Why did my font get bigger?

idratherbeinwdw

<br><font face="comic sans MS" color=violet>I'll n
Hi,
Generally when I post I use comic sans size 3. Lately I find that all of my posts come out with the fonts too large unless I use size 2 instead of 3. I could live with that and just use size 2, but all of my OLD posts now have fonts that look too big. What did I do?

BTW if this helps my yahoo mail has the same problem, as does another board I post on. I tried going to display in my pc's control panel but couldn't find any option that would help me. Also tried to reboot to see if that would get things back to normal but no luck there either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance and Hanname,

Marilyn

Try this: Hold down the CTRL key and simultaneously move your mouse scroll wheel. Does that help?

Or, in Internet Explorer, click VIEW, then TEXT SIZE. Try setting it to MEDIUM.

WebmasterKathy said:
Try this: Hold down the CTRL key and simultaneously move your mouse scroll wheel. Does that help?

Or, in Internet Explorer, click VIEW, then TEXT SIZE. Try setting it to MEDIUM.

Wow quick response!!! :goodvibes And even better still both your suggestions worked (tried it both ways just to see)!! All is back to normal. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :cheer2: :banana: :worship:

Mar'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter