Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

I couldn't believe it... I just cannot believe we are GOING BACK to the Polynesian!

So happy for you guys!!

I am going to PAY someone to make tee shirts.

I know someone who does great work. I can hook you up if you would like.

Need to figure out the new dining plan rules.

As far as I can tell the main change (for the regular plan) is no dessert with your CS meal but you now get 2 snack credits. So basically the CS dessert now becomes a floating dessert that you can use anytime. I was so excited about the change and then I realized I'm going in 2016 and the change doesn't take effect till 2017.

What shall we do ON their Birthday? I love the dessert party. Or should i do the in room celebration?

I highly recommend the Star Wars dessert party at HS if it's still going on next year.

Congratulations! I was thinking of you when I was on hold for the Disneyland reservation line yesterday. I thought I had my trip all planned out. It is only 45 days away and all. But then I saw the discussion about staying at a Disney resort if you came all the way here. That got me thinking and I still went with the cheaper good neighbor. BUT then I got the email from Disney Visa that there was a room discount starting the day before we were going to be there. So, I called and I bit the bullet. For about $800 more, I booked Disneyland Hotel. Tighter squeeze for us, but after 44 years, I will finally be staying on-site at Disneyland!!!!!!!

So, I feel your excitement. I can't wait to hear all of your plans. Club level at the Poly???!!!!! Super exciting. We loved Universal on our first trip to WDW/US and that was before the 2nd half of Harry Potter was open. I still think September is a good time to visit. Maybe not as good as a couple of years ago, but still lots better than Summer.

I am hoping Disneyland released the park hours for my first day (DL releases hours only 45 days in advance). Nope. Just checked. Still only updated through August 15th. :sad1:

I am heading on a road trip to California with my sister tomorrow for the memorial service for a friend from high school. First time it has been just the two of us since I was 16. It will give me a chance to see how I feel after a long car ride and to see how my Prius handles a road trip. Nothing like an 8 hour drive to look forward to.

Have a great weekend.

:jumping1:

YAY!!! So very happy for you and your family!! The Poly is my dream :cloud9:. When we return after this year's trip (although who knows when that will be!), we WILL stay there.

WOO HOO!! Looking forward to reading all about both your upcoming trips :goodvibes

Yay!!! Making that booking is always super exciting! What dates are you going? My BF and I are going to Universal the 9th and 10th of September, then going on the Dream the 11-15th, then back to Disney until the 19th! Longest Disney trip ever but I am super excited (and dropping hints like crazy to the bf that disney world/the Disney Cruise is an amazing place to propose lol).

I think the regular DP is great with CL, you can have breakfast at the Club, grab a snack before bed, and use your credits while you are out. Even with the DP I tend to eat three meals a day. We were upgraded to CL at the BC once when we had DeluxeDP, and THAT was too much, but we all agreed the regular DP would have worked well.

WOWIE WOW WOW!!!! So excited for you!!! I cannot wait to hear about Club level at your favorite resort!!! So glad you get to stay there again....and that you don't have to try to sleep at Boardwalk surrounded by scary clowns and chairs with feet.

WOO HOO!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

What dates are you going? September is one of the times that I am looking at going. Hoping we will be able to snag free dining promo if they still do it for 2017. I won't go without the dining plan either. Knowing that I could step foot into Disney and not have to pay for anything but tips if I truly wanted too... yeah, it's worth it to me even at the increasing costs! My daughters 18th birthday is in September, so we were thinking over Labor Day from Sept 1-Sept 12th. Yes, a really long trip for us to celebrate her! Only way that will happen is with free dining though. So fingers crossed for free dining again in 2017! We are also considering the Polly. Not club level though. Since doing a longer trip, we will be spending much more time at the hotel so seems worth it to pay the extra for a Deluxe. Also considering Beach club though for that darn pool! But the Monorail track is pretty alluring! Everyone in my family has made me promise that I will not over plan this trip. LOL ME???? Over plan... is that possible. My youngest say's I ware him out to much. So my goal this trip is to do park hoppers (which we have NEVER done before) and to plan our table service at a place outside of the park we are going to so that it will force me to stop and leave. I have a lot of resort restaurants planned this time. I have also planned that every TS will be a new restaurant to us which wasn 't as hard as I thought it would be since I am going outside the parks for most of it. Were also looking at Universal for 2 days. We just fly and use Magical express, so normally we don't have a car, but we were thinking about renting a car for 2 days to get to Universal. I'm definitely looking forward to your planning because it seems as if we are mirroring each other quite a bit on our plans for 2017.

I am debating on only getting just a 7 day park hopper to force us out of the parks a couple days. I am afraid I may regret it though. Wonder how hard it is to add additional day's on if you change your mind?

I'm actually a little disspointed with the change to the dining plan. We always use quick service because we are always on the go and next year we are essentially losing a snack. No desserts with the meal means no changing it for a drink or a slush or a side. So we are going from 2 desserts and 1 snack to just 2 snacks. So I'll either consider going up to regular dining or we will just forego the plan. Now if they had changed it to 3 snacks if be allllll over it lol!

Fantastical.......Poly club level....what fun.

No worries, we've been going in September of the past 17 years. Yes, a little busier but still not that bad......it can be hot. Just makes pool time fun.

See in September 2017!

First let me say i am having a crap day. I am lucky the dis doesn't allow for swearing because this would turn right into a Jay and Silent bob movie.
But with all the crap (including a fender bender) A friend of mine text me asking if i would be willing to take a position on the Little League board.
I think i peed laughing so hard... Umm No. i will never.. NEVER do that again.. EVER.

OK lets get on with replies.

So happy for you guys!!

Thank you!! I'm still in amazement that i got it!

I know someone who does great work. I can hook you up if you would like.

Yes! Especially if i can't get Tess over to teach me how to sew... LOL!

As far as I can tell the main change (for the regular plan) is no dessert with your CS meal but you now get 2 snack credits. So basically the CS dessert now becomes a floating dessert that you can use anytime. I was so excited about the change and then I realized I'm going in 2016 and the change doesn't take effect till 2017.

That's about all i read so far too.. which isn't a big deal to us i would rather the extra snack for a mickey bar!!! :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

I highly recommend the Star Wars dessert party at HS if it's still going on next year.

THIS! What i was thinking. especially after seeing all your pictures and video!

Congratulations! I was thinking of you when I was on hold for the Disneyland reservation line yesterday. I thought I had my trip all planned out. It is only 45 days away and all. But then I saw the discussion about staying at a Disney resort if you came all the way here. That got me thinking and I still went with the cheaper good neighbor. BUT then I got the email from Disney Visa that there was a room discount starting the day before we were going to be there. So, I called and I bit the bullet. For about $800 more, I booked Disneyland Hotel. Tighter squeeze for us, but after 44 years, I will finally be staying on-site at Disneyland!!!!!!!

I cannot tell you how happy i am your staying at Disneyland hotel!!! Seriously! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I cannot wait to hear all about your stay!
pixiedust:pixiedust:

So, I feel your excitement. I can't wait to hear all of your plans. Club level at the Poly???!!!!! Super exciting. We loved Universal on our first trip to WDW/US and that was before the 2nd half of Harry Potter was open. I still think September is a good time to visit. Maybe not as good as a couple of years ago, but still lots better than Summer.

Oh i cannot agree. Sept is still so fun. and i have seen the crowds levels go higher each time we have been. I just hope it isn't a level of 5-6 like we saw in November

I am hoping Disneyland released the park hours for my first day (DL releases hours only 45 days in advance). Nope. Just checked. Still only updated through August 15th. :sad1:

UGH! that just kills me!! OPEN THEM ALREADY!

I am heading on a road trip to California with my sister tomorrow for the memorial service for a friend from high school. First time it has been just the two of us since I was 16. It will give me a chance to see how I feel after a long car ride and to see how my Prius handles a road trip. Nothing like an 8 hour drive to look forward to.

Have a great weekend.

I am sorry for your loss.
I do hope you and your sister have a great bonding time!
Good luck with the Prius. I have one for work and i can't stand it. then again after driving my beast then getting into a go kart isn't fun.

YAY!!! So very happy for you and your family!! The Poly is my dream :cloud9:. When we return after this year's trip (although who knows when that will be!), we WILL stay there.

WOO HOO!! Looking forward to reading all about both your upcoming trips :goodvibes

This is on my bucket list! CL and the Poly? YES PLEASE! spoil me!
I hope to do a few live updates while there! I do believe all us Disney addicts need to do deluxe and CL at least once.

Yay!!! Making that booking is always super exciting! What dates are you going? My BF and I are going to Universal the 9th and 10th of September, then going on the Dream the 11-15th, then back to Disney until the 19th! Longest Disney trip ever but I am super excited (and dropping hints like crazy to the bf that disney world/the Disney Cruise is an amazing place to propose lol).

TOTALLY exciting! :cool1: Only thing better is PAYING IT OFF! LOL
Sept 4-13! probably going to do U.S. after the Disney trip??? I have no idea yet.
Ohhhhhhhh I do hope you have the most MAGICAL engagement EVER! I can't wait for you trip!!

I think the regular DP is great with CL, you can have breakfast at the Club, grab a snack before bed, and use your credits while you are out. Even with the DP I tend to eat three meals a day. We were upgraded to CL at the BC once when we had DeluxeDP, and THAT was too much, but we all agreed the regular DP would have worked well.

Exactly what we will do too. this way we aren't using all our snack or QS on silly things like cereal! LOL.
Like you i think the Deluxe is too much for us. Unless we were going to do a lot of the dinner shows. Which we won't... Maybe when we do an adult only trip?

So excited for you!! That sounds amazing!!

Thank you!! I am so so excited!

That will be a fantastic trip! I was really hoping that you would end up at the Poly. It is so you. :)

You and me both!!! I really wanted the Poly. it was a dream THANKFULLY now i have to make the dream a reality! :cloud9:

WOWIE WOW WOW!!!! So excited for you!!! I cannot wait to hear about Club level at your favorite resort!!! So glad you get to stay there again....and that you don't have to try to sleep at Boardwalk surrounded by scary clowns and chairs with feet.

WOO HOO!

THANK YOU!!!
yes No clowns for me! I hope to stay away from there at least another couple of years. But i doubt it.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

What dates are you going? September is one of the times that I am looking at going. Hoping we will be able to snag free dining promo if they still do it for 2017. I won't go without the dining plan either. Knowing that I could step foot into Disney and not have to pay for anything but tips if I truly wanted too... yeah, it's worth it to me even at the increasing costs! My daughters 18th birthday is in September, so we were thinking over Labor Day from Sept 1-Sept 12th.

THANK YOU!
We normally go in Sept. I booked from 4-13! Probably should have noted that in the post! I hope you get the free dining! that would cut the cost down tremendously!!No i will never go without the DP ever again. that was insane on cost.
YES knowing everything is paid for already is such a wonderful stress reliever!

OH OH! we overlap!

Yes, a really long trip for us to celebrate her! Only way that will happen is with free dining though. So fingers crossed for free dining again in 2017!

That's perfect! I do HOPE it comes out!!!

We are also considering the Polly. Not club level though. Since doing a longer trip, we will be spending much more time at the hotel so seems worth it to pay the extra for a Deluxe.

If you do book the Poly you will have the best and most magical time. They are SO fantastic and will more then likely make your daughters birthday SPECIAL!

lso considering Beach club though for that darn pool!

OK i'll give you that.. But it's not Wishes on the beach.

But the Monorail track is pretty alluring! Everyone in my family has made me promise that I will not over plan this trip. LOL ME????

how can you NOT overplan? that's the whole point! Then once you get there everything is scrapped go with the flow! LOL well that's what we do. I have plans. But we normally don't follow them unless we are in the right spot at the right time. Like that Perry game in Epcot.

Over plan... is that possible. My youngest say's I ware him out to much. So my goal this trip is to do park hoppers (which we have NEVER done before) and to plan our table service at a place outside of the park we are going to so that it will force me to stop and leave. I have a lot of resort restaurants planned this time. I have also planned that every TS will be a new restaurant to us which wasn 't as hard as I thought it would be since I am going outside the parks for most of it. Were also looking at Universal for 2 days. We just fly and use Magical express, so normally we don't have a car, but we were thinking about renting a car for 2 days to get to Universal. I'm definitely looking forward to your planning because it seems as if we are mirroring each other quite a bit on our plans for 2017.

Do you have a PTR going?
We don't hop a lot. once we are in a park we try to get whatever we need done. If there is EMH somewhere we will jump over!
We are mirroring each other! HOW FUN! i can't wait to hear all about your plans! I bet we have a lot in common!

I am debating on only getting just a 7 day park hopper to force us out of the parks a couple days. I am afraid I may regret it though. Wonder how hard it is to add additional day's on if you change your mind?

not hard But you might have to change rooms..

I'm actually a little disspointed with the change to the dining plan. We always use quick service because we are always on the go and next year we are essentially losing a snack. No desserts with the meal means no changing it for a drink or a slush or a side. So we are going from 2 desserts and 1 snack to just 2 snacks. So I'll either consider going up to regular dining or we will just forego the plan. Now if they had changed it to 3 snacks if be allllll over it lol!

ah.. We get the regular dining plan. we like the TS paid for, it's much cheaper for us, and more :mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar in the park the better!

Fantastical.......Poly club level....what fun.

Thank you! I am still over the moon excited about it. I will feel a lot better when it's paid off!

No worries, we've been going in September of the past 17 years. Yes, a little busier but still not that bad......it can be hot. Just makes pool time fun.

The crowd levels have gone up in the past years. I just hope it isn't going get to the 5's or 6's
Yes it is HOT! especially in AK and Epcot! your right pool time and a drink is much more enjoyable!

See in September 2017!

FUN!

POLYNESIAN VILLAGE!

Let's look at all the beautiful pictures of the Polynesian shall we?
I guess i should have noted we will be there from Sept 4-13 (right now) Depends on the U.S. dates!

ohhhh---- ahhhhhhhh's

P1270554-1050x700.jpg

d57213f0abdf721967fb0f05c589a9a0.jpg

concierge2.jpg

disneys-polynesian-village-resort-1147.jpg

polynesian%20club%20level.jpg

11902229_10208004146208305_5994523294347359761_n[2].jpg

OK i don't want this view:
maxresdefault.jpg

This is just a NA NA NA NA you can't stay here because you cannot afford it...

OK i hope you all have a great weekend! Pixi dust to all! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

MORE GOOD NEWS!

shavedice.jpeg

Oh my YUMMY

These new treats are apparently in a testing phase and will not be on the menu for another week or so.

Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is offering a new frozen treat at Pineapple Lanai. In addition to the ever-popular Dole Whip, guests can now get a shaved ice dessert.

Available flavors include strawberry, blue raspberry, pina colada, mango, and passion fruit. Condensed milk is added on top. This new offering is $4, but is not currently on the menu, so guests will have to ask for it.

Yes! Especially if i can't get Tess over to teach me how to sew... LOL!

I'll send you a message on Facebook.

THIS! What i was thinking. especially after seeing all your pictures and video!

Just keep in mind it has changed a little bit and who knows what it will be like in another year. Starting Sunday,the actual dessert party is going to be held inside Launch Bay and then there will just be a roped off area in front of the Chinese Theater for the party people.

Available flavors include strawberry, blue raspberry, pina colada, mango, and passion fruit.

I want a strawberry or blue raspberry one right now!

We normally go in Sept. I booked from 4-13!

OH OH! we overlap!
Yes! Yes we do! I have officially decided on labor day week for sure as here in our town the Littles not only have that Monday off... But due to our local Popcorn festival, which is always the weekend after labor day, they have that Friday off too. (schools made it a yearly in service day because so many kids missed school that Friday to go to the festival) so kids will miss less days of school. I'm starting to think my first ever dis-meet might need planning. My kiddos and your kiddos and a day in the volcano pool... We would never get them out!

If you do book the Poly you will have the best and most magical time. They are SO fantastic and will more then likely make your daughters birthday SPECIAL!
I am really leaning toward Polly. 1. Daughter wants to stay on monorail track. 2. Volcano pool 3. Wishes on the beach.

OK i'll give you that.. But it's not Wishes on the beach.
See above! Lololol

how can you NOT overplan? that's the whole point! Then once you get there everything is scrapped go with the flow! LOL well that's what we do. I have plans. But we normally don't follow them unless we are in the right spot at the right time. Like that Perry game in Epcot.
My Christmas 2014 plans were just jam packed. It was a shorter trip... Only 5 days/4 nights including both travel days. Example: Day 1. Travel day. Flight out at 7:50 am. 1 hour drive to airport. 2 hours for airport "stuff" means we leave our house at 4:50 am at the latest.... So up at 3 am. Land in Orlando at 9:50 approximately. 90 min for fako rail, DME to resort. 40 min for check in and drop luggage with bell services or in room if ready. Bus stop by 12 and on bus to DTD by 12:30. ADR 2:00 T-rex. Mk by 4:30-5, 3 fast passes between 5-9wishes desert party line up at 9:00. Emh 11 pm-1 am. What do you mean I try to make you do to much? WE'RE AT DISNEY! LET'S GO! AND of course I still want to make rope drop the next day! You can't be tired! Suck it up buttercup!

Do you have a PTR going?
I am seriously considering it... If for no other reason than to have a place for some one to pipe up and say I am being obsessive compulsive again. A bit intimidated though as I have never done one before.

We don't hop a lot. once we are in a park we try to get whatever we need done. If there is EMH somewhere we will jump over!
We are mirroring each other! HOW FUN! i can't wait to hear all about your plans! I bet we have a lot in common!
I used to use Park hopping back when it was just part of your ticket. Man am I showing my age there! I know we have a lot in common... Think that's why I love your threads so much!

not hard But you might have to change rooms..

Change rooms just to add extra days to a ticket? I'm confused. I will already have the resort days. Looking at doing September 1-12 which is 12 days /11 nights at either Polly or Beach Club. 2 days for universal but staying at Disney and driving. So I would have to possibly change rooms if I wanted to go from say....an 8 day Park hopper to a 10 day Park hopper?

Let's look at all the beautiful pictures of the Polynesian shall we?
I guess i should have noted we will be there from Sept 4-13 (right now) Depends on the U.S. dates!

ohhhh---- ahhhhhhhh's

P1270554-1050x700.jpg

d57213f0abdf721967fb0f05c589a9a0.jpg

concierge2.jpg

Yes please!

Are the day beds comfy for larger kids or adults?

Your powers of persuasiveness are strong with the force!

OK i don't want this view:
maxresdefault.jpg

This is just a NA NA NA NA you can't stay here because you cannot afford it...

LOL I would even be happy with that view if I can get free dining!

MORE GOOD NEWS!
shavedice.jpeg

Oh my YUMMY

These new treats are apparently in a testing phase and will not be on the menu for another week or so.

Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is offering a new frozen treat at Pineapple Lanai. In addition to the ever-popular Dole Whip, guests can now get a shaved ice dessert.

Available flavors include strawberry, blue raspberry, pina colada, mango, and passion fruit. Condensed milk is added on top. This new offering is $4, but is not currently on the menu, so guests will have to ask for it.

Yes... This will be a must!

shavedice.jpeg

Oh my YUMMY

STOP THE PRESSES! This sounds (and looks) incredible. Mango with condensed milk? Holy smokes :worship:

So I have decided I want to make something for your Littles for their next trip. A little surprise. Is that OK? If so, I need to know what each kids favorite color is please? I also need to know exact spellings of their first names please.

September is a great time to go - early in the month, before food & wine. My favorite time of the year! Just let me know what tshirts you want and you got them! or you can come down and I'll teach you how to make them.....

We will more than likely be there during the same time next year. I will book BW at the 11 month mark and may be able to switch to the Poly at the 7 month mark, but we will have to wait on that - and it would not be club level....

US will be fun! Make sure they read up on the Harry Potter books.

Oh, and I bought myself a new camera - just an upgrade over my Fuji - a Canon Rebel T5 - not nearly as fancy smancy as yours, but its something for me to learn on. I got some great pictures at the Botanic Garden with my Fuji, but I wanted something that I could change the lens. Now to figure out how to use it... Miss you and the munchkins....

I'll send you a message on Facebook.

GOT IT!

Just keep in mind it has changed a little bit and who knows what it will be like in another year. Starting Sunday,the actual dessert party is going to be held inside Launch Bay and then there will just be a roped off area in front of the Chinese Theater for the party people.

Still.. I think everyone might like this? It's different from Wishes dessert and from what i read these fireworks are MUCH bigger??
Well and i have more news..

I want a strawberry or blue raspberry one right now!

You and me BOTH! YUM! i would like to try them ALL and just might!

Yes! Yes we do! I have officially decided on labor day week for sure as here in our town the Littles not only have that Monday off... But due to our local Popcorn festival, which is always the weekend after labor day, they have that Friday off too. (schools made it a yearly in service day because so many kids missed school that Friday to go to the festival) so kids will miss less days of school. I'm starting to think my first ever dis-meet might need planning. My kiddos and your kiddos and a day in the volcano pool... We would never get them out!

That's awesome!
I'm all for it! Love my Dis meets!

I am really leaning toward Polly. 1. Daughter wants to stay on monorail track. 2. Volcano pool 3. Wishes on the beach.

You won't be disappointed by the Polynesian!! all the above AND awesome drinks!

My Christmas 2014 plans were just jam packed. It was a shorter trip... Only 5 days/4 nights including both travel days. Example: Day 1. Travel day. Flight out at 7:50 am. 1 hour drive to airport. 2 hours for airport "stuff" means we leave our house at 4:50 am at the latest.... So up at 3 am. Land in Orlando at 9:50 approximately. 90 min for fako rail, DME to resort. 40 min for check in and drop luggage with bell services or in room if ready. Bus stop by 12 and on bus to DTD by 12:30. ADR 2:00 T-rex. Mk by 4:30-5, 3 fast passes between 5-9wishes desert party line up at 9:00. Emh 11 pm-1 am. What do you mean I try to make you do to much? WE'RE AT DISNEY! LET'S GO! AND of course I still want to make rope drop the next day! You can't be tired! Suck it up buttercup!

That's rough for a first day. sleep is for when your dead.

I am seriously considering it... If for no other reason than to have a place for some one to pipe up and say I am being obsessive compulsive again. A bit intimidated though as I have never done one before.

I think you should this way i can stalk you much easier.

I used to use Park hopping back when it was just part of your ticket. Man am I showing my age there! I know we have a lot in common... Think that's why I love your threads so much!

HA HA HA HA!
THANK YOU!!!

Change rooms just to add extra days to a ticket? I'm confused. I will already have the resort days. Looking at doing September 1-12 which is 12 days /11 nights at either Polly or Beach Club. 2 days for universal but staying at Disney and driving. So I would have to possibly change rooms if I wanted to go from say....an 8 day Park hopper to a 10 day Park hopper?

Wait.....
So you have the days under your resort stay and only adding tickets to the already reserved resort stay? then No you won't have to move rooms.
Say you were there. then decided to add more days then you would possibly have to have a room change since the resort might have a reservation already for someone else..
Does that make sense???

Yes please!

YUM!

Are the day beds comfy for larger kids or adults?

I laid on the one and was comfy! the kids fight over them..

Your powers of persuasiveness are strong with the force!

39569868.jpg

LOL I would even be happy with that view if I can get free dining!

No. I cannot stare at the bungalows! I WANT TO BE IN THEM!

Yes... This will be a must!

yum yum

STOP THE PRESSES! This sounds (and looks) incredible. Mango with condensed milk? Holy smokes :worship:

How about it... Total mouth watering.

Mulan-s-war-face-disney-princess-27453028-1904-1071-300x168.jpg

So I have decided I want to make something for your Littles for their next trip. A little surprise. Is that OK? If so, I need to know what each kids favorite color is please? I also need to know exact spellings of their first names please.

WHAT?!?!
are you kidding me?

September is a great time to go - early in the month, before food & wine. My favorite time of the year! Just let me know what tshirts you want and you got them! or you can come down and I'll teach you how to make them.....

FINALLY!!!!!!!! THERE YOU ARE....
I am very serious when i say i want you to teach me. i really want to plan this...

We will more than likely be there during the same time next year. I will book BW at the 11 month mark and may be able to switch to the Poly at the 7 month mark, but we will have to wait on that - and it would not be club level....

I KNEW YOU WOULD HOOOOORAY!!!! I am so happy!!!
Have you stayed at the poly before? doesn't matter about CL we will be together! YAY!!!!

US will be fun! Make sure they read up on the Harry Potter books.

i will try. they have so much to read already they might not get through them all?!?

Oh, and I bought myself a new camera - just an upgrade over my Fuji - a Canon Rebel T5 - not nearly as fancy smancy as yours, but its something for me to learn on. I got some great pictures at the Botanic Garden with my Fuji, but I wanted something that I could change the lens. Now to figure out how to use it... Miss you and the munchkins....

DID YOU?? I will teach you your camera if you teach me to sew??

Drinking.. and Disney... Happened again...

So as you well know whenever we drink we talk Disney. I SWEAR TO YOU i do not bring it up. ever.

We were at another graduation party, of course there was beer, of course we partook in the offered drinks.
Friends of our were there who we haven't seen in a long time. Yes we keep in touch just haven't had the time to get together with their children and ours always so damn busy. Plus he was the best man in our wedding.
Finally we were together, which we weren't going to stay at this party (it was a block away from our house) going to have a drink talk a little and walk back home.
Until Tom and Bryan started to reconnect.
OK fast forward. They brought up how they were supposed to go to Disney this year but bought a new bigger house.
so talking about going next year. Which tom told them we were going. Which then Bryan wants to go with us since we are going during Halloween.
Now we are supposed to go to their new home this coming saturday.

So if you are keeping count on our drinking and planning-

trip happened because of a party at a friends house

total of 6 different families SAID they were going with us.. never did..
YET we met with Tess, Lois, then Nicole on the last day!!! awesome trip that one was.

2015-
2 families wanted to go.. Never did..

Supposed to be with friends the whole reason of this PTR's beginning and you know they all backed out. Needless to say we aren't going this year.

Now 2017.
1 family said they wanted to go. (haven't heard from them since)
3 friends said they were interested
Now Bryan and family want to go...

I am NOT holding my breath NOR and i going to stop with MY planning..

Since i ONLY have 1 year 3 weeks and 6 days to customize my MB's i went ahead and did that.
PHEW! that was getting close glad i was able to get it done!

if your counting i have 420 days to go until we are THERE! Maybe i should start packing. i MIGHT be ready this trip??

Yeah who am i kidding.. I will still be packing up to the minute we leave.

We did some watching of our old video's 2010 trip. Hot diggity dog they were SO ADORABLE and SO SO TINY!

Tom wanted to look up restaurants.. SO we did that as well

So far our wish list looks like this:

O'Hana Breakfast
O'Hana Dinner
BOG dinner
50's Prime time
Crystal Palace PPO
Tusker House PPO

Yeah.. Nothing new here..

On the table:
Start wars Dessert party on the kids B-Day
Teppan Edo
The Wave
Chef Mickey's
1900 Park Fair
Akershus
Cindy's Royal Table.

Suggestions??

well i am leaving early today.. I have to take the peanut to Volleyball Camp!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter