Why wait till September when we can go now? **FINAL THOUGHTS UPDATED 8/23**

Still here and looking forward to the survey of your trip favs. Thanks for sharing. Hope the move goes smoothly :thumbsup2

I'm glad you're still here! Survey coming up soon!

I can't believe the trip is already over! But, I'm excited to hear what you're planning next! Good luck with the move! :goodvibes

I know, I can't believe it's over either! It was such a fast trip. VERY exciting plans coming soon :)

Glad to see you back with another update, but sad that it means your trip is over

I'm looking forward to hearing your final recap:goodvibes

It's always sad when trip reports come to an end isn't it? Final recap coming up next!

Good luck with the move! My best friend's wedding is in Saratoga Springs in October and I can't wait to see the town, I hear it's beautiful! :thumbsup2

Thanks! You'll love Saratoga...it's super cute, and all the venues are gorgeous- I'm sure it'll be a lovely wedding!

Final recap

Well, the trip report has officially come to an end. I want to thank everyone who read along and commented. This was my first ever trip report so I didn't know what to expect, and I have to say that I thought nobody would read it!

So, thank you! Thank you all for your sweet comments.

I surveyed my sister, boyfriend, and my sister's bf, and here are some of our final thoughts:

DVC/Boardwalk Villas
After my first official stay as a DVC member, I have to say, I loved it! It was so nice to have spacious accommodations, extra room, and stay at a deluxe resort. The resort was centrally located, was themed beautifully, and was just a great place to be. I loved it!

Quick Service Food Plan
This worked out great for us. We crammed a lot of stuff into our short little trip, so there wasn't much time for my beloved sit down meals! I'm not sure that I'll have another jam-packed trip like this again though, so I don't think the quick-service plan is in my future. But I guess I never know!

Southwest Airlines
L.o.v.e.d. them. Flights were on time. Lots of extra seats. Direct flight. We could check in from the hotel...what's not to love?

And some other thoughts...

Favorite Snacks
Kiki- "chips" from the Yorkshire Fish & Chips stand in Epcot (UK)
Tim- dole whip
Vinnie- popcorn
Me- dole whip

Favorite Meal - we were all in agreement here!
Kiki- Chefs de France
Tim- Chefs de France
Vinnie- Chefs de France
Me- Chefs de France

Favorite thing about the BWV
Kiki- ambiance/theme and location
Tim- pool
Vinnie- pizza
Me- location and music

Favorite Memory
Kiki- splash mountain at night
Tim- extra magic hours!
Vinnie- riding all the rides, especially everest- twice in a row!
Me- watching summer nighttastic fireworks

Least favorite meal/snack.
We were all in agreement here again, too - The Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We were just expecting more I think.

Least favorite thing overall
Kiki- heat
Tim- heat
Vinnie- the short amount of time we were there
Me- sunburn

So, what's next? Well I told my other sister I'd take her next! We're planning January in 2011. Saratoga Springs Resort. A few days longer than this one!

And the big, big one- November 2011. My family, my boyfriends family. Thanksgiving! Bay Lake Tower! When I signed onto DVC I got a free 3-day cruise on the new Disney Dream! Vinnie and I will go on that, then be joined by our families for five-six nights at Bay Lake Tower, my home resort! I AM SO EXCITED! I wish it wasn't so far away! But I think it'll be worth the wait. And now I have plenty of time to plan...although I already have it all planned in my mind I think!

:yay:

Thanks again for reading everyone! I'm sure I'll be reading your reports to keep me in the Disney mood until I get myself to WDW again! xoxo

Excellent trip report Allie, although I'm sad to see it end! How exciting to read about your upcoming plans, though! I hope to see a PTR in the near future!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter