Why is disunplugged giving a malware notice?

dburg30

Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!
There was a post about the most recent podcast that seems to have been removed? I had replied that google was reporting disunplugged as having malware.. Have I missed something that talks about why it is flagging it that way? Needless to say, kinda not clicking on it with that popping up.

powerof10.us has also been flagged by Google SafeBrowsing for the last couple of weeks, similar to what was happening with disunplugged.com. The latter host name appears to be fixed as I post this.

I believe you are referring to the latest blog thread. That thread has been temporarily hidden.

We are currently working on this issue and will let you know when it has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

cool.. thanks, this AM when i goto disunplugged it no longer shows as a site to avoid.. actually i think late last night it showed ok..

Yes, it appears as if everything is back to normal. Thanks for your patience!

zulemara said:
great! can you unhide the post of the blog now :)

I didn't hide it and would rather let that webmaster unhide it. It appears that things are working, but I don't want to advertise unless we know for sure.

Thanks! I had it happen the other day on the disboards... I messaged Corey about it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter