Why is Buying a 6 Day PH So Difficult?

hookem81

Mouseketeer
They do not offer them at all on the website, and when I call the (714) 781-4400 number listed on the website, they act absolutely bewildered. Am I the only one in the world to ever ask this question?

One other odd thing is that the website has a discounted 5 day adult PH for $194, but the number above will not discount their 6 day PH to be aligned with that (i.e, $10 or $15 more). They actually told me to call a travel agency to get that price - very confused. Any suggestions.

They do not offer them at all on the website, and when I call the (714) 781-4400 number listed on the website, they act absolutely bewildered. Am I the only one in the world to ever ask this question?

One other odd thing is that the website has a discounted 5 day adult PH for $194, but the number above will not discount their 6 day PH to be aligned with that (i.e, $10 or $15 more). They actually told me to call a travel agency to get that price - very confused. Any suggestions.

Call the Walt Disney Travel Company at 714-520-5050, they have lots of different things the ticket booth does not have. 6,7,8 day tickets. They are a part if the Disney family, but not part of the main website.

I had the same questions. I called Disney and they kept telling me to refer to the website or call whomever I booked my hotel with. So I called DVC and they do not offer Disneyland park tickets.

I called again and found I could buy up to 8 day tickets. The closer I get to my date though the more I had to pay. They were talking about a service charge of $15 if it was less then 15 days of travel.

I have had so many issues trying to get things together for this trip. When going to WDW, DVC can do everything. With Disneyland I have to do it on my own.

I just looked at GetAwayToday's ticket listings, and they have the 6-day hoppers for $199, just $5 more than the 5 day. Plus with GAT, you get 2 magic mornings instead of just one. Also, if you use the code "podcast" they waive the $10 processing fee, so it costs just the same as from Disney travel online. You can pick up the tickets at the ticket booth at DL with your i.d.

HTH! :)

Just upgrade when you get to the parks. Little stress, just visit the ticket window and let them know what you want to do. Most people don't buy 6 day PH'ers for DL because honestly, a Premium AP isn't that much more.....

And an AP will get you some discounts, as well. Honestly, we buy the AP so we can vacation for two years...it ends up saving us quite a bit.

I just bought the 5 day discounted PH online and then upgrade at the park for $5. That's what we've done in the past & it works out great.

I thought about getting a AP pass but I can't use them on Saturday and that is the day we are celebrating my son's birthday and our last day there.

Plus I am DVC so I get almost the same discounts as an AP holder

Call the Walt Disney Travel Company at 714-520-5050, they have lots of different things the ticket booth does not have. 6,7,8 day tickets. They are a part if the Disney family, but not part of the main website.

Yes, we were able to get 6 day hoppers through WDTC.

You can upgrade on the last day and they will date your AP to expire on the first day you entered the park with your PH.Heck of a deal and you get to use your early entries that way.If you upgrade inside the park on a blackout day you can stay.I believe you still get re-entry too.

Just upgrade on that Saturday. Use the PHers until Saturday, on Saturday use your PHers to get in, go to the bank and upgrade. It's that easy. :)

getawaytoday is great we have booked packages and just tickets from them, I think you will be pleased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!