... i know that you can get wifi at the hotel (we are stayin at pop) how much is it? can you get wifi signal in the parks?

Thanks
Jill

To my knowledge WiFi is NOT available at Pop.

The list of spots I found where WiFi is available at a cost...there is no free internet at WDW) is:

Beach Club Resort
BoardWalk Resort
Contemporary Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Yacht Club Resort

Wi-Fi access is available in most public areas like lobbies, pool areas, lounges etc. Specific locations for Wi-Fi varies from hotel to hotel. Check with guest service at the resort to be sure where access locations are.

Please note wireless access is not available in guest rooms.

Price: $9.95 for 24 hours continuously or $4.99 for a single 60 min access window.

There's free internet in the beach/yacht club lobbies. That said, while most are able to pick it up, DD19's laptop wouldn't let her in. I saw a few other folks with the same issue over that week but most were happily camped out in the lobby chairs checking emails and surfing the web...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter