Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

Ugh, hello my fellow sicky. I was sick on Thanksgiving too. Even after a round of Zpack, I'm still fighting it (I have another doctor's appointment next wednesday). I hope you are feeling better.

DH and I have talked about moving too but I know it will never happen. There's no way he could live more than 30 minutes from his family and I couldn't stand to live even further away from mine, even for my Disney fixes. I don't blame you for wanting to get away from Chicago. I have a friend from college and a cousin that both live in the city so I hear all kinds of news.

I hope you post some pictures of your decorations. I love seeing everyone's Christmases!

I hope you feel better! And Zack too! That wallet is so cute.

Thanks! we are better, the cough is still here and my nose? UGH! annoying now...

I hope you both start to feel better soon and no one else gets whatever it is you have.

Thanks! me too, Tom did get something and he is home today. You know how guys are??:sad2:

I don't think my kids have seen a cassette. I don't think I own one.

:rotfl2: It's pretty funny to watch them try to figure it all out. he had it again yesterday like it's some amazing treasure!!!

I need to check out all the news I have heard recently, such as Food and Wine dates for 2017 beginning August 31st? Craziness. I don't want to try to cram in Food & Wine and MNSSHP (but I will if it is offered). Plus, the kids are really set on the waterparks again and I was hoping to skip it this time. We get there at opening and they want to leave a couple of hours later because they don't want to wait in the lines or be in the heat. I don't think it is worth it.

I did NOT hear that! August 31st? geesh! well now i know we will hit it up a few times and i don't have to cram all my food and alcohol into one day... HA HA!
Halloween party is a must. no way are we missing it,
We have YET to visit the water parks! if we were i think TL would be the one we would go too which is your favorite? if we go a longer stay maybe we would go, But i would much rather be in a park??

When Chelsea went in for her 12 year appointment, she had a ton of shots to do, so the doctor postponed the HPV series until 13. She goes in this month. She is not a happy camper about it.

Poor kid! Tons of shots?? I think my kids would faint. especially peanut.
it's a 2 shot series! so they go back end of January. Clearly they are not looking forward to it!

Marissa had the entire series and then we got a letter from the clinic stating that they weren't kept at the correct temperature and that she should come back in to redo the series. We discussed it and she decided against it.

stop it.
you got to be kidding me.

That's a shame that you were sick for Thanksgiving. I hope you are feeling better now.

Thanks! have the after effects going on now. Just wish it would ALL GO AWAY!!

We had a great Thanksgiving because I didn't have to cook it. My sister hosted it at her place since we are in the middle of the kitchen remodel.

HA HA HA! Thanksgiving IS the best when you do not have to cook! Ever since i took over Thanksgiving i cannot eat turkey.. everything about it just turns my stomach. except the lunchmeat. it doesn't have that turkey smell..
How is the kitchen coming?

This is very true!!!
We do actually live in the city, northwest side but still in the city. I spend a lot of time on the Kennedy!!!!

I'm sorry. although living that far north your pretty safe right? ick. all the expressways north are the WORST!

Sorry you were so sick for Thanksgiving, but thankful you have that great family of yours to all pitch in and make it work.

we did.. I do have a great family!!

Poor Peanut with that shot :( I'm a grown up who still gets teary eyed about having to get shots or blood drawn, so I totally feel her pain!!

awwww! yeah!! she broke my heart! i couldn't believe she got herself all worked up like that!!

I cracked up so hard at that picture with the cassette on FB--like seriously, what is this thing I'm holding??? My Dad still has an 8 track player in the garage :) and Jimmy is now the 3rd generation owner of all my Uncle's Metallica cassettes I passed down to him. Raising my future metalhead right.

It defiantly is a foreign object!!! can't wait to show them how they work.. especially when they have to rewind it! HA HA
GOOD MOM! raise them well!!!

Ugh, hello my fellow sicky. I was sick on Thanksgiving too. Even after a round of Zpack, I'm still fighting it (I have another doctor's appointment next wednesday). I hope you are feeling better.

oh no! I do hope you feel better, nope nothing is getting rid of this dang thing!!!
it's slowly getting better. slowest i have ever had to deal with!!!

DH and I have talked about moving too but I know it will never happen. There's no way he could live more than 30 minutes from his family and I couldn't stand to live even further away from mine, even for my Disney fixes. I don't blame you for wanting to get away from Chicago. I have a friend from college and a cousin that both live in the city so I hear all kinds of news.

it's the pits. as soon as i move i have no doubt my family will follow. My sister will take a little longer since my BIL is a cop and has some time before he can retire.

I hope you post some pictures of your decorations. I love seeing everyone's Christmases!

I promise!!! i always have pictures!!

Mock up day 6!

From having such a nice day off and a dinner at Ohana we are well rested for a full fun day at:

Ponchos on..

It's an Epcot day!
I have NO ideas for an ADR.. None. Nada. So i am leaving it up to them. Only fair for them too pick out SOMETHING right? I think so at least.
My choices would be:
Garden Grill

Teppan Edo

Via Nappoli
No pictures! Never been

Biergarten

I really don't have a MUST DO for an ADR. There are just too many to choose from!

Food and Wine will be going on we will be sire to eat and drink lots from around the world..

Hopefully see our friend

The boys want:

It's just too much fun too pass up!

FP:
Soarin!
Character spot
Mission Space.

After this get a Test track or single rider
Try for Frozen?!
Pray for low crowds.

We will stop for as man PP as we can and just have fun.
You know we will make a stop into club cool and make our companions have some delicious Beverly.

We will Happily act like fools dancing around the world showcase and stumble out of there at close!! HA HA!

Goal? Try to get as many now and then pictures along the way!

Since i am having such nasty computer issues I decided to take the rest of the day to search Zillow.
All the homes i have checked thus far i can get a house DOUBLE the size of mine for the same price.

This the my criteria for relocating:
SAFETY!
I am DONE with Chicago and all it's Gang-protester crime- random shootings- break ins- property vandalism-
Schools!
Need to make sure the kids will have a great education! Public school please!
Hospitals.
That's a given
Jobs.
The house:
Must a have a large Kitchen!
Lots of running room for the dogs!
Porch I want to be able to have coffee on the porch watching the sunrise-sunset!
Must be a perfect Christmas home!

Am i the only one who has been sucked into the Hallmark Christmas movies? I will admit it. I am.
I am in the Christmas Spirit!
But it makes me think of the next home.. Which will be my forever home!!! I refuse to move again so this better be the best neighborhood!! LOL
I want the big home filled with the people we love and FUN!
My little merry band of crazy is really outgrowing the home we have now..

So i am still on the look out! I hope to find that PERFECT fit!

Well, we are about 7-8 hours from Disney. Have you thought about moving to the peach state? You could plant some peach trees right in your own backyard?

Here's a brand new house for you, in a nice neighborhood, just west of Atlanta.
http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...2,-84.807351,33.637721,-84.841897_rect/14_zm/

Love the pic of Duffy with the beer :)

Sounds like a great day and a fantastic idea to have your pals pick out the meal for that day. Food and Wine was SO yummy last year! I'd love to go back and do that again. Get the apple pie alcoholic drink in Poland, seriously. Put it on your list right now. It was DE. LISH. I mean I was eating it with a spoon it was so thick and frozen and yummy. Wish I had one right now (I mean my kids are off in Gym class right now, it's the perfect time for some DIS-ing and boozing, am I right?!)

How is the kitchen coming?
The cabinets are getting installed today and the appliances are scheduled to be installed on Dec 19th. It will be cutting it close for Christmas. But they are running ahead of schedule, which is nice.

FP:
Soarin!
Character spot
Mission Space.

After this get a Test track or single rider
Try for Frozen?!
Pray for low crowds.

Are you going to Epcot more than once? Will you have park hoppers? The stand by lines for Soarin' at certain times of day are a lot shorter than the standby lines for Frozen. Let's hope the novelty of the new Frozen wears off, especially once everyone rides it once.

I'm amazed at how much you have already planned.

My BIl and Sil are playing a Disney trip for May 2017 and as far as I know have nothing booked. I'm like but it's less than 6 months away. Funny thing is I think they want to use my FIL's DVC points. I don't know if they have a clue how hard that might be since 4 years ago we were able to book a trip in October for Christmas week.

I almost got DH to take me to Disney for our anniversary and do the new monorail dining experience for our 18th anniversary, but couldn't figure out how to make it work.

Hope you are feeling better Mo - I think its time for a hot toddy for you. My niece made some in the crockpot for Thanksgiving; yum.

I love Epcot; and would love it even more if F&W was going on; how can anyone resist a nice cold one? I've never been to F&W, but it is on my must do list.

I was plotting a WDW trip with DH 2017 or 2018 since I know he would love Avatar; but then an epic cruise came out today for April 2018. I am now on a mission to sway him. Can't sway to both:)

You BIL is an officer? Rough job these days. DH wants to retire in 3 years and be done with it. I wholeheartedly second that. He will find something else to do; he has an amazing resume.

So enjoying your scheming and plotting. Get better now!

Well, we are about 7-8 hours from Disney. Have you thought about moving to the peach state? You could plant some peach trees right in your own backyard?

Nope. No Georgia...

Here's a brand new house for you, in a nice neighborhood, just west of Atlanta.
http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...2,-84.807351,33.637721,-84.841897_rect/14_zm/

This is beautiful!!!

Love the pic of Duffy with the beer :)

HA! This is THE Dufffy..
the one that started it all

Sounds like a great day and a fantastic idea to have your pals pick out the meal for that day. Food and Wine was SO yummy last year! I'd love to go back and do that again. Get the apple pie alcoholic drink in Poland, seriously. Put it on your list right now. It was DE. LISH. I mean I was eating it with a spoon it was so thick and frozen and yummy. Wish I had one right now (I mean my kids are off in Gym class right now, it's the perfect time for some DIS-ing and boozing, am I right?!)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Yes you deserve a drink!!!
and consider it duly noted!

The cabinets are getting installed today and the appliances are scheduled to be installed on Dec 19th. It will be cutting it close for Christmas. But they are running ahead of schedule, which is nice.

That's FANTASTIC!!! And your trip is coming up fast too?

Are you going to Epcot more than once? Will you have park hoppers? The stand by lines for Soarin' at certain times of day are a lot shorter than the standby lines for Frozen. Let's hope the novelty of the new Frozen wears off, especially once everyone rides it once.

I don't think Frozen will ever wear off. ever.
We don't mind doing stand by... Honestly if we don't ride the new frozen i will not be heart broken!
Yes we will hit Epcot more then once. i love the park and my companions will like the drinking around the world!

I'm amazed at how much you have already planned.

Ha! this is just mock up and nothing is concrete! keeping this PTR alive! LOL

My BIl and Sil are playing a Disney trip for May 2017 and as far as I know have nothing booked. I'm like but it's less than 6 months away. Funny thing is I think they want to use my FIL's DVC points. I don't know if they have a clue how hard that might be since 4 years ago we were able to book a trip in October for Christmas week.

People amaze me. Since they are not doing any research or planning they are going to hate their trip.. complain all about not being able to get into restaurants etc. blah.
i don't understand! they are spending so much money on this you think they would take some interest?!?!?

I almost got DH to take me to Disney for our anniversary and do the new monorail dining experience for our 18th anniversary, but couldn't figure out how to make it work.

OHHHHHHH! that would have been fantastic!!! I do hope you can work it out?

Hope you are feeling better Mo - I think its time for a hot toddy for you. My niece made some in the crockpot for Thanksgiving; yum.

Thanks! I am a little better. I do think i need something to break this all up!

I love Epcot; and would love it even more if F&W was going on; how can anyone resist a nice cold one? I've never been to F&W, but it is on my must do list.

you can always grab a drink even if F&W isn't going on! I plan on drinking and eating like it's my last meal!!! HA HA HA I hope you get to do it once! it's interesting. There are a lot of people, as you know, i can't stand. and a lot of ugly drunk people. which isn't Disney. I don't understand people why get sloppy drunk in disney of all places? so we don't stay in WS long. during the day night is more for rides!

I was plotting a WDW trip with DH 2017 or 2018 since I know he would love Avatar; but then an epic cruise came out today for April 2018. I am now on a mission to sway him. Can't sway to both:)

Which cruise line?! and where???

You BIL is an officer? Rough job these days. DH wants to retire in 3 years and be done with it. I wholeheartedly second that. He will find something else to do; he has an amazing resume.

Yes he is.. This is not the time to be a cop... and i have more on this.. which may or may not get me kicked off the dis.

So enjoying your scheming and plotting. Get better now!

Thanks! i love to scheme!!

Too much information in one phone call...

I had to work job #2 yesterday which as usual was a blast. as i was working my watch started buzzing. i figured it was Tom texting me updates on the boys basketball game.
Nope it was my brother- it said 6 weeks 3 days. i couldn't see the attachment on my watch too small.
my first words- the the hell does that mean where are we going in 6 weeks and 3 days?
when my co-worker said Baby.
Whoa.
no way.

Thankfully i got the text right when i was getting off and was able to look at my phone and the actual text.
The attachment was a video of the sonogram!!! He sent me my new niece/nephew heartbeat!!!
I almost fainted. then cried.. and cried more. watched it maybe 13 times before i walked out of job #2.
I called Tom first. I allowed him to talk first then his him with the news. the boys basketball game turned into a football game. I guess a few friends (from football) went to the game too! which made the boys excited!! so this happened---
Matt threw a couple of kids out of his way then in the 4th was ejected for punching a kid. Zack dropped his shoulder and just rammed through the kids.
Umm What? He PUNCHED A KID? this is NOT like my boys. So he put Matt on the phone and i asked what that was about - he said the kid was talking garbage to his team how they suck- that they are.. get this... GAY... (umm didn't this phase die out in the early 90's?) and another of my pet peeves - retarded.
well.. GOOD FOR YOU MATT!!! WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO bully the bully! Made me proud to have a kid who know this is NOT OK. CLEARLY they are learning this behavior somewhere and i always look to the parents. Not that my kids are perfect. NO THEY ARE NOT. We have taught my kids there is one race--- the human race. Treat people they way they treat you. Needless to say my kids did not allow their team to be ridiculed by morons.
I was proud.

Which of course listening to this made me forget about my news!!
I had to call Tom back -- I am going to send you a text call me when you get it.
I forwarded the text from Les.
he called back right away. That's a baby.. Who's baby.
Les.
WHAT?
Les!
MATT TURN THE RADIO DOWN--- WHO?
L.E.S.
silence...... As is Les and Kristen.
Yep!
Holy @*****@
Ok gotta go i must call him!

So i called! He said he thought i really fainted since i didn't call right away! LOL nope i was at work! so we talked and got all excited with him! i am so so happy for him!
During our talk he said how about poor Johnny.. (a really good friend of ours)
What about Johnny?!?
The shooting in Englewood. WHAT?!?!
That was him?!?! holy insert really nasty words here. you have got to be kidding me. we went on a rant and we are both moving around the same time. He in Tenn. me? as you know i am still up in the air. but Tenn is winning since he is going there and i want to be near my new nephew-niece-
So this is the story...
Johnny is a good friend yes he is a cop. once he had to go on duty disability and while he was on it decided to go back to college.
Became a lawyer too..
The guy is amazingly smart. Like he did my entire final project in accounting in high school i passed with an A+ LOL
back in 2012 (?) he was coming out of his bar (he owns it) and saw a guy breaking into the neighbors condo and beating/robbing another man and woman Johnny announced he was a off duty cop. Called 911 and stopped it, unfortunately the guy pulled a gun on him and Johnny shot him. Johnny got an award for his heroism for saving the guy and girl this bad guy was after.
fast forward to 2016 where Chicago has no laws. the criminals have more rights then the law abiding civilians.. People are video taping the cop doing their jobs but only taping the end result not the entire reason the cop is there. Monsters pulling guns on cops and the cops can't do a damn thing in fear of getting on the media. Media twisting all stories into cop brutality and it's a bunch of insert a lot more bad words.
Long story short-- Well Johnny was in a terrible neighborhood stopped the car because of a suspicious character. Moron decided to run.. as he is running puts his hand in his pocket and turns towards johnny the first time he sees something shiny- still in pursuit. The second time turns and points at johnny. Johnny shoots.
John has now lost his Sargent position and has been stripped of his duties for doing his job. this is NOT a hate crime. I know there are bad cops, this guy is NOT one of them. My City is going up in flames.

I am INFURIATED. The story the media is telling is such garbage i wouldn't pick up my dogs poop with it.

so in ONE conversation i was crying happy tears then sickened with the news of this hell hole i live in.

One thing we both decided we are leaving here. He does NOT want his child growing up here we want to live where laws are enforced.

I am leaving work early today. Our beloved Brother Brian from our church passed away and we have the wake and i am in serious need to get my hair done!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and please pray for this city and my friends in BLUE!

dont' forget about my NEW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New baby's are always exciting!

So sorry about your friend. That sounds crazy.
When do you think you will actually move? Do the kids want to move?

We are leaving for Disney tomorrow. :)

I agree with you 100% about the way the media only seems to report in such a way that it looks like all cops are bad. Our son-in-law is a Police sergeant downstate and he has been struggling with all the bad crap that is going on. A young cop on his force was ambushed and killed. He was just sitting in the patrol car. I feel very bad for all cops and their families right now.

Wow Mo - alot went into your last post. Good for Matt standing up to bullying; bullying is one thing that will get me going and all riled up; it is getting so out of hand. You are teaching your children well.

OMW I am so happy for you and your brother and family; a BABY; a squishy beautiful baby. No wonder you want to follow your brother. This is so amazing and exciting.

So, I feel for your friend Mo; my DH, being an officer, and I have had many talks lately about how much the tide has changed against officers; if you stop and question your actions due to being filmed or media or whatever it is what will get you injured or killed; thank goodness DH is now behind a desk, but he feels for the ones on the streets these days; I am sure you have heard of our officer here in San Antonio who was killed sitting in his car writing a ticket; what is this world coming to. I hope your friend has a lot of friends and family surrounding him with strength and love.

Take care Mo.

Your kids are amazing. Good for Matt for standing up to a kid who is the true definition of a bully.

Hooray for new babies :) That is always good news!!

I am so sick of hearing about the dang shootings, etc. in this city. I feel like we're living in some lawless slum. My aide has a nephew on the force and several of our school families as well, so they are always in our prayers. So sorry your friend is going through this.

New baby's are always exciting!

I KNOW!!!!!! I cannot wait to start spoiling he-she! CANNOT WAIT!

So sorry about your friend. That sounds crazy.

Thanks.. Im sorry for ranting on here about it...

When do you think you will actually move? Do the kids want to move?

3 years... I am out of here when the kids graduate!!!!!! GET US OUT OF HERE!
Yes, the kids are excited/nervous about moving

We are leaving for Disney tomorrow. :)

I hope you have a magical time!! can't wait to hear all about it!

I agree with you 100% about the way the media only seems to report in such a way that it looks like all cops are bad. Our son-in-law is a Police sergeant downstate and he has been struggling with all the bad crap that is going on. A young cop on his force was ambushed and killed. He was just sitting in the patrol car. I feel very bad for all cops and their families right now.

Please let your son-in-law know there are people who will always stand beside them! :hug:

Wow Mo - alot went into your last post. Good for Matt standing up to bullying; bullying is one thing that will get me going and all riled up; it is getting so out of hand. You are teaching your children well.

I always have something! LOL
I am a proud Mommy!

OMW I am so happy for you and your brother and family; a BABY; a squishy beautiful baby. No wonder you want to follow your brother. This is so amazing and exciting.

I KNOW!!! It's a BABY!! I finally get to spoil another one!!! WOOHOOOO it's been too long.

So, I feel for your friend Mo; my DH, being an officer, and I have had many talks lately about how much the tide has changed against officers; if you stop and question your actions due to being filmed or media or whatever it is what will get you injured or killed; thank goodness DH is now behind a desk, but he feels for the ones on the streets these days; I am sure you have heard of our officer here in San Antonio who was killed sitting in his car writing a ticket; what is this world coming to. I hope your friend has a lot of friends and family surrounding him with strength and love.

Please tell your DH there are people out in the world who will always stand besides them.. and raising their kids to RESPECT authority!!

Your kids are amazing. Good for Matt for standing up to a kid who is the true definition of a bully.

I was happy with him!!

Hooray for new babies :) That is always good news!!

I KNOW!!! I am so so excited!!!

I am so sick of hearing about the dang shootings, etc. in this city. I feel like we're living in some lawless slum. My aide has a nephew on the force and several of our school families as well, so they are always in our prayers. So sorry your friend is going through this.

we are living in a lawless slum. our mayor is doing nothing to stop this.

HELLO ALL MY DIS HEADS!

I am exhausted.. like i cannot keep my eyes open today!
Friday the boys had a basketball game. Since all practices were canceled for Brother Brian's wake i was able to take them.
we stopped at the wake. it was awful. He was such a wonderful wonderful man!!
back in the car and Highway to heaven was on..
More tears.
The coach warned the boys this is not football and to watch themselves.
whatever boring game and they lost.
Off to dog training.
and was surprised to see the whole floor has been ripped up. Apparently they are redoing the floors and didn't tell us.
No training. went home
Saturday- My other Meg came early and off we went to get a tree.
and a sad thing it is.
stopped to grab some chow and flew home scarfed down our taco bell
not a grand idea
and off we went to the girls game.
Lost 2 won 1 Not too bad for a first game. they lost it on themselves.
Came home and a friend of mine and i went to Gurnee to get some christmas shopping DONE! able to get the kids some stuff - Tom - and my friends. Nothing huge but put a dent in my list. I have lights on the tree!
Came home and fell asleep.. Meg of course slept over.
Sunday- jumped in the shower and off we went to the school for our home games i did buy tickets for:
moana-fallback_fde4d101.jpeg

for the 4:55 3D show
Games went OK. we lost 2 and won 4 still the girls need to work on teamwork and net skills.
and boy was it snowing.. not like flakes.. but in CHUNKS! it was terrible! driving conditions were awful
cleaned up the school and had to get going! the show was about 30 minutes away and it was already 4:20. with the weather Indiana does NOT know how to plow streets i knew we were going to be really late.
I had Matt trying too change our show time and wasn't able to on the phone!
said just to go to the window they would be able to do with out issues.
we go there at 5:05 said we can make it since there is still about 5 minutes of previews! YAY!
parked the battleship and we ran into the totally empty theater!!!
YES we made it was able to see the new cars preview (which is the same as the one on TV)
let me tell you.. I LOVED IT!!! So so much! we all did walked out singing the songs!!!

during the movie in our rush to get in i forgot to buy myself something to drink. I went out and lo and behold is my brother!
they were watching Trolls. we made a plan to go grab something to eat after our movies! YAY!

well once Moana was over we HAD to rush over to get the soundtrack. Seriously.. this is the best!!! i am in LOVE with all the music!!! just in LOVE! i MUST HAVE THIS SOUNDTRACK! As i sit at my desk at work.. I have you tube up with all the music!!! LOVE THIS!!! Ahhhhhhh the Polynesian everything!!!
sadly the Walmart didn't have it - Oh i will be the owner of this soundtrack by the end of TODAY---- Les text saying he will meet us at Red Robin.
O-TAY!
off we went and BLAH. the service was horrid. after the meal Les paid for the manager came by to ask how everything was. As you know me i spoke my mind. ended up getting 40% off the bill...
Les looks at me and said - ya know if you said no i want 50% off she would have given it to you the way she was looking at you...
Eh. if I paid the bill i might have!!! :rotfl2:

We finally got home about 9.. way later than i wanted. Thankfully the streets were clear finally stopped snowing!

Today my eyes hurt im so tired! sadly i cannot go home and fall. since i have to work job #2 from 4-9...
I hope to have something up tomorrow on our Disney trip!!!

I would rather be shiny..
moana.jpg

and best Disney character ever
open-uri20160812-3094-ukn3ax_3f859e60.jpeg

Busy, Busy, Busy!! I am so jealous of everyone who's been talking about the awesome soundtrack of Moana!!! I've been trying not to look on You Tube until I FINALLY see it, but I'm getting SO tempted! Hopefully in the next 16 days I find a day to go see it so when we meet her, I'll have a clue :)

Hey Mo!
I'm so behind. My kids decided to take turns getting a wicked virus, fever and all. I lost a few weeks of my life. :tongue:

Reading back, I'm under 4 hours from Disney. Usually 3:45 with regular traffic and no stops. I live in the capitol of FL, which is very similar to GA, both in weather and the southern charm/temperament of people. It's pretty cool.
I have some family in NC and really like in there. There are some pockets that have great schools, etc.

Busy, Busy, Busy!! I am so jealous of everyone who's been talking about the awesome soundtrack of Moana!!! I've been trying not to look on You Tube until I FINALLY see it, but I'm getting SO tempted! Hopefully in the next 16 days I find a day to go see it so when we meet her, I'll have a clue :)

It will not ruin the movie i promise go watch that you tube.. then run for the soundtrack! OMG i haven't stopped listening to it!
you MUST take a few hours to go and see it. I honestly love this music much more than Frozen.. but again. It all reminds me of the Poly!! Totally excited to have more Music for my home movies other then Hawaiian roller coaster.

It's a great song.. Sadly i use it way way too much!!! and i am NOT an Elvis fan.

Hey Mo!
I'm so behind. My kids decided to take turns getting a wicked virus, fever and all. I lost a few weeks of my life. :tongue:

I can relate... Glad everyone is OK??

Reading back, I'm under 4 hours from Disney. Usually 3:45 with regular traffic and no stops. I live in the capitol of FL, which is very similar to GA, both in weather and the southern charm/temperament of people. It's pretty cool.
I have some family in NC and really like in there. There are some pockets that have great schools, etc.

I am still looking and would LOVE to WORK for Disney World. but it would have to be a mortgage paying position!!
Plus i want to live close to my brother with the new baby!!!

Great news about the baby. Sorry about your friend. My brother-in-law is a retired cop. I don't know how he did it for so long. Luckily he retired before it got as bad as it now. I'm proud of your boys for standing up to those bullies.
I haven't seen Moana yet. I know that we did have the soundtrack at work. I remember putting it out. Whether we still have any or not is another story.
I'm sorry you feel you need to move. I live in a small town and hardly ever go into Cleveland. Crimes around here are usually kids doing stupid things.
Liz

3 years... I am out of here when the kids graduate!!!!!! GET US OUT OF HERE!
Yes, the kids are excited/nervous about moving
SO You are planning on moving for kids to start high school?
Just make sure you check when high school starts were you are moving. My girls start high school in 9th grade.
during the movie in our rush to get in i forgot to buy myself something to drink. I went out and lo and behold is my brother!
they were watching Trolls. we made a plan to go grab something to eat after our movies! YAY!
That is so cool.

I though of you the other day as one of my girls was googling trying to find a volleyball league. Not sure where she thinks I have the time to drive her somewhere else. Or deal with another sport.
So far both winter soccer and basketball are driving me nuts with not knowing when games are. I don't know how do it with three kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter