Why is the Coranado Springs Resort so overlooked on this board?

We also like CSR very much. It is a beautiful resort, especially at night when El Centro is all lit up and you walk around the lake. And I love their colorful room furnishings. I would love to have this furniture in a guest bedroom.
I have been somewhat disappointed in the Pepper Market on our last 2 trips to this resort though. We found the food quality at the PM to be much better, when CSR first opened.
The bus transportation from this resort is wonderful.
We love the main pool and the huge hot tub!
The conventioneers have never bothered us, seeing them all going off to meetings while we are lounging by the pool makes our vacation time seem even more special, LOL!
We have also never found CSR to be too spread out. There are other WDW resorts that are a lot more spread out than CSR. CBR is one of them. We also like CBR very much but find it much more spread out and less convenient to get around then CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter