Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

Hi! I'm glad 2017 has been good to you guys so far; we're having an interesting year but things are looking up!

I hope Tom's sister gets her rear in gear and sells the house, and that job number two lets your caca boss go, having the same trouble at my job now...

I LOVE your Disney descriptions!! That was a super fun read. Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store!!

And yeah, what's up with the ads...?

Oh, MSI! I love MSI. If I lived in Chicago, I would be there all the time...well between there, Shedd's, and the history museum.

Sounds like your plans are really coming along nicely. Love your MK plans. Here's to a new & better year!

giphy (2).gif

I have to vent to someone. My DH is on the phone with by BIL right now trying to explain to him why they should make fast passes and explaining that they need dining reservations since they will be 7 people even if 3 of them are under 3. I think they didn't want to count the twins who are turning 1 at the end of May in the count for dining.
Hopefully they will listen to DH otherwise they will complain to us about how awful Disney is.

Slinks in quietly hoping Mo won't notice she's been gone for several months.

No big deal.. I know your busy. and i know your leaving in a few days!!

One TR finally caught up on! Many, many more to go and I'll probably get behind again when I go to Disneyland.

It won't be bad i need to go to the lists today.

Loving all of your plans Mo! I'm really excited that you are still thinking about coming to Atlanta. If you are going to do the Aquarium you should also look into World of Coke right next to it. Lots of fun and a tasting room many times bigger than the one at Epcot.

we are! I really DO want to see the aquarium!
I was hoping you would join us!!!

LOL! Hope you don't have to leave the family behind for Wishes in front of the castle! (I like the way you think though....!)

Me either but if i must i will.. muha ha ha ha...

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!! While I'm at it have a lovely Valentine's Day, brilliantly boozy St Pats and a very Hoppy Easter! :rotfl2:I'll probably miss those too at this rate! I love all your holiday photos! That tree though, oh my goodness!!

Yes happy -ALL HOLIDAYS - wrapped up in one! LOL! with the exception of leave me alone part..
holiday_wish.jpg

2017...We are MOVING HOUSE!! :jumping1: Finally!! Hallelujah. Back to the house I grew up in. More space! Two fenced-in gardens! My beloved piano which we didn't have room for in our house! Of course, now we have to do The Legal Stuff. :scared: And get the place re-wired from top to bottom. And pack up our house (how do you accumulate so much stuff in a decade?! Where does it come from?! Why did we need it in the first place? We are drowning in "Life Silt" here...All that stuff that gradually builds up from nowhere and clogs your house up!). And decorate the "new-old" place. We also have to fit the signing of The Legal Stuff around Mum having gall bladder surgery (possibly the cause of the sepsis? Who knew!).

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! MOVING!!
TWO fenced in gardens! heaven! No kidding i have the same problem.. When we do move i don't want to take half our furniture. NEW!
Next year will be the purge of the house need to get rid of EVERYTHING we no longer need.. TONS of clothes to be donated. hopefully toys as well. I will need a moving truck just for peanut's stuffy's
I don't want to think about.. So i will laugh at you for the time being...

I've pretty much given up on the 10yr anniversary trip to WDW this year.

NO!

We would normally have booked 9mo ago for when we want to go, so we are WAY behind if we were to go for the end of Oct/start of Nov to hit Halloween and Christmas parties, which was the original plan. DH keeps coming home and saying he's been bored at work and been pricing up this trip or that hotel, what about floating it to Oct-Nov 2018, etc. There is an offer running over here for 25% off and free nights, but that has to be booked by Mar. 29th. He keeps telling me "Wait and see what happens..." so that's what I'm doing!

Well.. it sounds like he WANTS to go.. So i think you need to just book it.
Isn't that ALWAYS the answer??? LOL

It used to be only when I wasn't logged in that I would see the advertisements. Now, even when I am signed in.

I KNOW! what is this about? I am not getting a kick back for having their commercials on here!

I've never heard of the pie in the face game. Do you actually get hit in the face with a "pie" (pretend pie)? That's crazy.

YES! it's whipped cream on a plastic hand. SO SO funny.

The Muppets are cute. You will feel like you are watching the real thing. ::yes:: They shoot off a couple of little fireworks a few minutes before the show starts as a warning. It's a good thing they do that or we never would have caught the show - twice. :)

I cannot wait. I just adore the muppets!!! YES good to know about the fireworks!
How was the trip??

There is some sort of new light show they have after Wishes. I think it is 45 minutes after Wished ends. There will probably be a few other new things before you get there.

What??

It is whipped cream that you get hit with and it is so funny!

YES! hysterical!

Hi! I'm glad 2017 has been good to you guys so far; we're having an interesting year but things are looking up!

There already have been several deaths! But nothing will beat knowing we are going to Disney this year!

I hope Tom's sister gets her rear in gear and sells the house, and that job number two lets your caca boss go, having the same trouble at my job now...

Nope. his sister has completely stopped all communication with him. We have to get a lawyer now. just sad. i will post more in a minute.
Oh NO! I hope your not too miserable?!?!

I LOVE your Disney descriptions!! That was a super fun read. Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store!!

I have stuff to report!!

And yeah, what's up with the ads...?

Glad i am not the only one.. it really is obnoxious.

Oh, MSI! I love MSI. If I lived in Chicago, I would be there all the time...well between there, Shedd's, and the history museum.

It is amazing! we love all the museums!

Sounds like your plans are really coming along nicely. Love your MK plans. Here's to a new & better year!

I have MORE! so exciting!

I have to vent to someone. My DH is on the phone with by BIL right now trying to explain to him why they should make fast passes and explaining that they need dining reservations since they will be 7 people even if 3 of them are under 3. I think they didn't want to count the twins who are turning 1 at the end of May in the count for dining.
Hopefully they will listen to DH otherwise they will complain to us about how awful Disney is.

Im glad you can vent here i do it all the time!! LOL
WHY oh WHY don't people listen to reason?!?! JUST WHY? not like we are trying to throw a wrench in your plans! we are trying to help to make you have a more magical time!! UGH!

HELLO ALL!
It's been a while.. Sorry for abandoning you!
maxresdefault.jpg

Update on tom's sister first.
She has stopped all communication with Tom. So he went to see lawyer. there are several options, to move forward. He is now going to talk to my Uncle who is a realtor.
We will sell his side of the house if this is the way she wants to play.
I wish it didn't have to come to this.. There is nothing we can do at this point and pushed him to talk to a lawyer.
sad.

My job #2- i haven't heard anything but our hours have been cut tremendously since the holidays and i am OK with it! LOL. Time will tell. As long as i keep my job i will be happy.

Job #1- i have a meeting with the boss tomorrow see what is going on and go over what 2017 wish lists for him.

Volleyball..
Is it over yet? NO no it isn't. worsts season i have had since i started coaching. the girls are just not playing with heart. I cannot teach that. out of about 40 games played so far i think we won 4.
i cannot wait for it to be over. thankfully no drama on my team but i had to go over to the 7th grade take care of some nonsense! girls are mean.

Basketball-
Last year i would rather have watched paint dry.. This year is way more fun to watch. the boys are playing with such aggression! It's funny to watch. As their season is going they are getting worse too. int he beginning they were winning! Now? Not so much. yet still fun to watch.

This is life in a nut shell.
Work- practice- games- lots and lots of games. football has NOTHING on volleyball/basketball season. football has 8 games that's it.

Needless to say i have been busy with sports taking over my life.

I love when a plan comes together.

I received a text from Bryan asking when we are free to get together to go over our trip it is coming up pretty quick. ADR day is in March!
I didn't realize it since i live day by day right now so yes time is getting away from me!

Saturday i noticed i only had 2 games that afternoon- and i was off job #2! I let Bryan know, we made plans to go over to their house Saturday. This way the kids can go be kids while we can sit somewhere out of ear shot. remember they live in a very large house.
Tom ruins everything saying the BOYS had a game 6:20pm! at the exact same place we were just at for volleyball. mind you it's 30 miles from our house. I wish i could have ditched the game but sadly the boys are 2/3 of the team!
Geesh.
Text Bryan and Amy saying we will be there about 8 instead of 6.
grumble.

Of course we had our weekend daughter meg with us as well since we had more VB games on Sunday..

Boys had a BIG loss, we started our 50 mile trip to Bryan and Amy's...
my poor car.

We made it at exactly 8:05.. Driving in fog, while the kids are singing at the top of their lungs.. Fun silly times.

Amy cooked some spaghetti bake thing which was AMAZING! we had drinks with dinner. then popped the first bottle of wine i brought from Disney -Once upon a vine. thought it was appropriate for a night of planning!

It was cheap tasting Merlot. Yet- we aren't snobs- and drank it. Amy is not a wine drinker so she stayed with her Mike's Hard Lemonade.
About 9:30ish we decided it was time to start actual planning nitty gritty. Let's DO THIS!
Remember Bryan and Amy have an enormous house - it was easy to get away from the kids. all 7 of them had the entire house to themselves as we locked ourselves in the office. trust me the house is big enough!
Our little planning meeting started out great. I had my laptop-Bryan had his connected to the TV- pad and paper in hand and our fabulous minds right?
He has a calendar on his laptop for our week. Calling it Meal plan of the week-
ANNNNNNNNNNND
I couldn't find ANY of my lists, any of my scenarios of days... not a one- Brilliant idea refer to this trip report right?
Yeah i couldn't find crap and honestly i was LAUGHING way too hard. Finally i was able to bring up the old e-mails between us all and i just picked one-after my 3rd glass of wine. I hope it's the right one
Bryan proudly announces since we have so much done already and prepared it was time for a break. and a new bottle of wine.
Bryan and i went to do that bad thing which i am trying to quit. while Tom and Amy found another bottle of wine which they got years and years ago- wine is great with age!
OK. our break is over- popped open the new bottle of wine and just stopped.
The wine was awful... nothing i have ever had before- to me it tasted like it was made with soy sauce! This took another half hour of silliness laughing and watching as Bryan and Tom kept testing it like the taste would change...
Now Bryan is yelling at Tom and Amy for not contributing to our planning - So far after 2 hours we are proud of how far we have gotten in our planning- we now have a question mark on the calendar Bryan has up on 9/9 Since we don't know when they will be flying in. a picture of Tusker house just the picture no menu's or video of the place- I have a few notes written - few- i mean, i think, i wrote the dates we will be there. we have nothing accomplished- Laughing hysterically constantly getting sidetracked on other stories of our past together or of our crazy families. He pronounces we have a LOT done and it's time for a cigarette break - Tom is in charge of a new bottle of wine.
we have been sitting in the office for over 2 hours.
Open the office door to a DARK house. the kids are playing hide and go seek. nothing is broken they are no where in sight.
All is well.

Ok OK. BACK in the office we go... The way this is going we MIGHT make up our minds for ADR the deadline of march
! Outside i was telling bryan about Tom's mom's house he didn't know anything- so i told him i'll let Tom tell you.. which he was excited "You mean another story?" as in we have been talking instead of planning ALL FLIPPING NIGHT!
My sides hurt from laughing Mr. Dictator Bryan yelling at Amy and Tom for not doing a thing.. Said if this was us trying to run a business the damn thing would never get off the ground.

After several more hours - After the other bottle of wine- After a few more breaks- several more stories and laughing
This is what we came out with-

9/7- More then likely driving- since Tom's sister is being a jerk.
9/8 50's prime time
9/9 still the very large in your face ? O'hana dinner. we KNOW we will be around the resort
9/10 Tusker house breakfast
9/11 Sci-Fi
9/12 Halloween Party Cindy's Royal Table for lunch early dinner
9/13-Day off - if we want go to Epcot for Food and wine! <-- yeah... wine..
9/14- Garden grill
9/15 Be Our Guest
9/16 Ohana Breakfast.

PROGRESS!
It is now 2:30 AM-
Yes, 2:30 in a dang MORNING! What is wrong with us? Walking to the car the fog seriously rolled in with a vengeance. They live in the sticks in their mansion. visibility is about 4 feet in front of the battle ship. we should have just stayed there! Nope. kids are ALL crashed out. Once we somehow find our way to the highway im dead asleep.

The next morning.. Ahem... Early afternoon i finally pry my eyes open. ugh... have a cup of coffee which sadly tastes like soy sauce wine. but i push through i need coffee. Off i went to get the gym ready for 934850924765087 more damn volleyball games. it's wasn't pretty. Thankfully after the games My friend said let's go eat. I was more then willing for a cheeseburger! i needed grease.

This is the funniest, slowest moving, head shaking, planning i have ever done. Which just means it will be one of the best trips ever!

I am MORE then open to your ideas.

Yesterday i received a text from Bryan asking me to call him when i got home he had a few more questions..
Why? don't you think we covered it all on Sat? Do i need a bottle of wine before i call?

Wine was optional- yet he would call me since he was in training.

the conversation was about 2 hours. talking you tube, how the kids don't listen to Amy, ya know everything BUT Disney!
I'll give you the Disney talk we had
He wanted to know when the hours come out for Disney- maybe we would be switching some of the days with the EMH- HE HAS DONE SOME HOMEWORK! YAY
Yes we can do that this isn't set in stone until March! It's the fun of planning we can change it 6000 times before March.
Talked about how he really needs to get HIS act in gear ordering the MB's. ya know the last day to order is August. otherwise he would be stuck with the Grey.
Grey- he likes the grey- but doesn't want anyone to think he lost his original one got the boring grey.. Oh brother. Now wants the purple. Go for it.. But is that gay? No Bryan. you'll be fine.. See it will take him 7 months to figure out what color he wants. Is now intrigued he can put any name he wants on the bands.. I told him nothing explicit. He started naming a few things.. I said i don't know? Never tried. Challenge accepted... Oh Boy- he is going to drive me nuts.
Amy's in the background scolding him. She is a saint.
The friends he mentioned a while ago are still on board with going but they are planning theirs. but want to eat with us.
Has anyone ever made reservations for 14 people? How does THAT work?

long winded but HEY i finally have something to report!!!

Wow what crazy planning!

I remember when my cousin was making reservations for large parties when we went in 2014. She had a really hard time. Some of the restaurants don't accept parties that large and others you have to call the restaurant directly. I know she was able to book Akershus and Biergarten but had a lot of trouble with BOG. I think she may have had to split the party there? You may want to call and talk to a dining CM before your ADR date so you know what you need to do.

Oh my! This is going to be some trip, isn't it? I am interested how many changes happen between now and September.

I haven't booked yet, but I am 98% sure that we can swing a trip late August - early September. We have to be back home for 1st day of 8th grade on September 7th. I have to have the trip booked in time to do the ADRs, and my 2 kids that are home are never in the same place at the same time to narrow down the selections. I would like to try Ohana dinner. We know we would like to go back for Ohana breakfast. I really want to do Hoop Dee Doo. I am on the fence with Garden Grill. We didn't do any character meals last time, so thought maybe to add one in, but no reason to do a pre park open reservation at Crystal Palace since the open show moved to the castle and they are letting all people in early. We probably will try for Be Our Guest, again. I like it for lunch, but would like to try dinner. Beyond that, I don't really know. Except for I just remembered that all 3 want to go to Raglan Road again. There are always more restaurants than days.

Good luck with everything. Sounds like you are going to need some extra pixie dust to get things going with Tom's sister. What a pain!

That was one crazy planning session. I can't wait to see what your Disney trip is like. You're going to have a great time.

Grey- he likes the grey- but doesn't want anyone to think he lost his original one got the boring grey.. Oh brother. Now wants the purple. Go for it.. But is that gay? No Bryan. you'll be fine.. See it will take him 7 months to figure out what color he wants. Is now intrigued he can put any name he wants on the bands.. I told him nothing explicit. He started naming a few things.. I said i don't know? Never tried. Challenge accepted... Oh Boy- he is going to drive me nuts.
My husband has a purple band that he has worn for three trips.
You'll get the new MB for your trip. We've got the new one and it is a lot bigger than the old one. I wonder how they will fit kids?

The friends he mentioned a while ago are still on board with going but they are planning theirs. but want to eat with us.
Has anyone ever made reservations for 14 people?
We've made reservations for 11 people. Liberty Tree Tavern didn't have any big tables for us, but restaurants like "Ohana, Tusker House and Boatwrights were fine.

Sounds like a really crazy night. You guys should have a fun trip.
My son in law has a purple magic band. He's worn it the last two trips.
Liz

Sounds like a wild and crazy planning session!! Funny enough, I was thinking it sounds like the inner-battle I have when I'm planning a trip all by myself!!! ...but with beer instead of all the wine :)

I will try to get back here on monday with replies and fun stuff since we will be meeting with Byran and Amy again this Saturday (tomorrow). I don't know if it is an excuse to re-do the wine catastrophe or to really get something done.. I will let you all know.
Mentioned a LONG time ago was a move with my job. Well it happened.
I was given a week to finish up a project-pack-move and unpack. I am here now in my new office.
I hope to tell you more next week. This week has been something else!!! Have a great weekend enjoy superbowl and stay safe!

Good Morning all!
Last year i was told i would be moving back to the sign division. I used to work for signs before kids, it was one of my favorite jobs. Since then everyone i used to work with pretty much retired or has moved on like myself.
My boss used to be the deputy commissioner here so know the place.. Apparently it is now in a disarray.
Time went on and my boss never mentioned it again. Until 2 weeks ago. told me i was to report back to signs on Feb 1st. WHAT? It only gives me a week to finish up several reports, pack, unpack and figure out stuff.
That is exactly what i did. I'm 20 more minutes west which isn't so bad (for those who know Chicago- it's right off of 55 and Pulaski exit).. Its like buying your old family's house and your family is no longer here. It's sad!! Memories flush through me every time i walk the halls here. Thankfully there is some people who are still around and it's great catching back up. i'm still unpacking. and it's a LOT CLEANER here!
my dis time was cut to nothing until this week when i have more of a handle on what's going on.. I am in another office off the beaten path and i love it. i need a space heater.
Volleyball and basketball are still in full swing until the end of the month the girls are doing OK. very disappointing year for me. the parents are a nonissue which is a fantastic!
Job #2 ive been only working every other weekend.. It's strange.. Whatever. it's not as fun as it used to be with the ******* of a manager.

Just to put pictures in this report i show you my old office v.s. new. New is bigger. no windows and FREEZING.
yet. Cleaner. I have sneezed in a week!

Old..

[url=https://flic.kr/p/RnmVtA]

boxes packed:
[url=https://flic.kr/p/QH23qx]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/RnmVRE]

I do miss it.

Now:
[url=https://flic.kr/p/RnmWe3]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/RL3KkD]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/RnmWAf]

I will have to take pictures once i have all my stuff back on the walls..

Now you know where ive been I can get to replies!

Wow what crazy planning!

It just got worse! welcome back!

I remember when my cousin was making reservations for large parties when we went in 2014. She had a really hard time. Some of the restaurants don't accept parties that large and others you have to call the restaurant directly. I know she was able to book Akershus and Biergarten but had a lot of trouble with BOG. I think she may have had to split the party there? You may want to call and talk to a dining CM before your ADR date so you know what you need to do.

I am scared about this.. Not going to lie. i have to call them today to make sure i can do all this.

Oh my! This is going to be some trip, isn't it? I am interested how many changes happen between now and September.

This is going to be a trip for the books for sure!
Well we already made a TON of changes.

I haven't booked yet, but I am 98% sure that we can swing a trip late August - early September. We have to be back home for 1st day of 8th grade on September 7th. I have to have the trip booked in time to do the ADRs, and my 2 kids that are home are never in the same place at the same time to narrow down the selections. I would like to try Ohana dinner. We know we would like to go back for Ohana breakfast. I really want to do Hoop Dee Doo. I am on the fence with Garden Grill. We didn't do any character meals last time, so thought maybe to add one in, but no reason to do a pre park open reservation at Crystal Palace since the open show moved to the castle and they are letting all people in early. We probably will try for Be Our Guest, again. I like it for lunch, but would like to try dinner. Beyond that, I don't really know. Except for I just remembered that all 3 want to go to Raglan Road again. There are always more restaurants than days.

Of course your coming home the day we get there...
that stinks.
Ohana is a must - Hoop de doo IS AMAZING and should be done at least once!
Garden grill has great food too!
UGH! no more ppo adrs!!! This is the PITS! i am so annoyed by this i cannot even tell you.
Be Our Guest! I cannot wait to go back!
Yes yes your right! too many restaurants to choose and sadly i keep going back to the same ones! What can i say i LOVE THEM!

Good luck with everything. Sounds like you are going to need some extra pixie dust to get things going with Tom's sister. What a pain!

Thanks i am going to need all the luck/Pixi Dust i can get!!
Yes his sister... I am furious with her.

That was one crazy planning session. I can't wait to see what your Disney trip is like. You're going to have a great time.

It really was.. soo all over the place!!!
Because of it being all over your right this will be one of the better trips we have..

My husband has a purple band that he has worn for three trips.
You'll get the new MB for your trip. We've got the new one and it is a lot bigger than the old one. I wonder how they will fit kids?

YES! Men and purple are F.I.N.E! I haven't heard any rumor about purple meaning anything like wearing an ear ring in a certain ear meant you were gay. Remember that one?
I mean we are talking about a guy who has a aqua blue energy symbol tattoo on his forearm.. He does NOT care what other think say about him. just being weird.
How do you like them? I heard they are a lot more flexible? we shall see how it fits Elliot- the 6 year old.

We've made reservations for 11 people. Liberty Tree Tavern didn't have any big tables for us, but restaurants like "Ohana, Tusker House and Boatwrights were fine.

This is what i figured we wont be able to sit together with one table unless Ohana
Hoping we can at least have the same times and sit close together ya know?

Sounds like a really crazy night. You guys should have a fun trip.
My son in law has a purple magic band. He's worn it the last two trips.
Liz

See? Purple is just a lovely color and everyone needs to wear it.
It's my favorite color! This trip is going to be something else..

Sounds like a wild and crazy planning session!! Funny enough, I was thinking it sounds like the inner-battle I have when I'm planning a trip all by myself!!! ...but with beer instead of all the wine :)

It really was crazy and silly. I will NOT have anymore wine. I sill stick with beer and mixed drinks.
Oh with more people i think the voices in my head all went on vacation! LOL

I'm waaaaaiting!! I want that new job info and more wine fun to make my Monday!!!

Ok Ok I got it!
LOL[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

Ground ZERO

Hello all! I am here to let you know we did indeed meet with Bryan and Amy once again this past Saturday!

I had two games again one in the afternoon and the other again at 6:30 this worked out perfectly with them since their daughter had softball at 6:30!
Side note- the girl won 5 out of the 6! can you believe it??? I was on CLOUD NINE!!!
Of course this couldn't be a home game - we were once again far west and had to drive quite a bit to get to their home. and we had our weekend Meg with us like always.
We were on the beat the clock. I wanted to make it to their house before the pizza arrived- and when the GPS lady said we would be there..

Sadly the pizza beast us there but 10 minutes BUT i did beat the gps time! WOOHOO!
It's the small things.

Once we walked in the kids scattered. Apparently last time we were there they never finished some game they made up- they were GONE

We had our pizza and started on drinking. Thinking we had all the side stories out of the way it was time to hit the war room aka Bryan's office. Wine poured we found out normal spots on the couch, booted up my laptop, his laptop, he printed our last "agenda" and we were ready.
Until the first sip of wine and instant heartburn.
Nope.. need a new drink here. OK break time.
smoke new drinks and
War room..
This is when they told us YES their friends from Nevada will be coming with. Our tally is back up to 14- They will be calling and making their OWN reservations yet still staying Poly CL.. The friends?
Are total immature morons.
Like us.
This just got funnier.
I am just shaking my head praying to Walt we don't get tossed in Disney Jail at some point during the trip!!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!
We have come to the decision we will all be wearing go pro's on our heads. this trip needs to be documented at all times.

and like all disney planning meetings
all the previous plans have been scrapped!

Yes.. you read that right. I think we are up to 4 times redoing everything.
Ground zero Only thing staying are dates.
So far we will be driving again unless Tom's sister gets her head out of her *** or we sell Tom's half of the house before the trip.

Leave Thursday get to Disney:
Friday on their Birthday aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnddddddd
I have no plans.

Saturday- Our family will go to AK- Tusker house breakfast! Mmmmmm
Everyone will get in later this evening they do not want to do a park so why not go to Ohana for dinner!

Sunday- HS day! Lunch at sci-fi

Monday- Epcot- Dinner or lunch at Garden grill

Tuesday- Morning off MK! MNSSHP (as long as history proves correct) early lunch at Cindy's table and hit the ground running.

Wednesday- day off, Amy said since today is our off day SHE wants to go to AK so she and i might sneak away. then meet over at epcot or Disney springs. later that evening.

Thursday- HS! 50's Prime time

Friday- MK Dinner BOG

Saturday last day- Breakfast Ohana head over to Epcot!

Geez sounds so short! hummm Maybe i need to add a night.. <-- thinking out loud here.

Notice No AK for them? Yeah Bryan can't stand the park. Only thing he likes is E.E. said it would be a waste of a ticket going there. Last time they went- their son Bryan kind of has sensory issues so a lot of things here just scare him -leaves him in tears which then brings the sister's to tears. BUT like i tried to explain it might be different with my kids there- Just like when we went with Nicole and her family! Finally I gave up the fight i cannot believe he won't want to see Pandora.. Whatever.. We will have Saturday and if Pandora is as cool as i think it is going to be we will go back on our off day with Amy and whoever else wants to join us!

Needless to say more drinking, breaks, you tubing, and completely getting off task hundreds of times.. I can't even remember half of the stuff that went on..
it was 3am
again.
Good GRIEF! we need to start these things at like 9am with mimosas.
This time the kids were all konked out all over the house had to go and find them which is no easy task.
I left once again with pain in my stomach laughing. Who needs a gym? Not I!
I have my updated calendar of events.. I will just sit here waiting on another email from them asking to meet once the hours are released this time OUR HOUSE. No i don't have the size house they do, our 'office' is downstairs which is a HOT MESS- the kids will just have to deal with the second floor or kitchen. I'm sure they will manage they're all pretty self entertained. and back to ground zero we will go.

Now my question to you. Prime time big enough for 14?
We have been to Garden grill and sat in the round booths i have no idea if there are other kids of table... Humm.. wait a minute (thinking out loud agian)
I guess i am going to have to take the rest of my day here and check into the restaurants and seating!
YAY PLANNING!!!

I'd love to hear your thoughts.. and i need pictures instead of all my scrambled thoughts

**TESS!!**
We need to make some plans here too!!!

Well, as long as your family gets to go to AK, then I wouldn't worry too much about it. We are only doing 7 park days, unless I add another day. I won't be adding another night though. I wish I could help with the seating questions, but I have only gone with party of 4 and we never have an issue. I was contemplating asking if my sister or my aunts wanted to plan a trip, but...I don't want to figure out dining for that many people. I would call the restaurant and see if they can seat that many. If they don't, you can have time to figure out another alternative before ADR day. I get to make my reservations in less than a month.

It is a shame that we will miss each other, once again, but with my new job, some of the conferences have been held in Chicago, so there is always a chance of that.

We'll be there pretty much the same dates and I think we'll be at the same party!

Those are close to our dates too - we will arrive on the 6th and leave on the following Saturday. We are staying at the Boardwalk. We will probably do the party on Tuesday as long as its not the first one. I don't have a plan yet, we need to get through our April trip first.
Charlie has a purple mb too. You can pull the gray part off to make the band smaller for the little ones. I do it to mine.
Both of my girls are going to be in Chicago this weekend - Shannon is going on Saturday and Kate on Sunday. Wish I was going with them....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter