Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

I LOVE THIS WEEKEND!

A well deserved rest! Sorry about the football game though, I know that must have been rough for you all. Before you know it you guys will be back on the field ready for a new season!

You plan! and you DIS!

YES!!! I feel like I'm checking the DIS much more often these days.

i come here to escape it all!!!

::yes::

Wrong?!?! How did you do it wrong?

Oye, we rode a lot of rides, skipped all the characters cause of lines, took bad advice for the parade and we were up WAY too early that morning. Too excited I think. When we go again party stuff will be top priority, then rides and stuff.

I also have the IPO person to help

What's this??:confused3

Jack is SUPER creepy. That's why I have no interest in meeting him.

I unfortunately followed in D's footsteps. We also did not close down our MNSSHP. :( It was kind of depressing.

Same here :rotfl: Like @Chicago Mo said he looks like an alien. I actually used to be terrified of Jack when I saw the movie as a kid, if I saw alien head Jack then I probably never would've been able to sleep again! :laughing:

I'm sorry to hear that you got sick on Friday. But your Monday sounds lovely. I don't work for the government so I just get the normal 7 holidays off.

My daughter misses Disney terribly, too, this month. This time of year is such a great time to go down there and it's hard when you have to wait for such a long time. :(

Sounds like an AMAZING weekend! Glad you got to have an 11:30 sleep in!! I'm super jealous! I've been tackling 5 page Kindergarten report cards over the last few weekends and my nights off. I'm almost 13 hours in and STILL not done. 9 more to go with Parent-Teacher conferences scheduled every morning of this week and Monday and then all day Tuesday til 5. Pray for me, friends.

Jack is SUPER creepy. That's why I have no interest in meeting him.

I unfortunately followed in D's footsteps. We also did not close down our MNSSHP. :( It was kind of depressing.

For REALS! I looked into his eyes and slinked AWAY! My beloved Jack is SCARY!
i will always try to meet him again and again im that fool.

A well deserved rest! Sorry about the football game though, I know that must have been rough for you all. Before you know it you guys will be back on the field ready for a new season!

It had to end at some point thankkully it ended with The widgets making it in the playoffs regardless of the loss Tom took them there as head coach. Lots of highs! JV went 9-1 season which is remarkable! again great season who knows when this will happen again!
On to Volleyball/basketball--- i have a good team so far. Time will tell.

YES!!! I feel like I'm checking the DIS much more often these days.

YES YES YES! Which the Disney bug just bit and bit HARD! I will tell you why in a moment!

Oye, we rode a lot of rides, skipped all the characters cause of lines, took bad advice for the parade and we were up WAY too early that morning. Too excited I think. When we go again party stuff will be top priority, then rides and stuff.

GOOD! the first time we hit a party we did the same. RIDE ALL THE RIDES! now i MAKE tham do party stuff too.. it's not all about rides the little midgets! Figure if we get into the park earlier ride the rides we will have more party time this time around. we have yet to stop and watch Hallowishes! can you believe that! BRATS!

What's this??:confused3

IPO- Itinerary Planning Office
They are supposed to contact you once you book and help out with the planning or ANYTHING you need! including ADR's FP+ etc!!!
Told you I want to be SPOILED this trip!

Same here :rotfl: Like @Chicago Mo said he looks like an alien. I actually used to be terrified of Jack when I saw the movie as a kid, if I saw alien head Jack then I probably never would've been able to sleep again! :laughing:

he DOES look like an alien. a light bulb shaped head alien!
HA HA! I am a HUGE jack fan! meeting him scared the bejeesus out of me! the dark holes of his eyes go on forever!

I'm sorry to hear that you got sick on Friday. But your Monday sounds lovely. I don't work for the government so I just get the normal 7 holidays off.

I thought you did? We have 12 holidays a year! which i try to make into 4 day weekends!
I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next weekend by the way.. when did this happen? Where did time GO?

My daughter misses Disney terribly, too, this month. This time of year is such a great time to go down there and it's hard when you have to wait for such a long time. :(

It's Awful!!! How many times does she go down?
After this one i have no idea when we will make it there again! it's going to be a large gap!

Sounds like an AMAZING weekend! Glad you got to have an 11:30 sleep in!! I'm super jealous! I've been tackling 5 page Kindergarten report cards over the last few weekends and my nights off. I'm almost 13 hours in and STILL not done. 9 more to go with Parent-Teacher conferences scheduled every morning of this week and Monday and then all day Tuesday til 5. Pray for me, friends.

It really was a great weekend! Too bad i didn't get any cleaning done like i wanted Not like the dust wont be there this weekend! LOL
I pray for you my friend!!!

FANTASTIC NEWS!

I am not going to lie i was getting a little worried about paying this trip off. Staying CL at the poly isn't cheap. Especially for 5 people!
Well, Tom's sister wants to buy Tom half of their Mom's house!
Joy of JOYS!
Which means I will pay off this trip without having to use my regular income! It's like a free trip! This trip the only splurge we are doing with the money..
I have plans..
Currently we are only talking about this upcoming trip in 295 days!!!

One BIG one is:

You-can-Fly-peter-pan-35504232-236-377.jpg

1bec458e09899ba88fdbc53c279fcd6e.jpg

That right Kiddies! WE ARE FLYING! So
Peter How do we get there?

kUajBob.png

A little faith TRUST AND PIXI DUST!

74909-Dumbo-Rides-An-Elephant.gif

I have mixed feeling about this!!!
For one we had plans! troll bar! Dis MEETS! Aquarium!
or take us 2-3 hours to get there?
Fly please! Zack has mentioned more then once and not so subtly he has never gotten the window seat..

Clearly i will take the FIRST flight out on Sept 8th now!
Seriously 1st flight.. Like 6am flight. More then likely get a limo or as the kids used to call it a Limbo! I don't care if we leave in our PJ's!

What else would this POSSIBLY mean???

17.jpg

YES YES YES!!!!

I have to look more into pricing as i don't want to blow all our money! I do have plans remember???

Of course this totally changes my reveal. it will happen the night/day before!

Bryan emailed me now that football is OVER we have more time on the weekends! So we want to get together SOON!
FUN FUN FUN STUFF!

PLANNING! we are going to get down and dirty on PLANNING!!!

9398e16558c3840c593215a36a429db4.jpg

Well, Tom's sister wants to buy Tom half of their Mom's house!
Joy of JOYS!
Which means I will pay off this trip without having to use my regular income! It's like a free trip! This trip the only splurge we are doing with the money..
I have plans..
Currently we are only talking about this upcoming trip in 295 days!!!

One BIG one is:
Exciting

I thought you did? We have 12 holidays a year! which i try to make into 4 day weekends!
I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next weekend by the way.. when did this happen? Where did time GO?
I work for a non profit. :)

I am lucky this year since my sister is doing Thanksgiving at her place. Usually I do it and have been hosting it for years, but this year we are remodeling our kitchen and I have an empty room right now.

It's Awful!!! How many times does she go down?
After this one i have no idea when we will make it there again! it's going to be a large gap!
She only gets to go every few years. They have a lot of expenses like all people do when they have kids.

hat right Kiddies! WE ARE FLYING!
Yay!!!!

Seriously 1st flight.. Like 6am flight. More then likely get a limo or as the kids used to call it a Limbo! I don't care if we leave in our PJ's!
That is the one we always take. It gets us there with plenty of time to enjoy a full day. :)

Holy crap, Mo!!! That is awesome!!! I'm literally tearing up, I'm so happy for you guys. I know how stressful it can be paying off a Disney trip and to have something happen that makes it easier is such a pleasant surprise.

I may have to break out the happy dances sooner than planned!

Uhm, not to rub it in, but I get 13 holidays a year .....

Glad to hear you are flying. I have BW booked for the same time...

Holy guacamole! That is some SUPER exciting news Mo!

I know you'll miss out on stuff since you're flying now, but you save SO much time! I can't wait to see what magical stuff this news brings about for the trip!!

YES!!!

I work for a non profit.

Ah! I knew it was something!! :thumbsup2

I am lucky this year since my sister is doing Thanksgiving at her place. Usually I do it and have been hosting it for years, but this year we are remodeling our kitchen and I have an empty room right now.

I would take remodeling my kitchen over ANY HOLIDAY!!! Congrats on a NEW KITCHEN!!!! :banana:

She only gets to go every few years. They have a lot of expenses like all people do when they have kids.

Money grubbing hellians!!! I tell you! I could probably fly around the world a couple of times with the amount of money i have spent on them..
and i wouldn't change it for the world!!!

I KNOW!!!!

That is the one we always take. It gets us there with plenty of time to enjoy a full day

EXACTLY! I need and want all the time in disney as we can!

Holy crap, Mo!!! That is awesome!!! I'm literally tearing up, I'm so happy for you guys. I know how stressful it can be paying off a Disney trip and to have something happen that makes it easier is such a pleasant surprise.

I may have to break out the happy dances sooner than planned!

I know i am so so excited!!!
Thank you! :hug: I am over the moon excited!!! SO much has been removed off my shoulders now!

:banana: Always ready for a happy dance!!!

Uhm, not to rub it in, but I get 13 holidays a year .....

Glad to hear you are flying. I have BW booked for the same time...

I'm coming to live/work by you. Just sayin.
We lost Good Friday and got a Personal day in it's replacement! Once i do move i will miss my 5 weeks of vacation time!!!
I thought you did.. So we really need to get something together!

Holy guacamole! That is some SUPER exciting news Mo!

I know you'll miss out on stuff since you're flying now, but you save SO much time! I can't wait to see what magical stuff this news brings about for the trip!!

HOW ABOUT IT!!! I am super excited over this!
We will miss a lot, But anytime i CAN fly i will. that 18 hours is hurtful! then hit a park? I am dead by 4pm! LOL
Doesn't mean i will actually sleep the night before. BUT i can sleep on the plane without a problem! maybe..
Too excited to sleep!!! Just like the commercial!

WOWIE WOW WOW!!!! This is amazing news!!! I'm so excited for you!! Flying is SOOO expensive, BUT i do love being able to get there so quickly and get right into the magic. The Magical express pick up also makes me happy :) those cheesy videos make me tear up!! AND how incredible if you can get Universal in there, too. Sounds like it's shaping up to be the Trip of a lifetime!

Hello All!
I am making my way around the dis today since i am falling on my face exhausted from Job #2 yesterday. All labor! my back was killing me!
I really need to start working out again! Geesh!

So yesterday i started to look more closely at Universal pricing! HOLY COW PEOPLE you did NOT tell me how dang expensive this is!
For one night at the P -something-er-other resort, Tickets
is 1632.67! HOLY MOLEY!!!
I want to stay at one of the resorts who adds the express pass, and early entry into the park
I can stay at one of the Disney resorts for a WEEK for a 1600.00!

Needless to say we will NOT be going to Universal! I can use that money for stuff like:
WDW%20New%20Birthday%20IRC%20Category%20Page.jpg

OR

http://www.****************.com/sites/default/files/u2616/MC1007_dt.jpg

OR

MC1025_dt.jpg

This one is already in the Poly!!!

So yes. I will splurge in Disney a LOT MORE.

Heck i could add on a Disney day! SKY'S THE LIMIT.. ok maybe not yet i have options! HA HA HA

I have ideas.... Muuuuha ha ha ha ha

Flights are going to be over 2,000. so NOPE no Universal for us this time..

As for our FUN car ride??
This just means we will have to take a road trip in 2017 to somewhere which will shock some of you who know about our drive down!
let me give a giant hint:

For one...
images

Not forget this little beauty:

GEORGIA!
My most disliked state! LOL it's just so BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.. and there isn't a peach ANYWHERE to be seen...
Although it has the most amazing aquarium! who knew! Georgia you have been holding out on me!

MAYBE just MAYBE i can talk a few other Dis Members to join us??

This is just tooooooooooo cool!
SeaNights5.jpg

It's Destiny!!!

Wooza!
to-the-atlanta-aquarium-atlanta-united-states+1152_12744789735-tpfil02aw-8707.jpg

So yes. a road trip is in the works!

It also give us a chance to roam about the south and places to possibly live!

See people? I have PLANS!

WOWIE WOW WOW!!!! This is amazing news!!! I'm so excited for you!! Flying is SOOO expensive, BUT i do love being able to get there so quickly and get right into the magic. The Magical express pick up also makes me happy :) those cheesy videos make me tear up!! AND how incredible if you can get Universal in there, too. Sounds like it's shaping up to be the Trip of a lifetime!

Yeah.. if it wasn't for this we would be driving yet again. Air is crazy expensive especially for a large family.
You absolutely right I can just BE THERE instead of waiting 18 hours, and tons of pit stops!
or this:

When you are literally counting down minutes until you see the sun again!
3 hours..
Poof we are there and on the Magical Express!
I haven't been on the ME since 2011!! We are do!

Hating on the Peach state??? lol. I'm about 15 minutes south of the border in Florida. :yay:

I'm so excited for your flying plans and plans to easily pay off your trip. It's going to be an amazing trip for you guys!!!
We haven't done a party yet (annual passes plus small kids = a waste for us). I LOVE reading and watching videos of other people going and can't wait to make it to one some day!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Ermygosh!!! If you come to the Georgia aquarium let me know! I'm 1.5 hours away but I'll totally dismeet you there! Although-- speaking of prices-- that place is god awful expensive. I've taken my kids only once.

So yesterday i started to look more closely at Universal pricing! HOLY COW PEOPLE you did NOT tell me how dang expensive this is!
For one night at the P -something-er-other resort, Tickets
is 1632.67! HOLY MOLEY!!!
I want to stay at one of the resorts who adds the express pass, and early entry into the park
I can stay at one of the Disney resorts for a WEEK for a 1600.00!
I would love to see the HP stuff at Universal but the prices are just too crazy expensive. Maybe when your kids are teens, like 15-ish, they will be much more into the thrill rides that would make a trip there a little more tolerable.

Flights are going to be over 2,000. so NOPE no Universal for us this time..
We've gotten some pretty cheap flights on Southwest in September. I hope you can get that number down to at least $1,500.

So yes. a road trip is in the works!

It also give us a chance to roam about the south and places to possibly live!
Do you say "live"?

We used to like to stop at Mammoth Cave in Kentucky on our way down to Disney. That is a nice distance from Chicago. We've also stopped at Andrew Jackson's home, The Hermitage, near Nashville. We've explored Lookout Mountain in Chattanoga. But e haven't done any of that in 20 years, so I don't know what those places are like now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter