Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

To add to the surprise, you could tell the kids you are staying off property, and when you get to Disney you are going straight to the Magic Kingdom, then bang a Left at the Poly and be like just kidding, this is where we are staying.

I wish you could hear me laughing.....I work RIGHT across the street. Been there many times. They have regular and sweet potato tater tots....what's not to like. It's only about 10 minute or less drive to Cave Hill depending on traffic. Also, there is a BIG troll out front to get your picture taken with.

They have a very large selection of draft beers as well. (Not that you'd enjoy that sorta thing. :rolleyes1)

img_0146-jpg.199836

YES!!! I found it on road trippers! Looks like a lot of FUN! Love the troll and it's right by your el train!
I want tater tots now.. Thanks for that. as long as time allows i really want to hit up cave hill.. and i know there is a lesser known cemetery across the street??
Yeah.. I'm not at all into drinking.., says the title of this report. we would end up booking another trip with you.

To add to the surprise, you could tell the kids you are staying off property, and when you get to Disney you are going straight to the Magic Kingdom, then bang a Left at the Poly and be like just kidding, this is where we are staying.

Oh this wouldn't work.. They know better... The Polynesian isn't their first choice of a resort wither. the Boardwalk is.. So i have to be straight with them
Stopping in to say hi! :daisy:

Well HELLO!!!

Hello all whoever is still here and reading! I do promise this does get a lot more interesting as time goes, planning starts to buckle down! and i start to panic..

Speaking of! I have WONDERFUL NEWS! YES THAT'S RIGHT I HAVE GREAT NEWS!
No i didn't win the lottery and no this trip is FAR from being paid off.. BUT

(sorry in advance mostly football/cheerleading talk)
Saturday Peanut had a cheerleading competition.. First one ever.
In the 7 years we have been with the bulldogs i have managed to get out of this hell. I have seen "Bring it" - spirit stick and all.. Normally we are in Disney during this time!!! Now that's a great excuse
Not this time.. Nor could i come up with an excuse to get out of it. Peanut was excited for it what was i to do?!?!
I did have to work job #2 but there was no way i WASN'T going to support peanut...
She had to be at the coaches house at 5am! :scared1: for hair and whatever. Tom dropped her off God bless his heart!

Finally up and moving Zack and i made our way over to the school.. kill me. NO PARKING i had to park 3 blocks away and i was dreading what was inside.
i was right.
the gym was completely packed!!!! bleacher seating and people's knees were in my back no room to breath.. It was the hell i thought it would be..
Until the kids started their cheers
and it was adorable! Fun to watch!!!
then it was Peanuts squad to go:

Link isn't working.. Will paste later!!

Then it happened..
I cried.. REAL tears at how proud i was of MEG!!!
I was able to watch all the squads before it was time to hit the road and get to work!

at work i Tom and the kids came by! MEG'S SQUAD WON 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I was SO HAPPY for them! Especially when i found out Bulldogs hasn't won a first place .. ever!

Look how HAPPY SHE IS!!!
Anything that makes my child happy? I will support!!!

When i got home we ordered pizza ya know the official food to celebrate a 1st place cheer!
We needed to get to bed early since i was scheduled to work again in the morning.
Boy had to serve mass.. Told them they needed to pray for a win! we were playing a team who were also 0-4 so this was it. Our final chance to finally get a W!

Work was KILLING me. I asked to leave early to at least catch the 2nd half and as pixi dust would have it I DID!
FLEW out of work to the field! made it just as the 3rd was ending. the score was 8-0 Bad guys were up.
I was not happy.
Half time girls killed it with their routine again!!! :cheer2:

Back on the field i watched a totally different team! THEY WERE ON FIRE! Matt and Zack made holes in their defense line a Mack truck could drive through!
the end result?

A WIN!!!! WE FINALLY WON! The kids played their hearts out and it showed!!! I have never been more proud football/cheer mom EVER!

Beware of the boys

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited i was for them!!! and the coaches! WE GOT THIS!
sitting in the stand with everyone up comes a HS coach. recruiter. Who never really look at the widget games (my kids level)
talking to my friend about her kid (who is on JV) they start talking about our widget game. HE bring up my boys!!! My friend said those are her boys! He was talking up my boys and how amazing they played!! Especially Matt i guess in the first half Matt was able to sack their quarterback 3 times! Yes he can break a line without a problem. He's like a dang tank! We chatted a while but again recruiters aren't interested in widgets..

or so i thought.

another celebratory dinner was in order. Portillos it is! YUM..
then target.
Yes this family and Target.
I am still shocked i haven't received a formal letter asking we never darken their doorways again..

Because this happens.

Then this: Click

and yet.. They still allow us in! Or if Target has the "people of Target" web site somewhere.
after wreaking havoc on the poor store it was time to go home.

On the way My friend called.
another coach from a higher end HS here was asking about my boys!!! WHAAAAAAAA?!?!? This is also the HS where matt constantly wears the tee shirt. he has three of them. BUT he wears them every day. so people who don't know are always looking at ME sideways like does she DO laundry?!?!
I do.
he has three of them. He stole them from Zack and Meg.
Besides the point.. The coach was so impressed the JV coach and my friend talking them up THEY ARE INVITED TO SHADOW THEIR NEXT GAME!!! as in all the rituals- run out to the field with them and stand on the sidelines with them!!! EVERYTHING! OMG the boys are out of their minds excited for this!
When they were talking the coach and my friend kept saying you do know they are only in the 6th grade. The coach said he didn't care he is inviting them!!!
I cannot believe it.
Can't.
So this Saturday (i am working boooooooooo) while the kids are going to love out a dream!
tom will VIDEO!!! Or i will kill him.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am just so happy for them!!! SO PROUD! I can't put this on facebook as some of my friends don't need to know! LOL Don't want anyone talking crap.. this is their moment and i am going to let them have it!!!

WHAT AN AMAZING WEEKEND! 1st place! a WIN for the boys AND an invite to their favorite school!!!

So we ended it by watching beauty and the Beast. at one point during the snowball scene Zack was belly laughing.. he isn't a belly laugh kind of kid unless it's that funny. I could not stop laughing with him! SUCH A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we were all off (except Tom) I was scheduled to work job #2 (but they called me off)
so it was time to clean the 2nd floor. and WOW did it need it.
Which ended up going through my Disney boxes. See told you we would get to Disney at some point!
In the memory box the boys found the old Pirates league stuff:

Of course we had to put it all on.. SPEAKING of a certain tee shirt....

Everything i keep. Including receipts! It was SO MUCH fun to go through everything!!! the things we did. BOUGHT ate.. so much fun to relive.

Reading my journal of the first trip i noticed we had a reservation for 50's prime time!
and canceled it!!! remember this was our first trip and several first timers mistakes we made
But to see we had a ADR AGAIN at 50's and AGAIN canceled that's twice!!!

third times a charm? Talking with Tom this might be the ADR for birthday lucky 13! Right?
which got us into talking.. Zack really said he loves HS everything it has Yes MK is everyone's favorite park but HS has a special place for us all.. from the sites the sounds and smells. The entire atmosphere is amazing and magical!!!! We will be going to HS on our first day while having dinner at 50's prime time!
YAY a plan!

it was time for lunch so we can out. next door to the restaurant was Halloween store. If you know us you know we have to stop! Halloween is OUR HOLIDAY! this store wasn't all that great so we stopped at Party City.
we started to plan this years haunted house.. and of course we needed to look at the masks

this one scared the living daylights out of me.. If i would turn around he would be standing there with this stupid thing on and i would jump..

Yeah all fun and games until tonight kiddies..

They stopped.

once home the boys went for a bike ride. Peanut wanted to watch our Disney videos.. Tom came home and that's how we ended the best weekend ever!!!

So in a way we did win the lottery!!! It was the BEST!!! Hope you all had a great weekend too!!!

Last edited:

Hello all whoever is still here and reading! I do promise this does get a lot more interesting as time goes, planning starts to buckle down! and i start to panic..

Speaking of! I have WONDERFUL NEWS! YES THAT'S RIGHT I HAVE GREAT NEWS!
No i didn't win the lottery and no this trip is FAR from being paid off.. BUT

(sorry in advance mostly football/cheerleading talk)
Saturday Peanut had a cheerleading competition.. First one ever.
In the 7 years we have been with the bulldogs i have managed to get out of this hell. I have seen "Bring it" - spirit stick and all.. Normally we are in Disney during this time!!! Now that's a great excuse
Not this time.. Nor could i come up with an excuse to get out of it. Peanut was excited for it what was i to do?!?!
I did have to work job #2 but there was no way i WASN'T going to support peanut...
She had to be at the coaches house at 5am! :scared1: for hair and whatever. Tom dropped her off God bless his heart!

Finally up and moving Zack and i made our way over to the school.. kill me. NO PARKING i had to park 3 blocks away and i was dreading what was inside.
i was right.
the gym was completely packed!!!! bleacher seating and people's knees were in my back no room to breath.. It was the hell i thought it would be..
Until the kids started their cheers
and it was adorable! Fun to watch!!!
then it was Peanuts squad to go:

Link isn't working.. Will paste later!!

Then it happened..
I cried.. REAL tears at how proud i was of MEG!!!
I was able to watch all the squads before it was time to hit the road and get to work!

at work i Tom and the kids came by! MEG'S SQUAD WON 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I was SO HAPPY for them! Especially when i found out Bulldogs hasn't won a first place .. ever!

Look how HAPPY SHE IS!!!
Anything that makes my child happy? I will support!!!

When i got home we ordered pizza ya know the official food to celebrate a 1st place cheer!
We needed to get to bed early since i was scheduled to work again in the morning.
Boy had to serve mass.. Told them they needed to pray for a win! we were playing a team who were also 0-4 so this was it. Our final chance to finally get a W!

Work was KILLING me. I asked to leave early to at least catch the 2nd half and as pixi dust would have it I DID!
FLEW out of work to the field! made it just as the 3rd was ending. the score was 8-0 Bad guys were up.
I was not happy.
Half time girls killed it with their routine again!!! :cheer2:

Back on the field i watched a totally different team! THEY WERE ON FIRE! Matt and Zack made holes in their defense line a Mack truck could drive through!
the end result?

A WIN!!!! WE FINALLY WON! The kids played their hearts out and it showed!!! I have never been more proud football/cheer mom EVER!

Beware of the boys

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited i was for them!!! and the coaches! WE GOT THIS!
sitting in the stand with everyone up comes a HS coach. recruiter. Who never really look at the widget games (my kids level)
talking to my friend about her kid (who is on JV) they start talking about our widget game. HE bring up my boys!!! My friend said those are her boys! He was talking up my boys and how amazing they played!! Especially Matt i guess in the first half Matt was able to sack their quarterback 3 times! Yes he can break a line without a problem. He's like a dang tank! We chatted a while but again recruiters aren't interested in widgets..

or so i thought.

another celebratory dinner was in order. Portillos it is! YUM..
then target.
Yes this family and Target.
I am still shocked i haven't received a formal letter asking we never darken their doorways again..

Because this happens.

Then this: Click

and yet.. They still allow us in! Or if Target has the "people of Target" web site somewhere.
after wreaking havoc on the poor store it was time to go home.

On the way My friend called.
another coach from a higher end HS here was asking about my boys!!! WHAAAAAAAA?!?!? This is also the HS where matt constantly wears the tee shirt. he has three of them. BUT he wears them every day. so people who don't know are always looking at ME sideways like does she DO laundry?!?!
I do.
he has three of them. He stole them from Zack and Meg.
Besides the point.. The coach was so impressed the JV coach and my friend talking them up THEY ARE INVITED TO SHADOW THEIR NEXT GAME!!! as in all the rituals- run out to the field with them and stand on the sidelines with them!!! EVERYTHING! OMG the boys are out of their minds excited for this!
When they were talking the coach and my friend kept saying you do know they are only in the 6th grade. The coach said he didn't care he is inviting them!!!
I cannot believe it.
Can't.
So this Saturday (i am working boooooooooo) while the kids are going to love out a dream!
tom will VIDEO!!! Or i will kill him.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am just so happy for them!!! SO PROUD! I can't put this on facebook as some of my friends don't need to know! LOL Don't want anyone talking crap.. this is their moment and i am going to let them have it!!!

WHAT AN AMAZING WEEKEND! 1st place! a WIN for the boys AND an invite to their favorite school!!!

So we ended it by watching beauty and the Beast. at one point during the snowball scene Zack was belly laughing.. he isn't a belly laugh kind of kid unless it's that funny. I could not stop laughing with him! SUCH A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we were all off (except Tom) I was scheduled to work job #2 (but they called me off)
so it was time to clean the 2nd floor. and WOW did it need it.
Which ended up going through my Disney boxes. See told you we would get to Disney at some point!
In the memory box the boys found the old Pirates league stuff:

Of course we had to put it all on.. SPEAKING of a certain tee shirt....

Everything i keep. Including receipts! It was SO MUCH fun to go through everything!!! the things we did. BOUGHT ate.. so much fun to relive.

Reading my journal of the first trip i noticed we had a reservation for 50's prime time!
and canceled it!!! remember this was our first trip and several first timers mistakes we made
But to see we had a ADR AGAIN at 50's and AGAIN canceled that's twice!!!

third times a charm? Talking with Tom this might be the ADR for birthday lucky 13! Right?
which got us into talking.. Zack really said he loves HS everything it has Yes MK is everyone's favorite park but HS has a special place for us all.. from the sites the sounds and smells. The entire atmosphere is amazing and magical!!!! We will be going to HS on our first day while having dinner at 50's prime time!
YAY a plan!

it was time for lunch so we can out. next door to the restaurant was Halloween store. If you know us you know we have to stop! Halloween is OUR HOLIDAY! this store wasn't all that great so we stopped at Party City.
we started to plan this years haunted house.. and of course we needed to look at the masks

this one scared the living daylights out of me.. If i would turn around he would be standing there with this stupid thing on and i would jump..

Yeah all fun and games until tonight kiddies..

They stopped.

once home the boys went for a bike ride. Peanut wanted to watch our Disney videos.. Tom came home and that's how we ended the best weekend ever!!!

So in a way we did win the lottery!!! It was the BEST!!! Hope you all had a great weekend too!!!
I like watching cheer competitions on tv but I imagine they would be crowded in person. Back when I was in school I don't think my school ever hosted them. Congrats to Meg! And your boys!

Target is just too fun :rotfl:

I know what you mean every trip we have at least 1-2 reservations we end up canceling. I'm sure it's for a good reason while we're there, but after I'm so annoyed we didn't eat there and wonder what we were thinking. :rotfl2: We haven't made it to 50's Prime Time yet but I want to on an upcoming trip.

Halloween is awesome! For some reason that first costume looks like a monkey robber to me (probably the ears) but it's adorable.

Ugh why it can't be the weekend all the time? :laughing:

I used to watch cheer competitions on ESPN. Don't judge me.

MEG'S SQUAD WON 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Way to go Meg!!!!

A WIN!!!! WE FINALLY WON!

Holy cow! Your kids killed it!!

We will be going to HS on our first day while having dinner at 50's prime time!

Copycat. LOL That's what we're doing in a couple of weeks.

LMAO!! This one cracks me up. I'm pretty sure I had a high school math teacher that looked like this.

Glad you had such a great weekend!! It kind of helps make up for the yucky ones.

What an amazing weekend for your kids! And as long as our kids are happy, us mamas are happy too :teeth:

We had to cancel our 50's Prime-Time ADR too. Just didn't fit into the plans and we decided to go with Sci-Fi Dine In instead since it's more our kind of thing than 50's.

Less than one year until your trip :hyper:

I like watching cheer competitions on tv but I imagine they would be crowded in person. Back when I was in school I don't think my school ever hosted them. Congrats to Meg! And your boys!

They are really fun to watch! girls shouldn't be able to bend like they do!
Thank you!!

Target is just too fun :rotfl:

It's trouble. I went in for shampoo and conditioner- i walked out with 45.00 worth of nonsense.

I know what you mean every trip we have at least 1-2 reservations we end up canceling. I'm sure it's for a good reason while we're there, but after I'm so annoyed we didn't eat there and wonder what we were thinking. :rotfl2: We haven't made it to 50's Prime Time yet but I want to on an upcoming trip.

No KIDDING! i cannot believe we have canceled this poor place twice already! I hope third times a charm!!!

Halloween is awesome! For some reason that first costume looks like a monkey robber to me (probably the ears) but it's adorable.

I LOVE Halloween! we make a haunted house coming up the walk to our house for the treats! every year is has gotten bigger and bigger!
Yep the ears are what does it!

Ugh why it can't be the weekend all the time?

tell me about it.. I can use about 6 weekends back to back!

I used to watch cheer competitions on ESPN. Don't judge me.

Nope.. It's pretty amazing to watch!!

Way to go Meg!!!!

YAY!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Holy cow! Your kids killed it!!

I KNOW!!!! It was a FANTASTIC weekend!!

Copycat. LOL That's what we're doing in a couple of weeks.

No kidding! Great minds!!

LMAO!! This one cracks me up. I'm pretty sure I had a high school math teacher that looked like this.

Glad you had such a great weekend!! It kind of helps make up for the yucky ones.

HA HA! I guess that is the Big Friendly Giant?!?! Looks like Ugly Creepy old guy!!!

What an amazing weekend for your kids! And as long as our kids are happy, us mamas are happy too

YES YES YES!!! And it's ABOUT TIME!!! :banana:

e had to cancel our 50's Prime-Time ADR too. Just didn't fit into the plans and we decided to go with Sci-Fi Dine In instead since it's more our kind of thing than 50's.

I get this!! We will be doing Sci-Fi with Bryan and Amy later in the week!

Aww, I just wanted to cry, too, reading how proud you were of Meg and the boys' victories this weekend!! And how exciting for them to get an opportunity to shadow at the high school level!! Rob's brother, Jimmy, played football there. Rob, both his brothers, his Dad and Uncle are all alums, so we see plenty of maroon and orange shirts between them all!! :rotfl:And you know I've still got my eye on Peanuts' bow!!

Hooray for a plan!! I'm excited you guys decided on 50's for the birthday/arrival meal! The more you play along, the better the experience, I've found. You will have a BLAST!

Wow! Congrats Meg on first place! That is so great! Does she move on to another competition now? My sister did cheerleading and made it to the regional finals, the one where the winner gets to go to Pop Warner week in Disney. My mom made me go the first year, then never again lol. I was so bored. I just wanted them to place in the top 2 so I could go to Disney. How noble of me right? They came in 4th and 5th both years. The towns that won, are HUGE towns so even for pop warner they have try outs, so they get the best cheerleaders, so they always end up winning. Unfair, but I don't run pop warner so who am I to judge?

Congrats to the boys on their win and their "recruitment"! I can imagine how beyond excited they must be! Bet they get even more excited for HS football after this!

A REAL Update!

I will get to replies i promise.. but needed to get this out for opinions!

How do these plans sound???
IF all goes well and the same dates will be for MNSSHP and i HOPE the star wars dessert party is still going on? Food and Wine will also start on the 13th! SO MUCH to consider!!! !!!
If you noticed i have NOTHING for Epcot!! Can you believe that? Well I have done my favorites things that i know our family we LOVE.. Now i am leaving that up to Amy and Bryan. Character meal or no?
I am REALLY hoping Avatarland is completed for AK!!! i doubt it as i really don't see MUCH on the updates for it.

The ONLY adrs they are requesting is CRT, Sci-fi, and BOG.. Figured we might get an earlier CRT then hit the party. The next day after the party we always take the day off we are paying an arm and leg to stay CL i better enjoy it! and
Just going to post as the days not the dates

1 HS- 501's Prime time
2- EP ??
3- AK Tusker House
4- HS Sci Fi
5- MK- MNSSHP with CRT dinner
6- Day off Dinner at Ohana
7- EP
8- MK Bog
9- HS Breakfast at Ohana

Try to explain quickly as my computer is flaking out on me.
HS on day 4 for the star wars DP! and EP on 7 for food and wine, Want to do CRT before the party starts then just go right into the party!! WHOOP!

or
1- HS 50's Prime time
2- MK BOG
3- AK TH
4- HS Scifi
5- MK MNSSHP CRT
6- Off Ohana Dinner
7 EP
8 HS
9 Ep Breakfast at Ohana

I don't know if i like this one...

or
1 HS 50's Prime time
2 EP
3 MK BOG
4 HS Scifi
5 MK CRT MNSSHP
6 off Dinner at Ohana
7 AK TH
8 MK CP
9 AP Breakfast at Ohana

always want to do Breakfast at Ohana on the last day!!!

or
1- HS 50's Prime Time
2- HS Sci Fi
3- MK MNSSHP CRT
4- day off Dinner at Ohana
5- AK TH
6- EP
7- MK BOG
8- HS
9- EP

What days are lowest Crowd level for the party?!?! I don't know which one i like better?!?!

ADVICE PLEASE!!! They will get in on day 2 we all leave day 9 they will be flying as we will be driving.

Hands are killing me so just a quick reply...

Midgets are just amazing kids! And they have such wonderful parents!

I love the sound of all your plans...I think I like the first set up better though I have no actual reasoning for this opinion!! AND now you've got me thinking about Disney restaurants and FOOD instead of teaching the 35 little bodies that just walked into my classroom interrupting my DIS time!! :)

Loved the weekend update - saw all of the pictures on Facebook, still CONGRATS to Peanut for killing it!!! As a high school cheerleader myself - I KNOW how much work and practice goes into those routines... We took 3rd at the State championships one year - and for that 2.5 minute routine, it was 8 weeks of practice before school and endless hours after - well into dark. It was crazy - it was wonderful and soooo much fun. Sadly - I still remember some of the routine, and no - it doesn't look the same now when I do it. LOL Anyways - HUGE congrats to her!

And congrats to the boys on their win and potential interest from the coaches in the higher up schools - that is incredible and definitely something to be proud of!

Halloween... Hahahaha... yah - I am not sure they'd let you in my Target. LOL Well, I would... But that's just me. LOL

Plans look great!!! Love Tusker House - Even though it's kind of crazy - there is just something about walking into the park in the morning... It's the bestest!

I noticed that you are missing The Wave... Just thought I would mention it... ::yes::

We always do 'Ohana on our MNSSHP days... We do a late breakfast there - and it's just so nice to be able to enjoy it without having to rush anywhere.

As for Epcot... I dunno - we've eaten at a few places there... Nothing really spectacular - but nothing I would avoid either... This time we are doing Garden Grill again - the character interaction there is fun... So, that might be a good suggestion for you?

Otherwise - plans look awesome!

Ok my friend... I don't think I will be checking back before we leave... I love you though! :lovestruc And your midgets... ::yes::

D~

Aww, I just wanted to cry, too, reading how proud you were of Meg and the boys' victories this weekend!! And how exciting for them to get an opportunity to shadow at the high school level!! Rob's brother, Jimmy, played football there. Rob, both his brothers, his Dad and Uncle are all alums, so we see plenty of maroon and orange shirts between them all!! :rotfl:And you know I've still got my eye on Peanuts' bow!!

THANK YOU!! I am SO SO Proud of them! I know they don't understand what a big deal this really is. They will once they get older..

Hooray for a plan!! I'm excited you guys decided on 50's for the birthday/arrival meal! The more you play along, the better the experience, I've found. You will have a BLAST!

Me too! finally after so many years of wanting to go and cancelling so many times! WE ARE GOING!

Everytime I go to Target this happens :rotfl:

I think they having something in place maybe subliminal messages? something. it's awful.

That sounds awesome!

I will post all about it!

Good idea!

I think they have another name for it?? Might be called a VACATION?? LOL

Wow! Congrats Meg on first place! That is so great! Does she move on to another competition now? My sister did cheerleading and made it to the regional finals, the one where the winner gets to go to Pop Warner week in Disney. My mom made me go the first year, then never again lol. I was so bored. I just wanted them to place in the top 2 so I could go to Disney. How noble of me right? They came in 4th and 5th both years. The towns that won, are HUGE towns so even for pop warner they have try outs, so they get the best cheerleaders, so they always end up winning. Unfair, but I don't run pop warner so who am I to judge?

THANK YOU!! I am so proud of her!!
They do have another competition in November but no we are not pop warner. No disney for us! There is a Dis'er named casey who does the pop warner thing and does a great job!
I have no idea how any of this works! This is the first time we are doing any of this!!

Congrats to the boys on their win and their "recruitment"! I can imagine how beyond excited they must be! Bet they get even more excited for HS football after this!

THANK YOU!!!
They really are. Today on the phone they were so excited it was Thursday already and how the week is flying by Saturday will be here SOON!
Im just so excited they are getting a dream come true!

Hands are killing me so just a quick reply...

I hope your OK!!

Midgets are just amazing kids! And they have such wonderful parents!

AWWW thank you!!!

I love the sound of all your plans...I think I like the first set up better though I have no actual reasoning for this opinion!! AND now you've got me thinking about Disney restaurants and FOOD instead of teaching the 35 little bodies that just walked into my classroom interrupting my DIS time!! :)

You do? I am going to give a better explanation in a minute i had to type that pretty quick before i left work!!
I like the first one too.. Always go with the first instinct right??

35 little bio-hazard midgets...

Im always thinking about Disney food and my next adr..

Loved the weekend update - saw all of the pictures on Facebook, still CONGRATS to Peanut for killing it!!! As a high school cheerleader myself - I KNOW how much work and practice goes into those routines... We took 3rd at the State championships one year - and for that 2.5 minute routine, it was 8 weeks of practice before school and endless hours after - well into dark. It was crazy - it was wonderful and soooo much fun. Sadly - I still remember some of the routine, and no - it doesn't look the same now when I do it. LOL Anyways - HUGE congrats to her!

Thanks!
Yes! you totally get it! I honestly didn't realize all the hard work for the 3 minute routine. Well i didn't know it was only 3 minutes either! LOL remember first time here..
The girls are doing amazing and i am SO SO PROUD of them! Look at you going to state! that's huge too!!
I need to see the routine.

And congrats to the boys on their win and potential interest from the coaches in the higher up schools - that is incredible and definitely something to be proud of!

Thank you! I am SO EXCITED for them! Cannot believe a High School is even looking at them.. they're only in the 6th grade! on the Widget team Not even JV! So i am one proud Mommy!
You will never hear me say my kids are the best in whatever sport they are in at that moment- or put them on a pedestal- Yes i will always be proud because i know they are doing their best.
They apparently are good players- but i know there is always room for improvement! I will never live through my kids- we do this all for them. Not us. Including school- I always ask was that the best you can do. If the answer is yes then i am over the moon excited. If not then you need to work on doing the best you can do.

Halloween... Hahahaha... yah - I am not sure they'd let you in my Target. LOL Well, I would... But that's just me. LOL

we love target.. Ya never know one day we might surprise you..

Plans look great!!! Love Tusker House - Even though it's kind of crazy - there is just something about walking into the park in the morning... It's the bestest!

truly is.. we were just talking about that in your report.. Nothing like a PPO adr!

I noticed that you are missing The Wave... Just thought I would mention it...

lol! i don't think i can fit it anywhere!

We always do 'Ohana on our MNSSHP days... We do a late breakfast there - and it's just so nice to be able to enjoy it without having to rush anywhere.

We normally do Ohana on party days BUT since they have their heart set on CRT I figured that would be the best plan of attack is on the party day i can get an earlier ADR time then hit the party Not to lose precious party hours!

As for Epcot... I dunno - we've eaten at a few places there... Nothing really spectacular - but nothing I would avoid either... This time we are doing Garden Grill again - the character interaction there is fun... So, that might be a good suggestion for you?

I agree.. Garden Grill has fantastic food too! we had a great time there! But there are so many other places!!
Depends on what they want to do?? Do they want another character meal? got me.

Otherwise - plans look awesome!

Thanks!

Ok my friend... I don't think I will be checking back before we leave... I love you though! :lovestruc And your midgets..

HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!! So excited for you!!!

1 HS 50's Prime time
2 EP
3 MK BOG
4 HS Scifi
5 MK CRT MNSSHP
6 off Dinner at Ohana
7 AK TH
8 MK CP
9 AP Breakfast at Ohana

For some reason I like this one. Don't know why except that it has some of my favorite restaurants listed. As for crowd levels, to be perfectly honest, I don't really worry too much about it because there are WAY too many things that can happen to make them change at the last minute (can anyone say Hurricane Matthew???). We just go & adjust our schedule as needed while we're there.

Start of the trip.

Hello! I promised a better explanation of the days.. Maybe i am doing it for myself at the point? i'll do one day at a time.

I did send a very long and detailed email to Amy, her response?
Her head was spinning!

Oops. we really need to meet up and discuss all the plans. But sadly that won't happen until after football!! So i get to go crazy all by myself! and you. THANKS for that!

crayons.jpg

The above is perfect.

I printed out all Sept 2016 dates. Food and Wine, MNSSHP, and crowd calendar. I can only HOPE they will stay about the same for next year. If not i have to scrap everything and start over.

Hey is there somewhere that says how the crowds were? Touring plans is predicting 1's and 3's I KNOW it's early but still nice to keep an eye on. or know what last Sept was!

According to Sept 2016-
Food and Wine will start Sept 13th
MNSSHP- 9/10, 9/12, 9/15 and 9/17
Star Wars Dessert Party (if they continue it) 9/9, 9/11, 9/13, 9/15

Taking the above information I came up with mock plans as I posted above. Well i thought you might want a bit more details or the insight to my head.
Baby-Shakes-Its-Disapproving-Head-Like-Crazy.gif

On Thursday Sept 7 I don't know if we have TIME to send the kids to school?
Or pick them up really early saying they have a Doc Appointment...

Tell them we will have lunch then get going- Lunch will something Disney themed. Probably ask Connie for some ideas on that one She is the Guru on Disney theme nights!
I'll already be watching Disney stuff on you tube then turn on the you tube of the characters welcoming them to Disney? I have no idea. Something on the lines of this!!

KY takes about 4-5 hours to get there. IF we get there early enough to visit the Louisville Slugger museum then go to the pub called troll under the bridge After lunch go to Cave Hill cemetery.
Back on the road.

Would like to be in Disney as early as we can. Drop crap off at the Poly, settle in, have a early dinner at 50's Prime time!! then go over to beaches and cream for ice cream!! YUM.

This is a lot so far!!

Saturday Sept 9th- I have no idea what time Bryan, Amy and crew will get there hopefully early.
If not we will go to Epcot come back when our companions land. Meet them in the lobby let them settle in head back out to Epcot for dinner at Teppan Edo!
Since this was the one place i didn't have a clue where to go. I went to the kids.
We were in the car (as usual) and Peanut asked to listen to Disney music on the way. Since we were on the topic of Disney, and it was raining. which of course is Epcot. I asked
So what is the one restaurant you want to do in Epcot?
Matt and Zack said Teppan Edo
Meg said Garden Grill or Via Napoli
asked Tom he said Teppan Edo! FUN for everyone hope we get the same cook as last time.. she was FANTASTIC. Stop and do the pick a pearl!! lots of fun!
FP:
Test track
get two too throw away try for either soarin or Frozen again with the Tier 1 nothing else will have lines.

Probably have a few drinks around the world many many PP pictures and head back to the Polynesian I'm sure the traveling fools will be tired and we can sit back have a beer and watch wishes!
Go to bed we will need our rest to hit the parks hard the rest of the week!

MEMORIES!!! Lots and lots of Memories!!!

For some reason I like this one. Don't know why except that it has some of my favorite restaurants listed. As for crowd levels, to be perfectly honest, I don't really worry too much about it because there are WAY too many things that can happen to make them change at the last minute (can anyone say Hurricane Matthew???). We just go & adjust our schedule as needed while we're there.

Your absolutely right!
I do like that plan too.

Like i said it's something to go off of for now.. I NEED stuff! I crave it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter