Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

Just re-tossing it out there so you don't forget. Still need pictures of the midgets names please. =) Once I have those, I can finish my projects and get them shipped to you. =)

THIS IS MY FAVORITE! i wonder how i can get THIS into the video? I would like his music!!!! How do i get it!

I'm going to send you a message. I might know of a way.

What a couple of awesome birthday parties! I love laser tag too, even though I'm horrible at it. I usually just find a corner to hide in & take out everyone who walks by me. giphy.gif

That football debacle though! Sheesh! WTH is wrong with parents today? I don't remember it being like that when I played sports.

Happy Birthday to your kiddo's! I love LaserTag, my DH and I sometimes go there on date night (don't tell my boys). I am known as Darth Mom. Hope your week is going well.

Just re-tossing it out there so you don't forget. Still need pictures of the midgets names please. =) Once I have those, I can finish my projects and get them shipped to you. =)

I will get that to you today!

I'm going to send you a message. I might know of a way.

i Heart you.

What a couple of awesome birthday parties! I love laser tag too, even though I'm horrible at it. I usually just find a corner to hide in & take out everyone who walks by me.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I totally get that.. Pretty much what i did too. Sniper me!

That football debacle though! Sheesh! WTH is wrong with parents today? I don't remember it being like that when I played sports.

I really don't get it.

Happy Birthday to your kiddo's! I love LaserTag, my DH and I sometimes go there on date night (don't tell my boys). I am known as Darth Mom. Hope your week is going well.

Thank you!
You have become my new BFF

Well i have been having some serious issues with my computer here at work and issues with photobucket.. Really a pain in the you know what when your trying to type.. But it doesn't show up until your a paragraph down... Shockwave keeps crashing.
I want to throw this thing.
:badpc:
:mad:

Birthday Shenanigans!

This computer is really getting on my last nerve.. But i MUST GET ON WITH THE SHOW!

Statler-Waldorf-Head-Bobbing.gif

So let's backtrack on the birthdays a little now that i have like 4 pictures to share! HA HA

Let's talk about the cake Peanut wanted.

She asked that i make it. No biggie DONE. While at Walmart getting everything i saw a really cool candle.

Isn't that cute??? Totally perfect for a 12 year old Luau! Right?

I thought so

The girls gathered:

Amy was in charge Of all things cake and candles (she used to be a cake decorator)
She 'read' the directions and said she was ready..
Lit the fire hazard had everyone STAND BACK

Black smoke. Not good.. Naugh ugh.
Fire marshall Mo told my daughter to blow it out.. Totally safe... :thumbsup2

took the cake back into the kitchen Amy could cut it. Cake-Brownies-fruit pizza- coupe of different pints of ice cream- ya know. Birthday FOOD!
I ate it all.
Once the girls scattered i brought out the apple nachos for Amy and i. Along with COFFEE! As the candle was STILL SINGING.
OK joking she said to put it under Tom's pillow.
No.
I sleep there too.
Try to ignore it and plan a few things for the trip out..
The dang thing got the better of us. It just would NOT STOP!!!
I ended up tossing it outside. Another not so smart idea since my next door neighrbor's kid is schizophrenia Bi-Polar. i am sure that made him even crazier. (he's 40ish now)
eh well.. Entertainment for later i guess..
With that
dreaded singing monstrosity out of the house we were able to get back onto planning.
Which i would love to tell you what we decided- But that's not what THIS post is about...

Tom came home i went out to smoke.. and was greeted with that AWFUL song once again. I couldn't even stand out there.
The next morning i went out for my smoke break and lo and behold:
click:

Honest to goodness...

So I text amy She said to bring it to the boys party and we would hide it in Bryan's truck.

Done.

Wrapped it in a towel in two bags and we could STILL HEAR it singing merrily away. I wanted to shoot the thing.

On to the boys party:

Frame worthy shot right here:

:sad2:

:rolleyes2

Amy was in charge of BOTH cakes again. (we couldn't pick just one.)

Nope no singing candle (Store didn't have them)

Now the cake I WAS WAITING FOR!!

Look at all that candy...
click:

:bday:

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!
the candy cake did have cake with fudge frosting keeping all the kitkats on the sides.
Bryan and i both really enjoyed Kit kats dipped in fudge

At this time Amy took my car keys and got the stupid singing flower candle thing, hid it Bryans truck.
Yes it was still singing away. it's been WAY over 24 hours.
Another couple of hours later and it was time to go home. As we were packing up my battleship we watched Bryan get into his truck. Searching.

and searching...

Threw the thing out the window.

Well now..

We can't have that! That's not an ending! IT'S STILL SINGING!!!

We let Bryan and Amy go on their way Amy texts me laughing.

Plug in thier address on google maps. they only live 10 minutes away..

MUUUUUU HA HA HA HA.

Now where to put it? They have these bay things to their basement windows.
In the weeds behind their house its flipping loud enough they will hear it.

ahhhh MAILBOX!

Their house it the corner house when you pull into the sub division. NO! they are standing outside! KEEP GOING!!

OK phew unseen.

Need to come up to the house opposite..
OK..
All six children we have are now singing the Missions Impossible song.

im bent down like they can't see me. My car is one who everyone knows.. Dip stick.

and lo and behold we find it. CREEPING up like a bunch of lunatics waiting for a neighbor to cal the cops
and they are sill outside!
WHAT THE WHAT PEOPLE! you have a HUGE NEW beautiful house! GO INSIDE!

we wait...

and wait.

Good Grief. They are not going in.

Fine lets just throw it in the garage and pray it rolls under one of their cabinets. (by the way are much nicer then the ones i have in my kitchen)

I throw it hit the ground rolling Amy and Bryan's face is priceless

Rolls to Bryan's feet and....

stops flipping singing.

yes

seriously

it stopped.

we all stopped jaws dropping...

You

Have

got

to

be

kidding

ME!!!!!!!!

Well over 24 hours i did everything i could to that monster and WOULD NOT stop including and not limited to dunking it in water.
IT RAINED all night the night before!

We all died laughing... First they couldn't believe we drove to their house. Second i do think Amy peed herself a little..
which is funny all by itself.

so that concludes the Triplets Birthday party that would NEVER END.

So i leave you with this little ditty and bid you farewell!
:cake:

Have a MAGICAL WEEKEND! GOOOOOOOO BULLDOGS!

The Bonadurer Bash Brothers! #51 and #66

Wow! You guys sure know how to celebrate!!

I can't believe the lotus candle! I watched a video about it yesterday, before I got caught up on your report. And talk about the song that never ends! It was going for like 24 hours!! Goodness.

Those cakes look amazing! The kit cat cake looks like something from Wreck it Ralph!

I'm glad the kiddos had fun parties. 12, wow. I know you motioned your having a hard time with, I can only imagine. You guys have done well though; I don't think many 12 year old are so family oriented as yours. :love:

Have a great weekend, hope you get some relaxin done. And share some plans you and Amy made!! Ttfn!

I'm dying I've removed the candle stores. Especially since I know the candle has an off switch on the bottom.

I want that chocolate KitKat cake. I think my daughter wants to make a cake this weekend. I had convinced her cupcakes, but now I'm rethinking that.

That is hilarious about the candle that wouldn't stop singing. At least it didn't set your house on fire. :)

We had a birthday cake that someone put a couple of trick candles on. They were the kind of candle that would light itself after you blew it out. That stupid trick candle melted one of my cute animal cake holders when it relighted after I had set them aside. Those things are dangerous.

That candle cracks me up - if it would happen to anyone, it would be you guys. LOL

I hope they had a great birthday...

Annnnd that cake... Mmmmm.... Whole30s suck... Can't wait to have me a few treats in WDW. ::yes::

Happy birthday Midgets!!! Love you! :lovestruc

D~

Aw! It's super cute!

It looks like the kids had a great birthday. Your singing candle had me laughing. I bet it was all worth it!

Thank you!
It totally was! So funny.

Wow! You guys sure know how to celebrate!!

We know how to have a party!! We ARE SOUTH SIDE!

I can't believe the lotus candle! I watched a video about it yesterday, before I got caught up on your report. And talk about the song that never ends! It was going for like 24 hours!! Goodness.

Tell me about it.. It just never ended! over 24 hours of that god awful song!
That's hysterical you saw the candle THEN saw my report on it! LOL!!

OMG it NEVER stopped. I wanted to tear my ears off. Once it stopped i was MAD! Like how dare it stop when i am FINALLY getting rid of the thing!

Those cakes look amazing! The kit cat cake looks like something from Wreck it Ralph!

It was DELISH!!! you need one in your life.

I'm glad the kiddos had fun parties. 12, wow. I know you motioned your having a hard time with, I can only imagine. You guys have done well though; I don't think many 12 year old are so family oriented as yours.

Aww thank you! I have to constantly remind Peanut Family is FIRST. Especially at school!!!
But we are close!!!
12 is killing me.

Have a great weekend, hope you get some relaxin done. And share some plans you and Amy made!! Ttfn!

I didn't get ANY relaxing done.. I don't know when that will happen I am HOPING monday Oct 3rd.

I am going to do an update today!

I'm dying I've removed the candle stores. Especially since I know the candle has an off switch on the bottom.

Im Sorry what was that?

There is an OFF SWITCH??? :headache:

I want that chocolate KitKat cake. I think my daughter wants to make a cake this weekend. I had convinced her cupcakes, but now I'm rethinking that.

it was DELISH!!! I highly recommend!

That is hilarious about the candle that wouldn't stop singing. At least it didn't set your house on fire. :)

Been there done that.
No more Fires allowed in the house.

We had a birthday cake that someone put a couple of trick candles on. They were the kind of candle that would light itself after you blew it out. That stupid trick candle melted one of my cute animal cake holders when it relighted after I had set them aside. Those things are dangerous.

Noted.
Never buy trick candles...
LESSON LEARNED!

That candle cracks me up - if it would happen to anyone, it would be you guys. LOL

Doesn't it? I always have a story!

I hope they had a great birthday...

They did thank you

Annnnd that cake... Mmmmm.... Whole30s suck... Can't wait to have me a few treats in WDW. ::yes::

It was amazing.

Happy birthday Midgets!!! Love you! :lovestruc

Thank you
Love you!

Totally something I would do! lol I can't believe that candle didn't stop. Note to self: DON'T EVER BUY THAT THING!!!!

NEVER!! Just don't do it!

BAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WELL HELLO THERE!!

I am Happy to report Bryan and Amy are really excited for Disney!!! Amy's parents? More excited then we are!!!

Makes this whole planning thing WAY more fun! By the time this trip comes around they are going to be Disney experts! I've been sending Amy all kinds of articles about fun stuff for newbies slowly getting them up to the big stuff.

At the party Amy and i were able to sit down and talk a little about the trip- of course my first go to is you tube! Visual is Key!

First we looked at all things Polynesian. Learning all the cool stuff it has to offer and how absolutely gorgeous it is!

We decided on a 2nd floor instead of having a balcony adjoining rooms.. Sounded good to me Plus on the same level of the lounge!!! Easy peasy!

Talking ADR'S:
They only really want two-- Sci-fi and Cinderella's royal Table.
I was fine with this.. Until Sci fi. We have done this every trip and really wanted to do 50's Prime Time this time around.. SO we might split on this one??

I really need to get my stuff organized.. I am all over the place. Have no clue in what we want to do when there. i have ideas?!?

Rough Draft:

Sept 6th- I need to watch our old Disney videos it's tradition regardless if they know or not!

Sept 7th- They go to school like normal
I MIGHT get them early blame it on a Doc Appointment?
Whatever lie i can come up with!
Start a lunch - as we are sitting there Tell them i want to watch you tube. (totally normal for me)
Then start the you tube I so cleverly put together Using LiLi videos she sent me
Click:

TELL Me that is the COOLEST video ever! I am not a big crier.. But this had me in tears. You don't get to see all of them -- that would ruin the surprise!
Wait for it to sink in we will be leaving get out junk packed and LEAVE.

I'd love to leave a little earlier this time so we can stop at some really fun places we have seen on the side of the road on our past two trips!!! This time have a little time stretch our legs time of thing Maybe Louisville slugger? I think the Football hall of fame is on the way??? Don't know need to research!

Sept 8th-
12am- Sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Love to be able to stop at the Florida welcome center while it's OPEN this time..
8am! Get our DELICIOUS OJ then make the last of drive GET TO THE BUBBLE OF HAPPINESS!
Pull into the best resort on property- pray the room is ready.

Now what... Birthday.. It will be their 13th Birthday!!!
Hit HS and go to 50's? Then maybe go to Beaches and cream?

Sept 9th-- Bryan and crew get in!

and so on..

Ideas anyone??? Anyone?
giphy.gif

well that is about it for now.. I know exciting..

I would love for one of you to slap me upside my head next time i *think* of ever going on a board again please???
I am in hell.

Well i am off to edit pictures from Sunday's game!!!

Have a MAGICAL DAY!

tumblr_static_mickey_magic.gif

So do you drive through Nashville???? Um...if you do...I am LOADS of fun!!!! LOL!

How exciting! I love when others traveling in your travel party are just as excited as we are. It makes it so much fun to plan. Tink was absolutely cute. They will be hysterical.
Possibly have Bryan set up an in room celebration for his family.
I just got elected on our HOA board because a previous member moved. What a mess! I've been doing it for three weeks and it's insanity. A new election is in October and I'm debating if I want to get into this any further. It seems one guy is running the show and he does not enjoy the presence of a strong woman. Ugh! Drama.

TELL Me that is the COOLEST video ever! I

Yep! COOLEST video ever! Can't wait to see it all!

? I think the Football hall of fame is on the way??? D

Umm unless "on the way" is coming through the good ole state of Ohio And heading up to Canton ,... Think your a bit off base on this one! Lol

I am glad your travel mates are excited.
Planing for big group =stress
Planing for a big excited group=fun fun fun

So do you drive through Nashville???? Um...if you do...I am LOADS of fun!!!! LOL!

I do! we take 65 to 24! Which drives right through!
All depends on time!! Otherwise i would love to meet up!

I love this comment.

:rotfl2:

50's Prime Time would be so much more fun with a group than Sci Fi. You wouldn't be able to sit together at Sci Fi anyway, would you?

I have to agree with you! Otherwise aren't you seated in the hitchhikers section? Either way we will be a party of 12.. We would be all over the place. This will have to be discussed. Either we split we will go to 50's Prime while Amy and her family hit up Scifi. They might want to have a meal with themselves?!? got me.

How exciting! I love when others traveling in your travel party are just as excited as we are. It makes it so much fun to plan. Tink was absolutely cute. They will be hysterical.
Possibly have Bryan set up an in room celebration for his family.
I just got elected on our HOA board because a previous member moved. What a mess! I've been doing it for three weeks and it's insanity. A new election is in October and I'm debating if I want to get into this any further. It seems one guy is running the show and he does not enjoy the presence of a strong woman. Ugh! Drama.

Everyone is really excited. I didn't realize the excitement in her parents!!! They haven't been since either the 70's or 80's. Clearly there is so much more for them to see this time!!
I was in TEARS when i saw that video!!! the other are just as special!! I just don't know how to collaborate them all! they are now the MAIN focus.. and NOW i have to go and start researching exactly HOW to give it the justice they deserve!

What is HOA? i'm sorry.. Being on a board is the PITS! I drink more now then i ever have.

Yep! COOLEST video ever! Can't wait to see it all!

ISN'T IT!!! OMG i don't know what i was expecting but when i watched them and SAID THEIR NAMES?!?! I lost it.
So now that i have some i am going to start playing around As i am putting them together i am sure the ideas will just flow!!

Umm unless "on the way" is coming through the good ole state of Ohio And heading up to Canton ,... Think your a bit off base on this one! Lol

Depending what time we leave and what Tom would like to do i wouldn't have a problem going East then south!
But i am sure that will be another trip for another day. and we will hit up Louisville slugger!!! want a FUN road trip!!!

I am glad your travel mates are excited.
Planing for big group =stress
Planing for a big excited group=fun fun fun

Thank you! I am so excited for THEM! Makes this trip so much more worth it!

My computer is giving me so much trouble I cannot even type!

I hope you all have a great Thursday
!
Mickey-Mouse-Happy-Thursday-Graphic.gif

AWWWW!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Tinkerbell video :tink:SOOOO cute!!

I think it would be awesome to go to 50's Primetime with a bigger group--you should definitely still go with your fam even if the other crew wants to check out Sci Fi. We always have such a blast when we go there, and the more YOU get into it, the more the CMs do! We have had to stand in the corner for bad language (not me!), been fork-fed veggies that weren't eaten off our plates, been served green beans with whip cream on top instead of the ice cream we ordered--again, for not finishing our veggies. Rob got a birthday card from our "cousins" at the next table (the CM had them sign it and pass it around their table before delivering to him). It is just so much fun!!

Happy Thursday--today is my Friday!! Teacher Inservice Day tomorrow, BUT it's self-directed, so I am directing myself to stay home :) and perhaps do some online training I'm required to do....and most definitely get another update on my PTR that is so sadly abandoned again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter