Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

Please forgive my memory.... Someone here mentioned having someone take video's/ pictures of the characters either with signs or saying something specific to the kids for the new reveal video..

Well I jumped on this idea.

1st find someone to do this. I asked a couple of people and found one!
The friends of mine who just moved there. She came up with the idea of making it more of a play on words.. I don't know how i feel about that. Start with the Fairy Godmother starting with "Once upon a time"

I do like this... I would rather it have several characters say Can't wait to see you. See ya real soon..

Thoughts?

I have been working on all our home movies.. I am on number 5 from the surprise trip, just need to add the music.

Want all the home movies completed for this surprise!!!

OOoh - I do love the "Once upon a time" thing with the Fairy Godmother.... That would be a cool way to start it off. Your kids are smart though - the minute you start playing a video for them - they will KNOW.

D~

OOoh - I do love the "Once upon a time" thing with the Fairy Godmother.... That would be a cool way to start it off. Your kids are smart though - the minute you start playing a video for them - they will KNOW.

D~

I do like that idea. Yet i think this will turn out to be something bigger then i can handle. Time is not my friend. This is why i am making all the home movies now.. I know it will be crunch time in no time at all..

Our tradition is to watch our old videos the night before, But IF every few months i show a video now and then i might be able to get them off the scent? then once they know i can have the Mickey shaped pizza come??

Hahaha.... True.... If you are diligent, you may be able to throw them off? :scratchin

D~

Yesterday i left here ran home let the dogs out grabbed all softball/baseball stuff and extra clothes COFFEE picked up the kids from school ran them out for hair cuts then straight to baseball/softball practice. FROZE my tukus off!

During our drive we were talking about vacations and the lack thereof.
I don't have ANYTHING planned this year! I am staying put! Last year i had three trips.. Maine, Disney twice. This year? SQUAT. and i am itching for something..
I do have the Disney blues. so do the kids.. In talking i said how we won't have anything for 2 FULL years! <-- see that??? I planted a seed.. Nope no trips until 2018 as far as they know... :ssst:
We will be going to Great America - Meg needs a re-do of that so she CAN ride some of the stuff she missed out on.

I would like to take a road trip somewhere.. Somewhere historic.... That's besides the point and me just rambling!

I do have some wonderful news and i don't know if she wants me to say anything but i am very excited to see a great Dis friend in a couple of weeks! :cool1::banana::jumping1:

The kids and i have been excitedly talking about it for a while now... Haven't seen her since 2014 and i need a squish from her. :hug:

Now i am working on finishing up the trip report. and focus on making these video's! I only have 507 (ish) days to go.. :rotfl:

I am currently looking to download some music.. More specific park music. Like i really want the opening show!! so i am on the hunt.

OK about to update the TR now!

Hahaha.... True.... If you are diligent, you may be able to throw them off? :scratchin

D~

I have too... so far i did plant a seed.. I need to keep up the lies again.. I hate lying. and i can never keep up with them, so i must keep them simple.

I feel your pain. The trip to Disney we're taking in September(my manager finally approved it.) is the first one I've taken in 2 years. My daughter and son-in-law are going for a short trip in 2 weeks and taking my car. I'll be driving her jeep. It's sad that my car gets to go to Disney before me.
I remember softball practice in the cold and those games where it snowed.
Short trips are fun. We like going to places like Gettysburg but that's a trek even from here. We went to Lookout mountain in Tenn. one year that was fun.
Liz

I feel your pain. The trip to Disney we're taking in September(my manager finally approved it.) is the first one I've taken in 2 years. My daughter and son-in-law are going for a short trip in 2 weeks and taking my car. I'll be driving her jeep. It's sad that my car gets to go to Disney before me.
I remember softball practice in the cold and those games where it snowed.
Short trips are fun. We like going to places like Gettysburg but that's a trek even from here. We went to Lookout mountain in Tenn. one year that was fun.
Liz

YAY for being approved!

Umm i think you need to jump in the trunk of your car and get to disney earlier.. SO NOT FAIR!

I would LOVE to get to Gettysburg! along with being down there we can check out houses for sale and the neighborhoods.

Video's sound stuff NEW STUFF in Disney!!

So i was flitting around the Disney site lsat week friday.. Noticed Sept was open.. Called Tom.
Should we book now?

He was on the fence. HE really wants Boardwalk Really wants CL.. So do i..
Then tells me how he wants to go back to a resort where they make you feel like you matter..
Thought about that and he is RIGHT! staying AoA you don't get that HEY YOUR HOME. Where POR and POLY does.. so now we are really going for it all!
but then this happened if you read it on my TR:
My aunt is getting worse with her dementia,
On Sunday when i got home from work i noticed Logan had a LUMP on his jaw. Upon further inspection i see it's a lot worse then i thought. It was all the way down his jaw up to his cheek and down to his throat.
I freaked. Thinking it was a bee sting i called the vet. they close at 2:30 I would never get there in a half hour. Told me to give him 2 benedryl and if it's not better bring him in, in the morning.
I had to make some errands as i was out all i kept thinking was when we get home he is going to be gone... I was out of my mind.
Finally when we pulled up I jumped out of the car before the kids could and ran in. He was there smiling and wagging his tail. PHEW!
Monday Morning threw him in the car and off we went to the vet which is about a 45 minute drive got here with no problems as i got out of the car the front was billowing white smoke.
You got to be kidding me.
Call Tom. He is on his way.
The garage where they fixed my trans said to drive it over.
something that should have taken 15 minutes took me almost 2 hours. I had to keep stopping to let the car cool off.
Finally there the garage attendant said.. THAT'S NOT THE TRANS..

umm.. I didn't say it was.

whatever. the car was supposed to go to a certain garage. sadly that garage was full and it was sent to another one.. Who called Tom and said it would be 6,000.
:scared1:

The engine is ALL screwed up. and i need another...

Let's just say for someone who is a STRONG minded woman, who doesn't cry- had had enough and i broke down. I CANNOT HANDEL any more crap!
I have lived through some really tough times which would put others in hospitals. (exact words from a doc once) I am not going to go into details here.. Just know i am not a whiny cry baby. I KNOW things will always work themselves out in the end it's another life lesson.. BUT DAMN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Like i was told not so long ago. People are in worse shape then i am.. I get that.. I don't think my problems are any worse..
YET
I am tired of the crap being thrown at me lately. What ever or WHOEVER in the cosmos i have angered.. I AM SORRY!

The car is now with the garage I WANTED it at and the guy said IF he notices in any way it had something to do with the trans install he is going to make that garage pay for this fix...
I am PRAYING it is...

So needless to say i have been a bit busy!!!

So i hope you are ALL having better week!!! even better weekend! I am gong to read all your reports and feel that DISNEY LOVE!

Faith trust and PIXI DUST!

peter-pan-best-quotes-sayings-faith-trust-good.jpg

So THANKFULLY i didn't put the down payment on there since i need it for car problem #2.
Why isn't it a SMALL problem??? like 2-300??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anywho..
To make things HAPPIER I am dilligently working on my home video's i found a site where you can download FREE mp4 all Disney park related
If you were interested and if the link works on here:

YEAH DISNEY

AWESOME!!

City job has me wanting to quit SO BADLY i cannot deal with it. Many times i have walked out of here with blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.. i must. But i am not looking to update my resume throwing it out on Monster and let it fly.
Stress???
IMG_0100.gif

Then i start my video's and research and:

4bab865807086a614c723999fd1778f8.jpg

There are SO many things going on in Disney it's killing me with excitement!
Like the star wars dinner club?

DHS-Star-Wars-Dinner-Club-Rendering-2015-700x394.jpg

FINALLY! something for the boys not princess! WOHOOOOOOOOO
How fun is this going to be!

the video of the new AK?
HEAVEN!!!

and:

Watching this all i think is what a nightmare it will be to try to get pictures! LOL!!!

OK back to getting a few things done here at work then off to play with my VIDEO'S WITH AWESOME MP4's!!!

Bless your heart! I hate that you are going through all of this crap. I know that you aren't a whiny butt but sometimes we all have to be because life can be so overwhelming. Seriously overwhelming! I'm gonna pray for you right this minute. Pray that things get better for you.

Oh no Mo! Sounds horrible. My thoughts are with you as you get through this. I hope you get some good news soon.

So i hope you are ALL having better week!!! even better weekend! I am gong to read all your reports and feel that DISNEY LOVE! Faith trust and PIXI DUST!

I am so sorry to hear of how your week went. What is ironic is that I just posted on my own trip PTR that I was having a bad week too but not as bad as you. I thought Pixie Dust might help. At least my vacation is less than 30 days away.

Glad to hear you were able to find the silver lining and some videos. I hope playing with the MP4's will at least lift your spirits and that good news will flow your way!

I'm really sorry to hear about your car. When you get to the $6,000 mark you really have to wonder is it worth it. :(

I hope things get better for you. :hug:

Oh man! I'm so sorry! Just when you thought your car troubles were over. :(

Crossing my fingers everything works out for you.

I know you reached out to some friends already, but if you need any Disney related stuff,videos etc, feel free to ask me! We are trying to squeeze out as many Disney trips as we can for our APs so we have a couple more trips planned. :)

Just sending more hugs here! Hope the planning goes well, and if you do decide to job hunt I hope you find something great!!

Bless your heart! I hate that you are going through all of this crap. I know that you aren't a whiny butt but sometimes we all have to be because life can be so overwhelming. Seriously overwhelming! I'm gonna pray for you right this minute. Pray that things get better for you.

Thank you.. seriously thank you...
:hug:

Oh no Mo! Sounds horrible. My thoughts are with you as you get through this. I hope you get some good news soon.

Thank you!

I am so sorry to hear of how your week went. What is ironic is that I just posted on my own trip PTR that I was having a bad week too but not as bad as you. I thought Pixie Dust might help. At least my vacation is less than 30 days away.

Glad to hear you were able to find the silver lining and some videos. I hope playing with the MP4's will at least lift your spirits and that good news will flow your way!
pixiedust:
that's exactly what is needed!
30 days!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOO I am so happy for you!!! can't wait to hear all about it!

well Xfinity has the catch-up-a-thon.. So i got stuck in re-watching Vikings... BUT i did get everything in order.. YAY for organization!

I'm really sorry to hear about your car. When you get to the $6,000 mark you really have to wonder is it worth it. :(

I hope things get better for you. :hug:

Your right.. But do i want ANOTHER car payment? for the 30,000?? 5 more years? or do i have a new trans and new engine which my car will HOPEFULLY run for another could of years?
Honestly i LOVE LOVE my car. I really don't want another one ya know? Just sitting here waiting on a call from them.

Oh man! I'm so sorry! Just when you thought your car troubles were over. :(

Crossing my fingers everything works out for you.

I know you reached out to some friends already, but if you need any Disney related stuff,videos etc, feel free to ask me! We are trying to squeeze out as many Disney trips as we can for our APs so we have a couple more trips planned. :)

Thank you!!
OHHHHHH FUN! YES any characters saying "hi" or see ya real soon. OR whatever i would be eternally grateful!!!

Just sending more hugs here! Hope the planning goes well, and if you do decide to job hunt I hope you find something great!!

THANK YOU!! I need to do something. Still need to update that resume.. Mine is SOOOOOOOO Outdated and i guess the format of resume's are different too!!

So my friends it has been a week and still no word on my battleship. I am sure my Mom is TIRED of being without a car!!!

Yet there is nothing i can do right now. It's out of my control..

I haven't touched my video's this weekend. I worked all weekend.. Needless to say i booked about 55+ hours of working this past week between all my jobs. Thankfully i am not working job #2 until Sunday! Saturday i have a real to goodness DAY OFF of work! :yay:

This place has gone insane.. seriously i have no idea where their ideas are coming from.

BUT Xfinity has had a watch-a-thon.. So i am re-watching Vikings...

99693f72-e36c-49f9-8e1a-b7cd3a630525.jpg

for one. It's amazing..

secondly:

9-2666347-scn020215vikings_fct768x576x77.0_ct620x465.jpg

I love him...

sexyragnar.jpg

those eyes...

hope to get some stuff done tomorrow. I would love to share a few of our home movies but i think you tube hates me.. :badpc:

Howdy!

Nothing new to talk about here.. Just a long day yesterday!
Still working on the movies and looking at BEAUTIFUL pictures of the boardwalk.. I am just SO excited to go there!!

OH OH OH OH!
Did i mention someone else is interested in coming with?
My friend Chunk (also my photography buddy) is interested but not just there yet.. I need to talk him into it. I can only IMAGINE the pictures HE would get!!!
His dad passed away when he was very young. Sadly they were supposed to go to Disney- with the passing of his Dad they never made it.

SO i am trying to get him to go! Honor what his dad wanted! we shall see..

I have NOT heard from anyone else who showed interest in going with us. Apparently i need to drink with people more.. It is baseball season.. I am sure people will pop up!!! LOL

Have a great day! I am going to try to get an update done on the trip report.. as long as work stays quiet!

Sorry things have been so stressful lately :( I feel like everything always piles on at once! WHY can't I just deal with one thing at a time??! Hoping things settle down for you soon (and me, too!) :hug:

In our Disney planning news.......... I somehow dropped the ball and didn't realize Fall free dining opened yesterday :( I sat on hold for TWO hours :earseek:and there was no availability unless we wanted to switch resorts to a Deluxe which would end up costing more anyway. Sigh. :faint: If I was paying attention, I would have realized and been on that phone first thing in the morning. Very annoyed at me today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter