Why does it cut off my signature?

canyoncam

original Bambi &Thumper
When I added a second ticker it gets cut off. I know I had two before on the old boards. Do you only get so much space? Is there a setting you change?

When I added a second ticker it gets cut off. I know I had two before on the old boards. Do you only get so much space? Is there a setting you change?

Yes, there is only XX amount of space. It was the same on the old boards. I don't know if the actual space here is smaller than the old board or not. Or if it's just this board's interpretation of how large the old signatures are.

If you remove the carriage return between the two banners you should be able to see the two countdowns side-by-side in your sig rather than one below the other.

If you remove the carriage return between the two banners you should be able to see the two countdowns side-by-side in your sig rather than one below the other.

Guess I can't figure out how to do that. I remove it but it keeps putting them under one another. Maybe it is the site I use for the tickers as I notice mine are wider than some.

Guess I can't figure out how to do that. I remove it but it keeps putting them under one another. Maybe it is the site I use for the tickers as I notice mine are wider than some.
Actually, it looks like you've now fixed it.

Interesting that I don't see it on my end. Oh well. Thanks!
I don't think it's fixed. I think you eliminated the line that was between the two tickers and it raised up the second one a bit. But Goofy's feet are still cut off a little. And there's no "X months, X week and X day until......" statement underneath the second ticker.

It must be the result of a difference in browser page width. I'm seeing everything just fine, including the two tickers side by side.

It must be the result of a difference in browser page width. I'm seeing everything just fine, including the two tickers side by side.

Yep -- I think this might be it. I can see OP's tickers side-by-side on my laptop, but on my tablet they are on separate lines and the words below are partially cut-off.

Yep -- I think this might be it. I can see OP's tickers side-by-side on my laptop, but on my tablet they are on separate lines and the words below are partially cut-off.
So those of us who need to scroll in for a bigger font are going to have "trimmed" signatures. I love getting old :magnify:

That is it! I rarely pull out my laptop any more. I guess I shouldn't have planned three vacations in one year.

So those of us who need to scroll in for a bigger font are going to have "trimmed" signatures. I love getting old :magnify:

Not all its cracked up to be. I just can't see period!!! :sad2:

It's actually the same amount of space as the old boards but the responsive design on these boards renders it a bit differently

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!