Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

Sorry for the disappearing act.

It's been INSANE here at work.. and well since i come in there they pay me to do actual work i guess i should make it priority?:confused3

So where should i start?
Let's go with Disney at heart first.. I was not a big fan of them. Remember i start watching from the beginning. And bing watched. at first it felt like they were a rip off of my beloved See ya reel soon. Almost forced acting instead of a natural love for Disney.
as the episodes went on it became more natural.. and i ended up laughing with them.. So i have changed my mind and will continue to watch them!!
Do you watch anyone else on there?!?!

Football-
HOLY COW has this taken over my life.
I wake up get to work at 5:30 go home throw food in a crock pot get out to the field by 4:15
home about 8-8:30 shower eat bed and do it all over again
well yesterday my body had enough and i didn't come to work and i SLEPT. from the bed to my couch. cuddled with my puppies and binged more disney at heart. Then went back to the field.

This weekend-
Training tonight with graduation for my beginners- Saturday is the Labor day parade with both the dogs and the Bulldogs. Then work Job #2 sat night until close.
Wake up Sunday go to job #2.
Come home get the kids new shoes for school
Monday? I AM off here. But have to work until close job #2

Taking a Vacation day on Tuesday to actually HAVE a day off.

I have been SO CONSUMED with my jobs-football- and planning next years trip.. I kinda forgot to plan something for the kids Birthday THIS YEAR..
Yeah like in a week i have to book a place for the boys and throw together a lilo and Stitch sleep over for peanut.

Bad Word here...

I really need an assistant. or clone.. whichever

ohh i have to get my resume together too for that job.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH not enough time in a day!!!

I LOVE your ideas for the characters and will add them to my ever growing list..

today i have to get about 100 more vehicles scheduled for swaps on gps. which means i get out of the office!!! the first slew went really smooth.. I don't expect that again..

I am missing Disney something TERRIBLE since this is about the time we go. i have bad disney blues...

hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Hopefully i will have several things crossed off my to do list! TODAY!!!

Keep on thinking of character sayings!!!

I finally watched the episode of See Ya Reel Soon. OMG the feels!!! They are going to be great parents. You can easily see how much love they have for each other.

well yesterday my body had enough and i didn't come to work and i SLEPT. from the bed to my couch. cuddled with my puppies and binged more disney at heart. Then went back to the field.

Good for you for listening to your body. I'm a firm believer that everyone needs a mental health day every once in a while (and some need them more often than others).

I am missing Disney something TERRIBLE since this is about the time we go. i have bad disney blues...

Well, you know, there are a bunch of going down in about 7 weeks or so. You could make a quick trip down, do some DISmeets. You could also get your video greetings done for your reveal video. Just saying. :)

My goodness Mo! Just reading your schedule exhausts me! I work full time and have the baby and my daughter at home (the baby is my fella :rolleyes:) and that is exhausting for me! You're a real Super Mom to be doing all you do. I hope Tuesday you're able to leave a Mo shaped dent in your couch from resting there all day!!

Hi Mo! Watch your messages. I am going to try to send you some videos. Don't know if it will work. If not, if you'd like to send me your email, I can email the videos to you. Sorry, I taped them before I saw your character sayings.

Dearest Mo,

I'm just here doing a drive-by to tell you... My Fall 2017 trip has officially been rescheduled to Sept. 14-18. :rolleyes1

With Love,
The Queen of Disappearing Acts

I finally watched the episode of See Ya Reel Soon. OMG the feels!!! They are going to be great parents. You can easily see how much love they have for each other.

Yeah well... More to that one.

Good for you for listening to your body. I'm a firm believer that everyone needs a mental health day every once in a while (and some need them more often than others).

I did. I was SO HAPPY!!!! It was WONDERFUL to just relax! RELAX! I didn't even know what that word meant!

Well, you know, there are a bunch of going down in about 7 weeks or so. You could make a quick trip down, do some DISmeets. You could also get your video greetings done for your reveal video. Just saying. :)

I heard and i totally wish i could swing it!! But i have this crazy trip coming up next year that i need to put ALL my money into!

My goodness Mo! Just reading your schedule exhausts me! I work full time and have the baby and my daughter at home (the baby is my fella :rolleyes:) and that is exhausting for me! You're a real Super Mom to be doing all you do. I hope Tuesday you're able to leave a Mo shaped dent in your couch from resting there all day!!

There was.. and it was WONDERFUL! amazing! fantastic! I need more of those.. just ONE day a week would be nice.

Did you watch See Ya Reel Soon today? :guilty:

Don't wanna talk about it.

Hi Mo! Watch your messages. I am going to try to send you some videos. Don't know if it will work. If not, if you'd like to send me your email, I can email the videos to you. Sorry, I taped them before I saw your character sayings.

GOT THEM!
Let me tell you now.. I do not cry easily.. Tears were falling!!! I cannot tell you how much i appreciate this!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT to get them into a video!!!

I was just coming in to post the same thing! :(

I am not happy.

Dearest Mo,

I'm just here doing a drive-by to tell you... My Fall 2017 trip has officially been rescheduled to Sept. 14-18. :rolleyes1

With Love,
The Queen of Disappearing Acts

Hey i got a drive by!
giphy.gif

DIS-MEET! YAY!

Mo, I know we had discussed rock versions of Disney songs before. I just found this guy today & I think he's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40gs0opj389ohjLnJIAJzA

THIS IS MY FAVORITE! i wonder how i can get THIS into the video? I would like his music!!!! How do i get it!

I am sorry for disappearing act.
It's been...

tumblr_n4dvqevywg1txtn33o1_250.gif

busier then normal.

I don't know where i left off or anything at this point so let just go back to maybe Monday? Tuesday?
Got me.
This has been my desk

Door shut no one bother me I am CRAZY BUSY!

But here we are at the field AGAIN:

Here they are getting into trouble for leaving their empty bottles behind

at some point we went to Walmart

Matt wanted this for his birthday..

we did go to the lake (Lake Michigan) to watch fireworks for Labor day!

Then it was Sept 7th.. The dreaded night before they turn 12.. Yes..

Thankfully they are still up to snuggle with Mommy who is having a hell of a time dealing with the fact they are turning 12

I love these kids more then anything. They are my life and my reason for being!

Then it was Sept 8th. Their birthday.. that's it they are now 12 i cannot deny it.
Thankfully... THANKFULLY they still act like silly kids!!!! and they will ALWAYS yes ALWAYS be my babies

we didn't do much for their birthday itself. Weigh in's were Friday and Matt would NOT go off his diet until weigh in happened. So we went to the practice.
came home i made their favorite and still on the diet plan of stuffed chicken breast with spinach. YUM!
Friday!!! YES FRIDAY! I called off work. I have tumble weeds of dog hair around my house.. Not good when peanut's wish of a party was a sleepover with her 'squad' of friends Theme? Lilo and stitch.. I didn't know a close group of friends were now called a squad.. But apparently i am old and out of date. Who knew! :confused3

So on i went cleaning like a lunatic ran to walmart grab girl food, themed around a luau.
which of course was fruit with a vanilla dip
chips
Hawaiian bread with spinach dip
and Apple nacho's <-- made it and thought this was too good to share so we kept it in the kitchen with a friend of mine.. YUM.

Decorated as best as i could with the amount of time given:

I really should do a "where's Logan" game. He photo bombs every picture!

Kids came home and loved what i was able to get done.
which was wonderful- well great now i need you all to help in the kitchen cleaning! I have the best kids since they all chipped in and helped.
Party was starting at 4.
WHAT WAS I THINKING THERE!?!?
good grief i am my own worst enemy.

4 on the dot girls started showing up. Tom ran to grab the pizza before he and the boys went off to weigh ins.
as you can see Zack and Matt were MORE then ready to leave

it was LOUD.. I mean glass shattering LOUD
Lex was loving every minute of it

they were up MOST of the night

Amy stayed with me THANK GOD otherwise i would have just hidden in my room with a bottle of wine. and ate all the apple nachos.

After weigh ins Matt called very excited he made weight! actually he lost too much weight for the widgets 125 is top and he weighed in at 122 He started at 129.
Tom dropped off the boys at my parent's house and he came home complaining how BAD and disorganized everything was..
Why am i on this board again?

I hit the bed Tom stayed up a bit more.

Saturday morning came pretty quick walked downstairs and there were girls everywhere.
I laughed and woke up one of the girls. oops
Coffee in hand i was able to peel both eyes open. one by one the girls woke up I made breakfast for everyone. Again the noise level hit a few of our space satellites NASA called.

1- everyone was gone with the exception of my weekend daughter Meg.
Time to get ready for party #2
Laser tag.
Ran out of the house had to pick up a couple of boys stop for a cake.. Oh then peanut reminded me we had to get white shoes for cheer.
Crap.
detour- stopped at target for white shoes.
Now on our way to Laser Tag.
I was tired

oh wait.. Did i mention Zack also broke his regular glasses? Yep he has been wearing his googles.

Tom and i also played while the other parents sat and watched.
chickens

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! running around getting my revenge on little kids??
YES!
good times

We stayed until about 8. had cake rode the go carts which i HAD to ride since of the kids were too short.
i squished into it with him.. What a joke. the 12 year olds were in there just fitting and you want me AND a child in one??
poor kid.
We did it. he loved it.
I was a bit nauseated all worked out.

we came home about 9. Kids went straight to bed since we had the big game on Sunday!

Sunday morning rolled around quicker then i liked..
coffee and tv destress

for about 5 minutes.

Had to get all kids ready:

Peanut dressed as a present..

went to the game and watched Matthew get so over heated he almost passed out. They finally took him off the field I had to bring down his core temp. was NOT easy took about 20 minutes he finally was able to stand and work out the cramps.

Needless to say once Matt was out the other team was able to run right through our Defense line and we lost 24-6.
Zack did WONDERFUL on his end but there is only so much 5 boys can do on the field..
Didn't help the other team was playing dirty. Kicking our players- using their helmets for hitting which is a HUGE NO NO.
Even had a parent from the other team take off his shirt- jump the fence to the field ready to fight our players- coaches- parent's... It was a sick display of sportsmanship.. even sat during the national anthem. on 9-11 no less. I was sickened. Refs did nothing. Not even kick out the parent rushing the field.
glad this is over and didn't count as a conference game. I will never go there again.
I will pull my kids if they ever decided to play them there again.

I have more stories and pictures to share. But they are on another camera. the story about Peanut's candle is a favorite...

I hope you all have a magical Monday. I am about to relax here at work! LOL. as much as one person can, with a ton of paperwork sitting here staring at me..
stupid paper.

Happy birthday!
It amazes me how bad sports some people can be. At this age, sports should be fun for the kids. No reason to play dirty.
We had a parent on the sidelines at soccer on Saturday yell to the ref, when did the rules change for u12. His daughter did the throw in, but lifted her foot off the ground. Last season some refs let them try a 2nd time but not all. My girls said the other coach yelled at the kid, she is u12 she should know better.

Once again I am amazed at your crazy busy life!
Thankfully... THANKFULLY they still act like silly kids!!!! and they will ALWAYS yes ALWAYS be my babies

HAHA... the way that the page fell on my computer... this picture was like this when I first saw it...

upload_2016-9-12_16-15-3.png

I about spit my drink out when I scrolled down and saw the rest of it. Was not expecting that at all and just too funny!

And did an amazing job!

Wow, seeing the pics of the dogs with you, it never set in just how huge they were.

After weigh ins Matt called very excited he made weight! actually he lost too much weight for the widgets 125 is top and he weighed in at 122 He started at 129.

Go Matt!!!!!

oh wait.. Did i mention Zack also broke his regular glasses? Yep he has been wearing his googles.
Huh, I don't think you did... I just had to take DS to get his frames that came in because he broke his too. When I left they said "I'm sure we will see you again in a month or two" LOL they know he is H**l on glasses!

Tom and i also played while the other parents sat and watched.
chickens

YES!
good times

OMG they missed out! Love laser tag. We went to Magic Mountain about 2 years ago and DH and I hid behind our team base and every time someone came around thinking they were going to get us, we would nail them and the complete shock was just so funny!

Had to get all kids ready:

They look so good! Love the miss matched socks! It's all about the miss matched socks these days!

we did go to the lake (Lake Michigan) to watch fireworks for Labor day!

Pretty! You have so many more excuses for fireworks over there than we do! Here we have Nov. 5th and New Year's Eve, occasionally Chinese New Year, and that's it!

Then it was Sept 8th. Their birthday.. that's it they are now 12 i cannot deny it.

lmao! Great shot! On my screen it loaded as just a bag with treats on top, then I scrolled down to the rest! :rotfl2:

So on i went cleaning like a lunatic ran to walmart grab girl food, themed around a luau.
which of course was fruit with a vanilla dip
chips
Hawaiian bread with spinach dip
and Apple nacho's <-- made it and thought this was too good to share so we kept it in the kitchen with a friend of mine.. YUM.
Apple...Nachos? That does sound yummy! Recipe?

I really should do a "where's Logan" game. He photo bombs every picture!

Kids came home and loved what i was able to get done.
which was wonderful- well great now i need you all to help in the kitchen cleaning! I have the best kids since they all chipped in and helped.
Party was starting at 4.
WHAT WAS I THINKING THERE!?!?
good grief i am my own worst enemy.

4 on the dot girls started showing up. Tom ran to grab the pizza before he and the boys went off to weigh ins.
as you can see Zack and Matt were MORE then ready to leave

it was LOUD.. I mean glass shattering LOUD
Lex was loving every minute of it

they were up MOST of the night

Amy stayed with me THANK GOD otherwise i would have just hidden in my room with a bottle of wine. and ate all the apple nachos.
Sounds like two wonderful parties! I think the luau is more my speed!

Peanut dressed as a present..

Such a grown-up little present! They all look great!

The whole football game fiasco sounds awful! Those poor kids having to put up with that, those parents should know better, what a terrible example to set their children.

I have more stories and pictures to share. But they are on another camera. the story about Peanut's candle is a favorite...
I can't wait to hear all about it!

I hope you all have a magical Monday. I am about to relax here at work! LOL. as much as one person can, with a ton of paperwork sitting here staring at me..
stupid paper.
I hope you get to relax a little. Have a magical Monday! :)

Birthday fun--yay!! :) I must know more about these apple nachos.

Football....some parents amaze me. What in God's name is wrong with some people?!

I didn't know a close group of friends were now called a squad.. But apparently i am old and out of date. Who knew!

My sister calls her friends that too. I asked her how Snapchat worked the other day and she laughed at me. It made me feel old :rotfl:

YES!
good times

Sounds great! Way more fun than sitting around like the other parents.

Happy 12th birthday to your kids! Your daughter makes an adorable present.

What a great mom you are! Looks like fabulous 12th birthdays for 3 kiddos!!

Thank you!! Everyone had a great time!!!

Happy birthday!

Thank you!!

It amazes me how bad sports some people can be. At this age, sports should be fun for the kids. No reason to play dirty.

OMG, parent's need to let the KIDS live their lives! stop living through them!!
I have such rants over this i would bore everyone.. It just kills me.

We had a parent on the sidelines at soccer on Saturday yell to the ref, when did the rules change for u12. His daughter did the throw in, but lifted her foot off the ground. Last season some refs let them try a 2nd time but not all. My girls said the other coach yelled at the kid, she is u12 she should know better.

I cannot comment on this as i know ZERO about soccer. I know there is a ball that's black and white.. and a net. and #1 in concussions. other then this little bit. it's chaos to me! LOL:rotfl2:

Once again I am amazed at your crazy busy life!

Me too.

HAHA... the way that the page fell on my computer... this picture was like this when I first saw it...

Yeah that's a weird picture..

I about spit my drink out when I scrolled down and saw the rest of it. Was not expecting that at all and just too funny!

This makes it funnier!!!! :rotfl2:

And did an amazing job!

Thank you.. I like to go over the top for the kids. I only can do it once. so make it good!

Wow, seeing the pics of the dogs with you, it never set in just how huge they were.

HA HA.. Yes i have very large dogs!

Go Matt!!!!!

He is was so proud of himself! I was beaming with pride that HE was proud!

Huh, I don't think you did... I just had to take DS to get his frames that came in because he broke his too. When I left they said "I'm sure we will see you again in a month or two" LOL they know he is H**l on glasses!

Not only are kids going to be hard on them.. They are NOT made well!!!

OMG they missed out! Love laser tag. We went to Magic Mountain about 2 years ago and DH and I hid behind our team base and every time someone came around thinking they were going to get us, we would nail them and the complete shock was just so funny!

YES! it's so much fun!!! the parent's had a great time LAUGHING AT us out there too..

They look so good! Love the miss matched socks! It's all about the miss matched socks these days!

It really is.. IF i wore mismatched socks i would be looked at like i was crazy! :crazy:

What a busy weekend! It looks like both girls and boys had a great time. :)

They really did! still cannot believe they are 12!!

Pretty! You have so many more excuses for fireworks over there than we do! Here we have Nov. 5th and New Year's Eve, occasionally Chinese New Year, and that's it!

What is Nov 5th? I am guessing boxing day? Although i don't understand that.
Oh we have fireworks for EVERYTHING. Downtown Navy Pier will have fireworks once a week just for cuz.

lmao! Great shot! On my screen it loaded as just a bag with treats on top, then I scrolled down to the rest! :rotfl2:

That just makes it funnier!!! :rotfl2:

Apple...Nachos? That does sound yummy! Recipe?

I will post at the bottom!

Sounds like two wonderful parties! I think the luau is more my speed!

It was loud, very very loud.

Such a grown-up little present! They all look great!

Thank you!
She does doesn't she???

The whole football game fiasco sounds awful! Those poor kids having to put up with that, those parents should know better, what a terrible example to set their children.

It's awful.. I have no idea what happened to our generation acting like complete FOOLS

I can't wait to hear all about it!

I thought i would have all my pictures done yesterday sadly i forgot my SD card reader.. so i will have them done today.

I hope you get to relax a little. Have a magical Monday! :)

I hope you had a magical one! it was ok. Today sucked.

Birthday fun--yay!! :) I must know more about these apple nachos.

Football....some parents amaze me. What in God's name is wrong with some people?!

I will post the nachos below.. PROMISE.

Just sports parents alone are all goofy. I swear these people lost their brains somewhere.. Let the kids be kids will you PLEASE?

My sister calls her friends that too. I asked her how Snapchat worked the other day and she laughed at me. It made me feel old :rotfl:

Same thing here... I was laughed at for NOT having it. I can't keep up with all this crazy crap.

Sounds great! Way more fun than sitting around like the other parents.

YES!!!

Happy 12th birthday to your kids! Your daughter makes an adorable present.

THANK YOU!!
How about that stupid bow!

I have been away from the boards for so long! Trying to catch up!!!

GOOD LUCK YOU NEED IT!!
WELCOME BACK!!!

And as promised:
APPLE NACHOS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter