Why does drinking always lead us back to Disney? Sept 2017 6/13 update!

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt and the funeral issues. Such a sad thing to have happen on top of an already sad occasion. :(

Im going to try to get an update here and talk about ANYTHING else but football crazy family or death...
I've heard a rumor that the Cubs won the World Series. ;) :rolleyes1

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Mo - but I am over here in Texas going "What the he@@ is wrong with these people? Videotaping a funeral?" I will be dwelling on this for a while. I have a aunt who took pictures and even as a youngster I thought that was creepy. People, get a grip. I am so sorry Mo. All you can do is laugh it is so beyond creepy crazy. I will be thinking of you Saturday and sending out good juju.

Sunday - Sunday will be good - your boys will be good - you can cheer and scream and go crazy and let all those emotions out.

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE your Halloween. I think I will come by next year:)

Yes, living out in the sticks has really good points. But, when we first moved out here over 20 years ago, there were no stores, nothing but one little ice house. You didn't have to go far for shopping, only about 20 miles, but you were sure to have basics on hand.

Prayers for you Mo.

Stopping by to let you know that you've been on my mind. :lovestruc :hug:

D~

Some people are insane. I have an aunt who climbs up on chairs at the wake and takes panoramic photos of the casket and all the flowers because "the flowers are just so pretty." Why are people so nuts?!!?

I hope no issues erupt so you can say your goodbyes in peace! without videotaping. And I really feel awful for you having to do a reading :( My Grandma wanted me to read at her funeral, so that's the ONLY reason I agreed to it when she actually passed. It was HARD to get through and at the end, I meant to think it in my head, but it came out loud and clear in the microphone--="I'm so mad at her for making me do this." At least everyone got a little chuckle.

Hugs, friend. :hug:

So sorry to hear about your aunt's passing, Mo! :hug:

Sounds like you've been keeping super busy, though! (As usual!) Halloween looks like it was most excellent fun!

Yay Bulldogs! Good luck this weekend.

Yeah well...

I really enjoyed all of your Halloween pictures. I unfortunately was curled up on the couch. Apparently running is not for me (or I just picked up a virus at the wrong time). I got super sick Saturday afternoon and was still not feeling well Monday night. I'm still not sure if I just overdid it with the 5K or if I picked up a bug. But the thought of running again just makes me nauseous. Definitely not running a 5K two days before my Disney trip like I was planning on just to be on the safe side! Sickness at Disney is not allowed.

OH NO!
I hope your feeling better?!? How did everything go?

OK, sad but funny story. I had a great aunt (she passed away several years ago) who used to photograph the corpse at ever funeral she ever went too. No one ever saw the pictures other than when her husband passed away (I don't call him my uncle because it was her second marriage and he creeped me out to no end). She used to carry pictures of him in his casket around to show to everyone. We really thought they would find albums of dead people when they cleaned out their house but if they did, I never found out.

This is not something new.. Several people do this. and add the picture to the head stone. there is a huge thing out there.. they even used to POSE the dead for pictures! seriously!
but VIDEO?!?! Come ON who wants to relive that?!?! Not i!

Just try to stay out of any fist fights.

I did! you would be proud!

Hmmmm, 23 days from now, you know the week after Thanksgiving, at Disney would be really nice. ::yes::

I would kill do go right about now..

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt and the funeral issues. Such a sad thing to have happen on top of an already sad occasion.

Thank you crazy.. I am calling the folks in the white jackets.

I've heard a rumor that the Cubs won the World Series.

They did! and tore up my city!
Im glad they won i am not a cubs fan but for chicago to win after 109 years is history. AND in the top 7 of the biggest gathering IN HISTORY is pretty amazing too..
Glad this is over and i will be happier once the election is OVER!

I'm so sorry Mo - but I am over here in Texas going "What the he@@ is wrong with these people? Videotaping a funeral?" I will be dwelling on this for a while. I have a aunt who took pictures and even as a youngster I thought that was creepy. People, get a grip. I am so sorry Mo. All you can do is laugh it is so beyond creepy crazy. I will be thinking of you Saturday and sending out good juju.

You and me both! WHAT THE WHAT! I understand grieving.. makes people a little loopy.. But this? this is down out insane,
Pictures is something they have been doing for eons!

Sunday - Sunday will be good - your boys will be good - you can cheer and scream and go crazy and let all those emotions out.

or not.

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE your Halloween. I think I will come by next year:)

Thank you! Your more then welcome!

Yes, living out in the sticks has really good points. But, when we first moved out here over 20 years ago, there were no stores, nothing but one little ice house. You didn't have to go far for shopping, only about 20 miles, but you were sure to have basics on hand.

SIGN ME UP! i am ready for it.

Prayers for you Mo.

Thank you so much

Some people are insane. I have an aunt who climbs up on chairs at the wake and takes panoramic photos of the casket and all the flowers because "the flowers are just so pretty." Why are people so nuts?!!?

Grieving... makes people lose sense. it's the only thing i can come up with..

I hope no issues erupt so you can say your goodbyes in peace! without videotaping. And I really feel awful for you having to do a reading :( My Grandma wanted me to read at her funeral, so that's the ONLY reason I agreed to it when she actually passed. It was HARD to get through and at the end, I meant to think it in my head, but it came out loud and clear in the microphone--="I'm so mad at her for making me do this." At least everyone got a little chuckle.

It's awful.. My one aunt said for me to call it in... HA HA HA could you image putting up a cell phone and just call that in? I'd do it.. it's not much crazier than video taping!

Hugs, friend.

thanks it's needed!

So sorry to hear about your aunt's passing, Mo! :hug:

Sounds like you've been keeping super busy, though! (As usual!) Halloween looks like it was most excellent fun!

Thank you! i
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! it's the BEST!

Stopping by to let you know that you've been on my mind. :lovestruc :hug:

D~

Thanks, If you read the above stuff you know the hell i have been through.

No pictures right now..
My photobucket account is up to capacity! GEESH! My computer shockwave keeps crashing! Today is not a computer kinda of day.
On Sunday lets just say the game was a total disappointment. I wasn't walking in thinking we were going to win. The other team was undefeated yet i was hoping to watch the boys play hard.
Not the case. worst i have ever seen them play. Matt and zack were good. did their jobs a couple of others were also on it. Sadly the team just didn't give a hoot.
Needless to say Widget football is OVER for the season. The boys last year as widgets and Tom's last year as head coach. It was emotional.
So i can focus on Volleyball right?
Wrong.
the JV head coach said he wants Tom and another widget coach to stop by and go over the game footage. Now Tom is helping the JV.
The boys have been invited to start practicing with JV.
Yesterday i had volleyball from 4-5 boys had basketball from 5-6 Boys had football from 6-8
it just got worse. BUT apparently the boys are ROCKING it out on the field! tackled two of the best players of JV! One of them is the self proclaimed G.O.A.T (greatest of all time) honestly the kid is really flipping good and he is about 6'1 unnatural!!! again i underestimate my kids.
Volleyball is not going as planned. I thought they can start handling plays. This is going to take longer than i anticipated!
I work job #2 tonight to close Tomorrow i have to go to the field the widgets are bringing back their equipment (NO FUN)
Friday i am off for Veterans day i will be going to the ceremony for the American Legion. Volleyball practice THEN A NIGHT OFF!

OK let's do a LONG AWAITED Disney UPDATE?!?

Mock Up Plans for Day 4

Morning off!

I know you all like WHAAAAAAAAAA? Already?

Yes.. A morning off we need our sleep. Since we will have a very long night! Why you ask?

Simple!

[/URL
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/m...SHP_MSMKTHOU_7052580820_zps8ad5cd93.jpeg.html
]

Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party!!

Morning will entail as much tonga toast as one can consume. Get in some pool time enjoy watching the castle from the beach!!! HEAVEN!!!

After a relaxing morning hopefully get an ADR for a first for us..

Never been!

I know this may not happen so I better get a backup plan in place!

It’s so pretty!

After having our fill of:

I have no idea but I am going for a lunch ADR.

Then we can roll right into the beauty of MAGIC KINGDOM!!

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/mbonadurer/media/Surprise%20Disney%20trip%202014/Sept%209%20MNSSHP%20morning%20off/_MG_6829_zps5c81c300.jpg.html][/URL
]

I cannot wait to show Bryan and Amy & family all the wonderful things of the party!

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/mbonadurer/media/Surprise%20Disney%20trip%202014/Sept%209%20MNSSHP%20morning%20off/MK_BUZZLIGHTYEARRIDE_7051946473_zpsde7de07d.jpeg.html][/URL
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/m...IGHTYEARRIDE_7051946473_zpsde7de07d.jpeg.html]

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/mbonadurer/media/Surprise%20Disney%20trip%202014/Sept%209%20MNSSHP%20morning%20off/MK_SPACEMOUNTAINB_7051932592_zpsed6b7895.jpeg.html][/URL
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/m...ACEMOUNTAINB_7051932592_zpsed6b7895.jpeg.html]

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/mbonadurer/media/Surprise%20Disney%20trip%202014/Sept%209%20MNSSHP%20morning%20off/MK_SPLASH_7051930533_zps6c60baf8.jpeg.html][/URL
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/m...ff/MK_SPLASH_7051930533_zps6c60baf8.jpeg.html]

Meet some fun characters

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/mbonadurer/media/Surprise%20Disney%20trip%202014/Sept%209%20MNSSHP%20morning%20off/MNSSHP_TSCOURTYARD2CHAR_7048443792_zps3f57413b.jpeg.html][/URL
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/m...URTYARD2CHAR_7048443792_zps3f57413b.jpeg.html]

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/mbonadurer/media/Surprise%20Disney%20trip%202014/Sept%209%20MNSSHP%20morning%20off/_MG_6830_zps5120fea8.jpg.html][/URL
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/m...SHP morning off/_MG_6830_zps5120fea8.jpg.html]

Of course the one and ONLY

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/mbonadurer/media/Surprise%20Disney%20trip%202014/Sept%209%20MNSSHP%20morning%20off/_MG_6837_zpsed56f8de.jpg.html][/URL
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/m...SHP morning off/_MG_6837_zpsed56f8de.jpg.html]

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/mbonadurer/media/Surprise%20Disney%20trip%202014/Sept%209%20MNSSHP%20morning%20off/_MG_6855_zpsbafd0a0e.jpg.html][/URL
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/m...SHP morning off/_MG_6855_zpsbafd0a0e.jpg.html]

This song wont be suck in our heads FOREVER.. and I will love every minute of it!

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/mbonadurer/media/Surprise%20Disney%20trip%202014/Sept%209%20MNSSHP%20morning%20off/_MG_6878_zpsfb16effb.jpg.html][/URL
http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/m...SHP morning off/_MG_6878_zpsfb16effb.jpg.html]

I need better pictures of the parade!

Interested to see what goodies will be offered since they are changing up the MVMCP treats!

SO EXCITING!!!

We will stay and close the park down. I don’t know if our companions will be able to cut it. BUT WE WILL!

Take the short trip back to the Poly land on my face from total exhaustion!
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/URL][/url]

Mo... I still need pictures of your kids names! I have everything done but that... Waiting on you and then I can ship my goodies.

So this is what went through my head when I saw this picture....

Mokids.jpg

So apparently videotaping funerals is a thing in my hometown. At least 2 out of the 3 funeral homes in town do it for you. My dad thought it would be a good idea to get me a copy of my grandmother's funeral. I have never even opened the stupid thing.

I honestly do not know how you do it all Mo; honestly. You must run on coffee and energy drinks. You get the awesome sports mom award.

Glad you survived Saturday; I did not hear of any rioting at a funeral near your way so I am assuming everything went as well as could be expected.

It was good to see your Halloween plans for next year; I really, really, really want to go to DL at Halloween. I cannot believe we are done with Halloween 2016 and headed to Thanksgiving.

So glad you are off work on Friday; enjoy.

Take care Mo.

My computer shockwave keeps crashing!
I had a problem with Shockwave crashing on my work computer when using Firefox. I finally switched to Chrome and it stopped crashing. I don't have any problems with Firefox on my laptop. It was just the work computer that didn't seem to like Firefox.

Your kids have really grown up a lot since this picture was taken, especially the boys. The Halloween party is a lot of fun. We watched from Town Square and had a great view.

Loved, loved, loved your MNSSHP day plans!!! We had high hopes for our party day - and we were so exhausted, I am sad and disappointed to say that we did not make it to the end of the party... I was sort of bummed.

Love seeing pictures of the parade - it is my favorite all time parade ever, and I really don't get into parades or fireworks (shame, I know) - don't get me wrong - I like them... but if it comes down to fighting crowds or getting out of there and seeing these things from a different vantage point - I am all for it. Buuuut.... MNSSHP parade... Definitely a must do - the music alone is incredible!

We always take the mornings off on our party days too - it makes the party a little easier. ::yes::

D~

Morning off!

I know you all like WHAAAAAAAAAA? Already?

I literally said "already?" out loud. LOL!

YAY! I need a redo of the party; we did it wrong last year.

Never been!

No way!!!! You've got to do it at least once.

I have no idea but I am going for a lunch ADR.

You'll get it, I have faith! The ADRs are on your side!

This is too cute! DD would just die to meet Jack and Sally.

My favorite! We watched it like 100 times on youtube before Halloween; DD knows the song now...

This song wont be suck in our heads FOREVER.. and I will love every minute of it!

ME too!!! LOVE that song!

Interested to see what goodies will be offered since they are changing up the MVMCP treats!

I just saw that this morning. It'd be cool if they did more, maybe even just more candy spots.

Take the short trip back to the Poly land on my face from total exhaustion!

FUN! I can't wait to see your photos of the parade and fireworks!

Well, I've sufficiently stalked you the past day and a half. Last time I'd been on the DIS was back in July. Finished the TR and now all caught up on this PTR! You lead such a busy life- I think you need a vacation before your Disney trip!

Before i divulge into replies i will get a quick where have i been update! LOL
One GREAT thing about working for the government is we get lots of holidays. Friday being one of them for Veterans day! If you know me at all you know how i feel about our Veterans!!
Friday i woke later then i wanted as i had a Doc appointment early and i wanted to shower first sadly this wasn't the case so i had to quickly shave my legs! LOL since i was going for my knee and needed a -get this- doctor note to wear my knee brace at job #2..
whatever.
came home. SHOWERED for real this time and was about to go to the Veterans memorial when my stomach stopped me dead in my tracks. I was on the couch for the remainder of the day. Boo First time i missed the memorial in YEARS!!
I was able to get to the store i really wanted to make cheesy cream of broccoli soup. and i did. THANKFULLY i grabbed two rotisserie chickens because the soup was mike and cheese with broccoli wasn't yummy.

Sat i was able to SLEEP IN cleaned the house and went to job #2 Sunday our JV was playing in the playoffs and had a hard loss. They are out and done. It's over. Football is over. very emotional day!!! Kristy's son broke his hand another palyer got a leg cramp and it was awful one of the best players best attitudes all around great sportsmen flipped the bench.
Emotional for these boys who deserved it all. with players whos heart again wasn't in it.
Left there dropped off the kids My mom came by because i had Job #2 holiday meeting.
OFF ON MONDAY! Knowing the meeting would be late and i wouldn't get home until really late i took the day off! Ya know what? I slept until 11:30 in the afternoon!!! HOLY MOLEY I have NOT slept like that in a long time! and it felt great!! Once i was up and had come coffee i was able to move. i started to clean then called my parents house in which my step dads sister's cancer is taking control so hopefully the pain and suffering will end for her soon. He asked that i come over .. How can i say no? threw on Zacks shoes and went over there. Chit chatted with him until the kids got out of school.
Picked up the kids and put on PJ's. I wasn't moving for the rest of the day!
Tom made grilled chicken salads watched some boobtube that was IT! I LOVE THIS WEEKEND!

I am missing Disnet.. last year this time we were there. 5 years ago this time we were there with Nicole and her group! SO today i am missing Disney TERRIBLY!! What do you do?
You plan! and you DIS!
I cannot deal with facebook and all the hate with this election.. So i come here to escape it all!!!

Boo To You always gets stuck in my head too! :rotfl:

How about it!!! I sing it all the time!!!

Mo... I still need pictures of your kids names! I have everything done but that... Waiting on you and then I can ship my goodies.

I have it... I cannot upload anything to photobucket right now since i am at my limits!

So this is what went through my head when I saw this picture....

Mokids.jpg

BAAA HA HA HA HA H AHA
More like... why do you have an alien head? Jack has a round head! it's a bit disturbing!

So apparently videotaping funerals is a thing in my hometown. At least 2 out of the 3 funeral homes in town do it for you. My dad thought it would be a good idea to get me a copy of my grandmother's funeral. I have never even opened the stupid thing.

No way.
My mom sent me the link today.. I gave her an ear full...

I honestly do not know how you do it all Mo; honestly. You must run on coffee and energy drinks. You get the awesome sports mom award.

I run on Dunkin!!! No energy drinks..
Today i have Volleyball AND basketball back to back.

Glad you survived Saturday; I did not hear of any rioting at a funeral near your way so I am assuming everything went as well as could be expected.

I did! I was surprised at how civil the whole family was. Then again we stayed away from each other! My cousins and i stayed close.. Were able to see several people i haven't seen in ages The kids were able to meet a lot of family they have never met before.

It was good to see your Halloween plans for next year; I really, really, really want to go to DL at Halloween. I cannot believe we are done with Halloween 2016 and headed to Thanksgiving.

DL halloween! It just trumped Christmas time there! I saw their parade and fun things they do for Halloween! WE MUST GO!!!

So glad you are off work on Friday; enjoy.

Take care Mo.

Oh and I did!

I had a problem with Shockwave crashing on my work computer when using Firefox. I finally switched to Chrome and it stopped crashing. I don't have any problems with Firefox on my laptop. It was just the work computer that didn't seem to like Firefox.

OK-- i am using Chrome. it's crashing every few minutes and i want to throw this thing and smash it into 9824576028567028546 little pieces. I might have to delete and reinstall it? Might also might be playing with my outlook well.. who knows i have to do something as this is driving me nuts!!! i can't do much on this thing at all!!

Your kids have really grown up a lot since this picture was taken, especially the boys. The Halloween party is a lot of fun. We watched from Town Square and had a great view.

Haven't they?? By Sept they will be taller then i am. Kills me!!!
That's a great viewing point! I am sure we will plop where ever we are at the point for the second parade.. the second one is not crowded at all.

Loved, loved, loved your MNSSHP day plans!!! We had high hopes for our party day - and we were so exhausted, I am sad and disappointed to say that we did not make it to the end of the party... I was sort of bummed.

you didn't close the park?!?! No Wheelchair races?!?! that's terrible D! LOL
When your tired your tired pushing yourself just makes it all miserable!

Love seeing pictures of the parade - it is my favorite all time parade ever, and I really don't get into parades or fireworks (shame, I know) - don't get me wrong - I like them... but if it comes down to fighting crowds or getting out of there and seeing these things from a different vantage point - I am all for it. Buuuut.... MNSSHP parade... Definitely a must do - the music alone is incredible!

I agree it is my favorite too! Your not into Wishes? I cry my brains out every time for wishes.
and the kiss goodnight.. that makes my tear up too..
just sit and watch all the crowds leave and slowly make our way out.. FOR WHEELCHAIR RACES!
All things Halloween at Disney is a must do.. Just love it all!!!

We always take the mornings off on our party days too - it makes the party a little easier.

Oh yes it is a MUST! sleep in and take your time.. Always a long night ahead and i want to do it ALL several times!

I literally said "already?" out loud. LOL!

HA HA! MUST take mornings off on Party days. Need as much rest as possible to be able to do the party!!!

YAY! I need a redo of the party; we did it wrong last year.

Wrong?!?! How did you do it wrong?

No way!!!! You've got to do it at least once.

I agree!

You'll get it, I have faith! The ADRs are on your side!

I do hope so.. I also have the IPO person to help although i haven't gotten an email from them yet

This is too cute! DD would just die to meet Jack and Sally.

Jack is a bit creepy with the alien head and black as dark hole eyes! LOL

My favorite! We watched it like 100 times on youtube before Halloween; DD knows the song now...

It's the BEST!!! THE. BEST!

ME too!!! LOVE that song!

now im singing it at work!

I just saw that this morning. It'd be cool if they did more, maybe even just more candy spots.

Yes! and more treats! different stuff!

FUN! I can't wait to see your photos of the parade and fireworks!

I hope it all works out.. My camera is acting wonky right now.

Well, I've sufficiently stalked you the past day and a half. Last time I'd been on the DIS was back in July. Finished the TR and now all caught up on this PTR! You lead such a busy life- I think you need a vacation before your Disney trip!

HELLO!!!
wow that's a lot of reading! I am glad i didn't put you in a coma! HA HA
I will need it AFTER the disney trip for sure! maybe add on the cruise! LOL..
yeah right.

OK my favorite people i have to make a Target run then hopefully get the next day plans up?!?!

Have a wonderful tuesday!!

Jack is SUPER creepy. That's why I have no interest in meeting him.

I unfortunately followed in D's footsteps. We also did not close down our MNSSHP. :( It was kind of depressing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter